Home PEx Campus

School Trivia

does your school has any?
share it here.

Comments

• Originally posted by PRINCE_WILLIAM
    share it here.

Please remind all of us for the nth time. Saan ka nga ba nag-aaral?

For your information, your post should read: " Does your school HAVE any?"

After all your "I am superior ek-ek," "my school is no.1," "UP is the only world-class university" kuno, basic English lang palpak ka na.

Tsk tsk tsk. Shame on you!

Now, we all know why you hate UST, Ateneo and DLSU so much. Bagsak ka kasi. Rejected! Turned down! Flunked! :lol:

We all understand where you're coming from and why you harbor so much hatred inside you.

Get well soon na lang!

Peace.
  • PRINCE_WILLIAMPRINCE_WILLIAM PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sorry, sorry, my mistake. It must have been HAVE as what the idiot above and below me pointed out.

Thanks for the correction.

btw, i never hated dlsu, admu and ust. Only a mad man hates schools. dlsu is in fact an endearing institution with course offerings that are at par with UP’s and Harvard’s.
  • Please remind all of us for the nth time. Saan ka nga ba nag-aaral?

After all your "I am superior ek-ek," "my school is no.1," "UP is the only world-class university" kuno, basic English lang palpak ka na.

Tsk tsk tsk. Shame on you!

Now, we all know why you hate UST, Ateneo and DLSU so much. Bagsak ka kasi. Rejected! Turned down! Flunked!

We all understand where you're coming from and why you harbor so much hatred inside you.

Get well soon na lang!

Peace.

Excuse me, I don't want to sound like some kind of an English guru here but I think it would be prudent if you’ll try to correct someone's English grammar without any sense of condescension and having it corrected devoid of clues in having grammatical loopholes on your part as well.

If I may have to assess your sentence construction, it would clearly appear that it has a close resemblance an elementary student writing composition..

For example, instead of saying it:
    You could have done it this way:

For your information, your post should have read: xxx

or this way:

FYI, your post should have been written this way: xxx

and what;s this one?
    Do you acknowledge this sentence as a composition of a college student? Naah...

So, before you cast a stone on someone, make sure you ought not to be cast a stone yourself or you’ll look like a total idiot around.

So, stop being silly and post comments related to the thread's title.

Peace.
  • OnT:

Do you know that UST is older than Harvard?
  • charlie_g is defending his own own alternick PRINCE_WILLIAM. :lol:

Galing! Parang "Vagina Monologues." :evil_lol:
  • Oh, sorry. you must have confused me with someone else. though my blood is maroon, i'm no royal blood like the prince of edinburgh. i'm just a regular guy who go to UPD and got a year spent at warwick, coventry as an exchange student. that's all.

so, if you'll excuse me i've got better things to do.

see you around, dude.

peace.
  • i'm just a regular guy who go to UPD and got a year spent at warwick,

i'm just a regular guy who goes to UPD and got a year spent at warwick,
    Excuse me, I don't want to sound like some kind of an English guru here but I think it would be prudent if you’ll try to correct someone's English grammar without any sense of condescension and having it corrected devoid of clues in having grammatical loopholes on your part as well.
    If I may have to assess your sentence construction, it would clearly appear that it has a close resemblance an elementary student writing composition..

If I may have to assess your sentence construction, it would clearly appear that it has a close resemblance TO an elementary student writing composition..

dude, brevity is the wit of art.

dami mong palabok! :D

lesson: come off your perch. quit harping on the best university crap IF you can't even write good english.

mahirap mapahiya...

DOES YOUR SCHOOL HAS ANY?

hahahhahahaha!
  • Banned alternicks:

gerry_lim
    jason_s
    manulife
    ChristChurch

Soon to be banned:

charlie_g
    PRINCE_WILLIAM

It's so easy to tell it's one and same person behind all these alternicks. Same spelling errors, same grammatical flaws, same false claims of UPian superiority, same bad habit of bashing Ateneans, Thomasians, and La Sallians, although recently, he's trying a different approach by wooing the La Sallians through flatteries and his usual fake ek-eks. :lol:

So predictable. So childish. So gerry_limish. :lol:
  • before i get misconstrued, i don't correct grammatical flaws to humiliate pexers. this isn't an english class. this is a message board.

however, if someone sells himself as einstein studying in the BEST UNIVERSITY; he should at least have a good command of the english language.

a genius committing a very basic mistake is laughable to say the least.

i'm not perfect. i make mistakes. we all do. but at least, i don't piss on someone else's parade and sell myself as a cut above the rest.

cut above the rest my @ss.
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ditto.
  • gwapo_atenista aka Royal_Highness aka Greenturd aka Maroonturd aka Tesseract:

As you have acknowledged it yourself, no one is perfect. And this rule should not limit to one’s ability to write in English free from grammatical loopholes. After all, I don’t think we are being graded for every message we post here, or I was wrong on this thought?

