Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

lets talk AMERICAN IDOL!!!

americanidolchristmas_240_001.jpg

the runaway hit tv show of last fall doesnt start until january next year, but tonight we have a special thanksgiving reunion special on FOX with "Idol" winners Kelly Clarkson and Ruben Studdard, along with fan favorites Clay Aiken, Christina Christian, Tamyra Gray and Kimberly Locke, in promotion of their christmas album, called "an american idol christmas."

so, have you guys bought clays, kelly's and justins album??? eh yung mga compilation albums???

:heart:

Comments

• i have kelly's album :D

and uhm the first season compilation :D hehe

i can't wait for the third season!!! and yay the xmas special tonight :)
  • i thought it's gonna be a christmas special tonight? ah well anyway, everyone's gonna be there! at least all of the finalists from AI seasons 1 and 2, and American Juniors. should be fun and entertaining.
  • i love clay! :D
  • pinoy2781pinoy2781 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ruuuuben!!! :D
  • 1 more month til Season 3 starts!!! :) Hopefully, a lot of Hawaiians make it to the finals! :)

anyone see the Xmas special? Tamyra Gray ain't all that. I haven't seen a good performance from her yet. Trenise is a way better singer.
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    edi syempre proud naman ako kung maraming hawaiians ang makapasok. i knew a few friends who went to the casting call in aloha stadium two months ago, kaso nga lang wala atang nakapasok though :glee:

• paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by f0r5aK3n
    anyone see the Xmas special? Tamyra Gray ain't all that. I haven't seen a good performance from her yet. Trenise is a way better singer.
    really? sad to hear that. i think she's one of the better singers around. have you watched the episode of Boston Public where Tamyra guest-starred? her performance at the end of one episode totally made me a huge fan of hers.

i've only heard Christina Christian sing during the xmas special... she ain't that special, imo.
  • mark_markmark_mark PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    patok sa trennyce sa mga pinoy coz of her style. mahilig kasi tayo sa mga divas e
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sharon.gif
    mickey.gifI've seen the X'mas Special and planning to buy the album,I wonder where's Justin Guarini.:confused:,I wanna buy Clay's x'mas album too,but I'm not sure yet,I like his voice as well as Ruben's but not their personality,kaya mas enjoy ako makinig na lang ng song kesa makita pa ang performance nila,tama na sa akin yung once in a blue moon na makita ko sila sa tv.
    clay doesnt have a solo christmas album, its actually a compilation album of the more popular american idols.

B0000C9ZL9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

(heres a pretty interesting observation: kelly clarkson, who has two tracks in the christmas album, is not even featured in the cover page of the album's sleeve. youd think that since shes one of the winners, shed have her face in there more than, say, tamyra gray)

• :lol: mebbe Kelly thought or the producers thought that she's too chubby at the moment? :teehee:
  • did anyone catched Kelly's rendition of O Holy Night sa tree lighting kagabi sa rockefeller?

all I can say is DIVINE :)
  • paganpagan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    super yang KC version ng O Holy Night! ganda! :up: buti naman at maganda yung pagkakakanta nya sa fave xmas song ko. :)
  • sayang, i missed the tree lighting. pero i saw her performance dun sa christmas special. wow talaga. :)
    di ko napanood :mecry:

neways, from idolonfox.com:

pic_a_11_25.jpg

AMERICAN IDOL RETURNS FOR AN EXCITING NEW SEASON ON JANUARY 20 & 21 ON FOX

New Season, New Contestants, New Auditions, Same Judges!

America's favorite judges, Paula Abdul, Simon Cowell and Randy Jackson return to lend their professional expertise, personal comments and often unwanted criticism to this season's new crop of aspiring singers. Which auditioners will impress them and which will torture them?

Find out on a special two-hour episode Tuesday, January 20 (8:00PM ET/PT) and a special one-hour episode Wednesday, January 21 (8:00PM ET/PT).

• hay...american idol na uli.

i just hope na i could find complete episodes again from webpages. and wishing na they'd release the show on dvd. uso naman un di ba?

gusto ko for this season is that somebody as good as kelly clarkson and ruben/clay to battle it out. last season kse there wasn't a girl who could match kelly's belting prowess. kim locke could equal tamyra gray but not kelly. and in the first season, no guy naman was good as ruben/clay. feeling ko nga kalevel lang ni justin si charles eh. hehe.

also sana naman someone who has foreign ethnicity will crack the top 12. maski isang asian lang...o latino pede na rin. pero shempre asian na lang sana. hehe.
  • naku kung may asian don talbog na silang lahat :lol:

lalo na kung girl.. sa belting belting.. diba? :)
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mickey.gifmaki: really?parang may nakita akong x'mas album ni clay, or baka namalikmata lang ako.
    meyet: talaga! nirecord ko,kasi si hubby die hard fan ni Kelly :D,pero hindi ko pinanood,panoorin ko nga mamaya.
    I think Kelly and Ruben need a personal diet consultant,baka matabunan ng taba yung boses nila eh,or otherwise, give some to Clay.:glee:
  • speaking of dieting...

Is that pic of the judges a recent one? Randy supposedly underwent GastroBypass but if that is a recent pic, he shore doesn't look skinny.
  • :lol: @ mickey!!

si Kelly medyo ok pa lol si Ruben kelangan na tlaga!! :D

kelly's OHN rendition was def good.. imagine nasa 20s and 30s ang temperature that night sa NY..

if you guys wanna hear it.. here's an audio file Kelly Clarkson - O Holy Night (Acapella) Live at Rockefeller Center
This discussion has been closed.