Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

teresa loyzaga in matrix revolution

2»

Comments

• I forgot what Teresa Loyzaga looks like. Her name sound's very very familiar, yes, but I can't picture out a face. hehe. I have a Matrix: Reloaded DVD here. I may want to watch it again just to catch her, assuming I know who I'm looking for.
  • Oops....sorry. Matrix Revolutons pala. I can't really recall the scenes she's in. The hell!!! I forgot I don't know her yet.

Saw the movie about two weeks ago and I did not notice any Filipina in it.
  • pwede po pst kau mga pics? nde ako makapaniwala
  • ang alam ko nasa reloaded daw cya... di ko rin namn nakita... hehe
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    reloaded nga ba or revo?
  • smartysmarty PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    when she was interviewed in private conversations months ago, she said that she's actually in matrix though those who expect to see her in screen may barely know her becoz she is dressed in a man's suit... at ang bilis daw ng daan ng camera sa kanya...

she also talked a lot about the sidelights during the shootings (the pay, stars & costumes)...
  • ...bat di nyo basahin ung credits at end of the movie at baka kasama sya sa stunts, harharhar!...or extra? :)
  • green_thinkergreen_thinker PEx Rookie ⭐
    i saw her sa matrix revolutions!

it was in the scene na dumating sina laurence fishburne, another guy and a girl, tapos bumaba sila sa parang elevator. magre-report na yata sila sa council nun. tapos before mag-focus yung cam sa kanilang tatlo, may dalawang, girl sa gilid na pinakita. si teresa yung isa dun. siya yung mas nasa harap. :)