Home PEx Sports NBA

Orlando Magic: NBA2003's worst record

SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Sayang ang lineup nila,McGrady can't do anything about it,I believe they should make a major revamp regarding their current lineup baka nandun ang rason or may problema sa play? What a worst start for their season.

Comments

• Well, it has probably something to do with the way their captain has dealt with the tough times. Instead of rallying his team and making a push to win games, all that Tracy has done is to whine about the zone and talk about his retirement. Clearly, this is something that can demoralize one's teammates.
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sa coach na rin yan.....and probably management......

they should have parang team seminars etc :)
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Based on their previous games and stat records,napakaweak nang kanilang defense strategy,they are outscored on terms of rebounds,blocks,timeclock play,para silang mga sisiw na nilalamon ng mga ibang team,sa offense naman napakababa ng field goal,assists,at maraming turn overs.
    Siguro dapat mag seminar na sila.
  • after their 19th loss last night, they held a 20-minute closed door meeting. McGrady said "things got loud". maybe because of frustrations.

hmmm...I got this weird feeling that they might finally break their losing streak tomorrow against the Suns. say, T-Mac with 40 or more pts and Howard with a double-dip?

we'll see...

june_dunk.gif
  • well, the loss of darrell armstrong did affect them big time, even if juwan's in the post and ty lue trying to make it up for the loss of darrell
  • ^ I agree. Hindi kasi setup PG si Lue eh... more on a shooting guard in a PG body. minsan marami pang ill-advised shots. They need to find a new PG who can create some good plays for T-Mac. How bout working out a deal with the Pacers for Abuser (Tinsely)? hindi nmn na sya masyadong nagagamit dun eh.

june_dunk.gif
  • now that they have a long streak, parang i want it to continue, continue and CONTINUE.

well, i heard that grant hill is considering of coming back as soon as next month as a dsperation move to get wins! he's willing to play hurt daw just to inspire the team.

NOT!:p
  • Here's another 'inspirational' quote from T-Mac:

"It's getting to the point now where we're going into games feeling like we're going to lose. That's a bad feeling to have. I don't know when it's going to end, man, I really don't. What's (the losing streak) up to now, 16? I've done lost count."
  • Ugh..My heart bleeds for tracy.
  • whoa...dont look now they lost 19 straight....tracy...u hafta DO something!
  • I know what Tracy could do ... he could come back to Toronto, hehe :D
  • Originally posted by Bakafool
    I know what Tracy could do ... he could come back to Toronto, hehe :D

TAMA! :D
  • make it 30!!!!!
  • check the nba today
    phoenix against orlando

1st qtr: 1min remaning
    phoenix-38
    orlando-16

gooden - 6pts
    tmac-4pts

penny hardaway- 14
    marion-10
    marbury-6
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Might be 20 straight after this game... for their sake, I hope I'm wrong.

:cool:
  • Red_DevilRed_Devil PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tsk tsk tsk.

kawawa naman orlando nito.

siguro naman next week mananalo na sila. hindi na ganun kalakas ang mga makakalaban.
  • yey... panalo na ata magic 102-98
  • vincervincer PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    nanalo rin sa wakas, 105-98 over phoenix :D
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :bounce:

not that i'm a magic fan...naawa lang ako sa kanila

• Originally posted by thehitman
    :bounce:

not that i'm a magic fan...naawa lang ako sa kanila

ako rin... pero di ako naaawa... hehe