FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Need EXERCISE Program

Noisy Cricket Stats:
  • Height: 5' 8"
  • Weight:, 155 lbs (eeek! I used to be 127 lbs in college!), but actually I look and feel the same. I don't know why I suddenly gained 30 lbs. I still exercise naman.
  • Exercise History: Basketball every Saturday and/or Saturday. Track and Field 6 years and 30 lbs ago in college
  • Would like:
    1. Cardiovascular Program: Just to keep fit and eventually improve endurance
    2. Muscle Toning and development: Want to gain weight and some muscle (not nec. Lucky Manzano or Marky Mark.. just not chubby or lampayatot)

How many minutes jogging, what speed, is treadmill bad for the knees?, what weights machines should i use, how many reps.. hehehe :D

Where do I ask these questions? Am I in the right forum? :lol:

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file