Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance

Paano at saan palalaguin ang PH₱99,999 pababa?

chippers23chippers23 PExer
edited March 2019 in Banking and Finance
peeps, help naman oh...mayron ba kayong alam na pwedeng kumita ang P20,000 mo...risk-free...like deposit it in a bank pero yung mas malaki ang payback, hindi yung katiting na interest lang...but i repeat, as much as possible, risk-free...TY:*)

Comments

• I know these days P20,000 is not a lot..
    but its still P20T right? hehe..

I dont want to spend my P20T in buying just anything..
    sa panahon ngayon kelangan makaisip ng mapagkaka-kitaan
    :):):)

Need help.. any suggestions?
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I think the key is figuring out what you've got but money can't buy. For instance, friends, family, contacts, the magic glue that will tie things together...

... then with that, come up with something where your unique factors add value.

Share naman what your interests are because you'll be more inspired to work along something you like.

And (plugging) check out the Business Club thread at the top of this forum... we're working on something that will help people like you, and, it costs nothing! :sunnysmile:
  • rachelt12rachelt12 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    you know already the value of your P20T by not splurging on any item you 'see'.. y not, put it into further good use like:

1) pension plan (low one but is a definite start for your furture! a gud investment indeed-- and i know a gud company that offers one)

2) time deposits (not as worthy as the mention above but it's saving!) and you do have the minimum amount for some banks.

3) save another P5T and buy $500?! and put it into $$ time deposit? eheheh...at least 2% p.a.

and no, i don't work for any bank but that's what i'm planning to do with the money i saved up soon. =)
  • At this point, I'd just keep in in the back, or, in a time-deposit without an early withdrawal penalty.

The times are too uncertain. Our company, just like most IT companies, isn't immune from layoffs, or even closure.

So, I need a 'hedge'. I figure one should have at least a month's salary in the bank withdrawable at any time -- saving up for a rainy day, ika nga.

Of course, I've also already bought me most of the stuff I've been lusting after last year, so I really don't have any more major purchases in mind.
  • I'll buy 1/2 kilo of japanese fine beef.
  • i'll invest it in my business
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    20T isn't much these days.

I'd open a Time Deposit :)
  • How about buying an inventory of prepaid phone cards?

People seem to be using them up rather quickly where I work, and it is quite inconvenient to rush out to the nearest store for a refill. The nearest store is not so near.
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Or Prepaid internet cards. PM me if you're interested in dealers price. :sunnysmile:
  • Originally posted by zimdude
    Or Prepaid internet cards. PM me if you're interested in dealers price. :sunnysmile:

Kala ko ba no selling sa TWF ? ;)
  • rains_delightrains_delight PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    1. Settle your financial obligations such as credit cards, insurance and pensions. The interest imposed to your unpaid balance is much higher than the interest earned in time deposit.

2. Time deposit.
  • mac_bolan00mac_bolan00 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Ivan Boesky
    How about buying an inventory of prepaid phone cards?

People seem to be using them up rather quickly where I work, and it is quite inconvenient to rush out to the nearest store for a refill. The nearest store is not so near.
    wrong move, i think. the prices of products in demand (particularly imported manufactured ones) have a way of going down at a fast rate.
  • IF I HAD 20K AND A WHOLE WEEKEND TO SPARE, I'D TRAVEL TO ANY CHEAP PLACE IN ASIA -- HONGKONG COSTS US$150 NA LANG, TWO-WAY FARE + ACCOMMODATIONS. BANGKOK MGA 250. VIETNAM NGA BAKA 150 NA LANG DIN NGAYON. NOW, WHEN PACKAGE RATES ARE IN THEIR ALL-TIME LOWS, IS THE BEST TIME TO TRAVEL. TRAVELING IS PERHAPS ONE OF THE BEST INVESTMENTS YOU CAN MAKE ON YOURSELF, AS IT BROADENS YOUR HORIZONS AND MAKES YOU A FULLER, RICHER PERSON.

NOW... IF ONLY MY BOSS WOULD LET ME TAKE THIS FRIDAY OFF...:D
  • If I had that kind of money, I'd take a gamble.

A calculated one.

A business venture.

One where you can look at it as an investment and if it fails (after giving it ample time) ...

... one that is also an education.

You will never know what could have been if you never take the risk. And if it doesn't work out, you'll learn something in the process.

Any business is a risk. Any. (Some are just smaller.)

Liberty4a.gif
  • Right now I have a job I love that pays me enough to live on
    so if I had P20,000, I'd probably just put it on time deposit in a bank. :)
  • DunedainDunedain PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    if there is such a thing, i'd be a friggin' millionaire, buy an island, and pack it with women. :D
  • invest it in pure air pack that in a bottle

wait 200 years then sell it for mega bucks!!!!!! yesh yesh yo!!!!

risk free yan......
  • There's no such thing as earning much but risk free. :rolleyes:
  • seaweeds :)
    risk, yung weder na super typhoon. ***** jan-may, medyo nababawasan na ang risk :)
  • Bigay mo na lang sa akin yang 20,000 mo.. :D

Nakatulong ka pa sa kapwa.. :)