Your argument that any Einstein should have impeccable English is flawed. Einstein was a German. Although he was an icon of modern methodical inventions, he was never known to have superb English himself. Therefore, it neither follows that for anyone who is smart should have a good command in the English language.
    just the same, one can never claim superiority over all others if he cannot even write correctly using simple grammatical syntax, structure, and semantics.

p.s. hey, i could have written "I see that you are fluent in Gibbering Moronese. Unfortunately, I'm not. You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal venality; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency" ...but i did not.
    It is evident in your corrections that my mistakes were due to my carelessness or rashness; never the same mistakes you repeatedly committed all throughout your rhetoric.

For example:
    If I may have to assess your sentence construction, it would clearly appear that it has a close resemblance TO an elementary student writing composition..
    But what I want to point out is this:
    before i get misconstrued, i don't correct grammatical flaws to humiliate pexers. this isn't an english class. this is a message board.
    This is a classic example of a poor writing composition. The Americans do not speak this way. And trust me; neither will the Brits do, especially when this is spoken with an irksome taenean accent.
    Have you noticed how awkward can you construct a simple sentence?
    Honestly, if my English construction can be as poor as this, I would not have the audacity to correct someone’s English or I’ll surely come out more laughable myself.
  • Originally posted by charlie_g
    gwapo_atenista aka Royal_Highness aka Greenturd aka Maroonturd aka Tesseract:

As you have acknowledged it yourself, no one is perfect. And this rule should not limit to one’s ability to write in English free from grammatical loopholes. After all, I don’t think we are being graded for every message we post here, or I was wrong on this thought?

Your argument that any Einstein should have impeccable English is flawed. Einstein was a German. Although he was an icon of modern methodical inventions, he was never known to have superb English himself. Therefore, it neither follows that for anyone who is smart should have a good command in the English language.

good command OF the english language.

applesauce.

sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm neither Royal_Highness nor Greenturd norMaroonturd nor Tesseract.

yawn! you bore the hell out of me. i'd rather watch paint peel.
    Originally posted by Ischaramoochie
    just the same, one can never claim superiority over all others if he cannot even write correctly using simple grammatical syntax, structure, and semantics.

wrong again. How many times have I told you that one’s ability to write and speak English cannot establish one’s total wits?
    Some geniuses from the college of science and engineering at UP are believed to be lousy speakers so much so that their comm. III average grades are way below their BAA and CAL counterparts . But the same geniuses are topping board exams and grabbing international scholarships in Japan, America or Europe.
  • Originally posted by PRINCE_WILLIAM
    It is evident in your corrections that my mistakes were due to my carelessness or rashness; never the same mistakes you repeatedly committed all throughout your rhetoric.

For example:

But what I want to point out is this:

This is a classic example of a poor writing composition. The Americans do not speak this way. And trust me; neither will the Brits do, especially when this is spoken with an irksome taenean accent.
    Have you noticed how awkward can you construct a simple sentence?
    Honestly, if my English construction can be as poor as this, I would not have the audacity to correct someone’s English or I’ll surely come out more laughable myself.

trust you?
    share it here.

yeah, i can REALLY trust you.

your brazen boldness is laughable.
    some, yes; all, no. so in conclusion, though english proficiency does not in any way serve as a benchmark for intellectual prowess, it is nevertheless a ground for public ridicule. anyone proclaiming to be the "best of the best" using the english language, must at least learn to master it's usage.
    Originally posted by gwapo_atenista
    trust you?

yeah, i can REALLY trust you.

your brazen boldness is laughable.

See?
    You don’t even know how or when to use adjectives.

Indeed, you can cast your full trust on me.

:D
  • absolutely!

prince claims he's THE BEST in everything, but...
    share it here.

obviously, he's lying through his teeth! :D
    i think we ought to rename this thread, yes?