Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

Ice Monster [Merged]

first tasted it in greenbelt 3 last week...been craving it since then!

who knows where the other branches are?? :confused:

Rate This Food 36 votes

:D :D :D :D :D [b]Da Bomb![/b]
25% 9 votes
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Aprub[/b]
27% 10 votes
:) :) :) [b]Ok Lang[/b]
27% 10 votes
:bigyawn: :bigyawn: [b]Di Ko Type[/b]
13% 5 votes
:ayaw: [b]Ayaw Talaga![/b]
5% 2 votes

Comments

• Theres one in San Juan, near Alex III in Wilson.
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Robinson Galleria CINEMA level yata.
    if i had the time then, i could have tried it.
  • thanks a lot!
  • Incidentally, which "flavors" do you recommend? I was going to try it at Greenbelt but there were a lot of people in line and I couldnt decide what to get. Thanks!
  • they also have a branch at ATC's food choices.:)
  • "Attempted" to try it out again last night but didnt get to. The reason? The friggin' line!!! My friend was able to order tho but it took them something like 10-15 minutes to give her her order! The girl at the cashier told us they havent even taken their lunch because of the constant pouring in of customers, and that was already 5:30pm! I think theres something really wrong with their system. I mean, it doesnt take 10 minutes to mix together sliced strawberries, milk, sugar and shaved ice, right? They cant argue naman that theyre undermanned because they were like 5-6 people working there. As a result, we missed the opening scenes of "Identity". Sorry Im just a bit pissed that I didnt get to try their taro ice.. :D BTW, Im talking about their GB3 branch. I can just imagine pag summer na, hanggang escalator siguro ang pila nila!
  • I would definitely recommend the one with the strawberries! Kaso lang they're always out of it, Grrr! the only branch where I got the fresh strawberry ices is the one in San Juan. There's definitely a short line there, as the branch is more out of the way.
  • seasonseason PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    the one with CORN!!!!!!!! Soooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • my fave here is the one with mangoes and also with bananas.
  • spiteri, i had the same experience in their galleria branch! i was sooooo pissed!
  • I've tried mangoes and oranges... slurp slurp! Will try avocado next...
  • Originally posted by okashira
    spiteri, i had the same experience in their galleria branch! i was sooooo pissed!
    I hope someone who knows the owner/s of Ice Monster gets to read this. Sa San Juan nalang tayo bumili. :D
  • gusto ko yung strwberry ice, kasu minsan parang bulok lasa ng strawberry. Mango ice, ok din kaso minsan maasim lasa ng mango. Masarap yung taro ice and red bean ice. Okay din yung cookies and cream.

SPITERI: Pwed mo itext yung owner for your suggestions and comments.
  • so far, na try ko plng ung mango ice nila, and hindi ko msyado nagus2han kc super asim ng mangoes nila..sna nman nxt tym piliin nila ung mga mangoes na fully ripe na. :)
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    loved the Mud pie :yum: kaya lang super nangingilo ako!
  • So far, I've only tried their Strawberry Ice, and it's really good! I'm deffo gonna come back to try the other varieties. :glee:
  • namename PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ang sarap!!! :yum: I've only tried the Strawberry Ice because that was what everyone was recommending! What other flavors are worth waiting in line for? :)
  • Originally posted by mytyragirl
    SPITERI: Pwed mo itext yung owner for your suggestions and comments.
    Ok thanks, but whats the number? :)
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    they'll be opening a branch at THE MEGAMALL soon at the outskirts of the FOODCOURT and incidentally near the ICE SKATING RINK :glee:
  • I also saw a sign in Virra Mall, where Mr. Beans used to be.