Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

INCUBUS - Live in Manila!!!

Hi, it's me again!!!

The organizers/promoters are planning to bring Incubus in Manila to perform probably early next year. They are coming out a new album on december. What do you think... will they be a big hit in manila?

What's a reasonable price for their concert? Do you prefer with seats or not?

Hope you could help them out by giving your comments & suggestions. Thanks a lot!!!

Comments

• by the way, i'm still selling tickets for Limp Bizkit concert.

click:

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148092

to see the complete details of Limp Bizkit concert and my contact numbers.

thanks!!!
  • as much as i want it to be an 18 and above affair, i bet it's unlikely since i think it'll be flooded with a bunch of teenies screaming at Brandon Boyd. there goes your "big hit."

and the album's release is on February 3, 2004. The single Megalomaniac is the one which will be released mid-December.
  • totoo ba to? pls inform us naman if this concert is true? if yes, when and where will it be held? and are there available tickets to be bought?
  • It would have been better a year ago...but sure bring them on.
  • Originally posted by gianninni
    totoo ba to? pls inform us naman if this concert is true? if yes, when and where will it be held? and are there available tickets to be bought?

it could be possible... depending the outcome of this survey... i always post "SURVEY" messages here on pinoyexchange whether foreign artists could be a big hit in manila... just like Mandy Moore, Mariah Carey, Limp Bizkit and a lot more.
  • treefingerstreefingers PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    -- we'd ge going
    --standing
    -- about P500 for the tix or even lower(?) just to cure my curiousity of this band. :glee:

hey rst:

there's this rumor going here that korn will be here next year. and also coldplay. maybe your friends would like into the possibility. they'd be bigger than incubus or bizkit.
  • if you want a sure hit...bring on U2!!!

Incubus is a good choice by the way...

:)
  • *keyah**keyah* PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yeah! U2!
    Incubus... hmmm... Yeah, sige!

*okay* *pusa*
  • cool!!!! tuloy sana 'to....
  • it`ll be cool..incubus in mla..count me in..good to my ears..their music, that is....peaceout..
  • that would be cooL! :D

sana maTuloY
  • ok yan...sana mura tickets :) hehe
  • yeah i agree with Tanis_Half-Elf, it would've been better a year or two ago.

i hope supposed incubus fans do some research before going to an incubus concert, i don't plan on enjoying hearing everyone sing along to "drive" (or that wussy song "echo") and then sit out the rest of the songs. moshing would totally be ruined if you have to think about all these teenies sitting on the floor getting hurt.

but sure, if they're brave enough to go here, why not, unlike those chicken sh*ts oasis and red hot chili peppers.
  • Originally posted by addicted_to_ice
    i hope supposed incubus fans do some research before going to an incubus concert, i don't plan on enjoying hearing everyone sing along to "drive" (or that wussy song "echo") and then sit out the rest of the songs. moshing would totally be ruined if you have to think about all these teenies sitting on the floor getting hurt.
    agreed. i hope they'll play old songs. hearing "You Will Be A Hot Dancer" or "Azwethinkweiz" live will be a treat, but i guess it's very unlikely. i personally hope they'll play Vitamin with that "extended jam." :D

i'm sure we'll be hearing most from their later albums (MY, MV) and some new songs since it'll be a promo for their upcoming record, "A Crow Left Of The Murder."
  • tuloy kaya ito? hindi kaya mag-back-out na naman at the last minute?

:zzz:
  • agreed. i hope they'll play old songs. hearing "You Will Be A Hot Dancer" or "Azwethinkweiz"
    I've given up on that hope, so my band will be covering Azwethinkweiz </shameless plug> :D

Still...yeah, if we can't bring Muse to the Philippines, Incubus is a satisfactory substitute. I'd go.
  • Most probably, it will push thru...

Anyway, the organizers are planning to have same ticket prices with Limp Bizkit: P1705; PP982; P569. What do you think?

Another thing... do you prefer Incubus concert with seats or not?

thanks!!! :)

***Which do you prefer: Limp Bizkit or Incubus
  • -why not restructure your prices to 1500, 1000, 500?

-no seats please

-decent venue/accessible
  • Originally posted by rst

***Which do you prefer: Limp Bizkit or Incubus
    no need to ask this. hehe
    I've given up on that hope, so my band will be covering Azwethinkweiz </shameless plug>
    micah, i wanna hear it!
  • yesss....kakaexcite naman to....i wanna see incubus!!!

manonood ako nito pramis!

wag lang sana sila magback-out tulad ng limp bizkit!