Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio
Discuss your bets and predictions on who will be the next Miss Universe. 👑

Artist To Watch:musica Cristobal Do U Know Her?love Her Or Hate Her

gmufoolgmufool PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
YOU MIGHT ASK WHO IS THIS GIRL,WELL SHE IS ALSO ONE OF THE FINALIST IN REGINE VELASQUEZ SHOW,STAR OF THE NIGHT,THE GIRL WHO SANG EMOTION VERSION OF DESTINY'S CHILD...JUST THE OTHER DAY,I SAW THE PREMIER VIDEO OF EVERYDAY,A REVIVAL FROM AGOT ISIDRO,FEATURING THIS GIRL MUSICA WITH DEVOTION...HER VOICE IS SO GOOD...SHE CAN SING THE HIGH NOTES...AND IT IS UNIQUE...IF U LIKE AND LOVE KYLA AND NINA'S VOICE,U'LL LOVE HER VOICE TOO...HER VOICE IS ALSO FOR AN RNB TYPE OF MUSIC...EVEN THE BEGINNING OF THE FINALS I AM EXPECTING HER TO WIN AGAINST ALL OF THEM...BUT SO SAD SHE LOST CO'Z MAYBE WRONG CHOICE OF SONG...ANYWAYS,SHE MIGHT NOT BE BEAUTIFUL BUT HER VOICE IS EXCELLENT...WATCH HER AS SHE WILL RISE TO THE TOP LIKE WHAT HAPPEN TO SARAH...

Comments

• yeah she has great potential.. pretty and talented
  • She is really good but I think that Sara is still better than her. ;)
  • yah! i love her and she's my bet on the finals night. i remember her when she also bagged second place in Eat Bulagas contest. sehe was just nine that time and she has a very good rendition of Mariah's "forever". she is also a finalist in Metropop where miles poblete won.
    i just hope she can make it big someday...
  • i rili rili love her voice & singing style as well.. so much like kyla.. galing din magpakulot.. i always listen 2 her song emotion, ganda parang beyonce talaga.. she can hit high notes better dan sarah, even nina.. wen i hear her voice, i rili wonder y sarah won, voice wise.. yah, pretty much bcz of d wrong song, d pangcontest pero i think mas mahirap na song un kaysa sa 2 luv u more ni sarah.. sna nga ung when u believe nlng ung knanta nya, ganda din pagkakakanta nya nun sa semi-finals..
  • gmufoolgmufool PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yeah,ung when u believe na lang sana ang kinanta niya...better song...talagang mag-bebelt siya dun...sayang talaga...i am really craving for her to sing that song on the final night...ewan ko kung sino ang nagdecide na emotion ang kntahin niya...but ala na taung magagawa...let's just watch and see her rise...to musica,u have such a great voice better than other singers na ala naman talagang potential...keep up the good work and soars up high...
  • she's got the quality of star... she sings very well and she has a pretty face. i hope she'll be given a good break... The filipino music industry should come out with young talented singers like her. She's still young and her abilities could still be developed.
  • she's even a member of d star 4 a night yahoogroups.. she's rili nice.. d nmn sya po ng po in evry sentence.. pero she seems 2 b magalang & hndi sya plastic.. peace..
    let's keep this thread alive to show our support to a new star to shine...lahat taung naniniwala na someday she'll be the next big thing in music industry...let everyone see na hindi lang si sarah ang magaling sa batch nila...am not against sarah,actually she is one of my fave too kc nasundan ko siya mula weekly to monthly hanggang finals...but quality voice,musica is better...sarah's voice is very common...sana nag-belt talaga si musica...
  • i wonder wer i cud hear her voice more often.. wla kaya syang mp3.. ulit ulit ko nalng ung emotions.. i want her through the rain version, i heard her sang through the rain sa southmall wen i was in mnla, she sound so great! even better version dan nina.. listen kyo ng version nya, ganda talaga!!!
  • BOTH SARAH AND MUSIKA TOOK LESSONS AT THE CENTER FOR POP MUSIC PHILIPPINE NO WONDER THEY ARE GREAT SINGERS OF TODAY!
  • si musika cristobal siya, i remember her she was my classmate sa level 1 namin sa center for pop music philippines, then after 6 months nag training ako para maging vocal coach under mr.butch albarracin naging student ko si musika sa level 2 and 3 niya nakakamiss ka musika sobrang galing niyan talaga kumanta...sobrang proud din ako sa parents niyan na super support talaga sila sa anak nila! congrats musika and more power!

mga songs na kinakanta ni musika sa center 4 pop noon:

LAGING NARON KA (JAYA)
    FOREVER (MARIAH)
    UNBREAK MY HEART (TONI BRAXTON)
    WHITNEY HOUSTON SONGS
    grabeeeeeeeeeeeee galing nitong batang ito!

GO MUSIKA see you at the top!
    i just wanna keep this forum about her alive...guys who have faith in her,pls let's support this thread...
  • hey cpmp. a lot of good singers are products of cpmp ah. i didn't know that musika is from center for pop like sarah. Very good belters. I just hope that musika will be given a good break. Just like Sarah's :)

Is she coming up with an album?
  • supportive talaga parents nya ksi mahilig sa music.. mga names nilang magkakapatid lahat connected sa music.. i guess she's coming up with an album, she's a viva artist na eh.. pero c mark ata ung ilaulaunch muna..
  • *okay* she was one of my bets din nung Star For A Night. glad she has projects now.
  • I've liked her since I first saw her sa Birit Baby contest ng EB a few years back. Sayang hindi sya nanalo noon kahit mas magaling sya simply because hindi sya nagtitili sa kanta nya. :rolleyes: But she's really good. She can be molded as a Soul/RnB singer since may pagka-Motown ang dating ng boses at style nya.

I think it's unfair to compare her with the equally talented Sarah Geronimo. Magkaiba naman sila ng style eh.
  • i just hope viva would give her the support the way they did for Sarah....
  • Originally posted by huami
    hey cpmp. a lot of good singers are products of cpmp ah. i didn't know that musika is from center for pop like sarah. Very good belters. I just hope that musika will be given a good break. Just like Sarah's :)

Is she coming up with an album?
    [/QUO

yes, galing sila samin try to visit us at 12 don a roces ave.quezon city or call 02-4136722 see you

btw, ay duet ata si musika with DEVOTION yung all male group ng VIVA na mga FIL-AM diko lang alam yung song nila see you!
  • I like her. She's equally talented as Sarah in my opinion. Magka-iba lang sila ng vocal styles and type of music. I'm sure that if she is given the right breaks, she can be a star din.
  • everyday ung duet nya w/ devotion & ang ganda sobra..