Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Palmolive Circle of 10 Winners

JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Di ko napanood yung event kahapon... :shrug:

so sino pa yung ibang winners??? :wondering:

isa lang yung nabalitaan ko kanina eh...

the lovely NICOLA MAYUGA!!!! :cheers:

Congratz to my batchmate in UA&P! :cheers:

Comments

• JohnstonJohnston PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ohh yeah! that girl from UA&P rocks! she's beautiful :heartpump:
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    now if only i could find a pic of her... :D

trivia... pinsan daw siya ni borgy manotoc...
  • tin28tin28 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i know one girl there, best friend sya ng cousin ko...si denise
    tin28: pangalan pa lang... lam mong maganda na eh... hehehe! :glee:
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    one of the winners daw diyan kasali uli sa GMA StarStruck

:wave: at Jensie_G long time no see.
    whyte: thanks for the add'l info! :up:

OFF TOPIC:
    musta?
    :wave:
    Originally posted by JENSIE_G
    tin28: pangalan pa lang... lam mong maganda na eh... hehehe! :glee:

hehe!she's your age too!
    tin28: i see. wow! :wow:
    post ninyo mga pics okay?
    Johnston: yeah. hanap nga akong site nung palmolive thingie na yan... :ahh:
  • Hi guys!

My girlfriend was one of the winners, and I was backstage the whole of last week and had the opportunity to meet most of them. They're a smart group with the kindest hearts. We have lots of pictures backstage, I'll just have to scan them so we could share them with you guys.

Nicola Mayuga was the jolliest of the group! She never runs out of energy! Very talented too. Whenever the girls were tired from the shoots, they'd just turn to Nicola and she'll liven them up with her inspiring zest.

Happy Kildenstandt (I'm not sure of the spelling) is from Cebu, and works for the Ayala group of companies. She's so nice, she even thought my girl some Cebuano words!

Rochelle, whose last name I forget, is a teacher in CSB. She's the "ate" of the group. And she gave each of the girls a book as a souveneir for the fun times they had together.

Michelle Garcia, and her boyfriend Ken, are also very nice, and they make a lovely couple.

Denise, whose last name I also forget, was the one I got to talk to the most (except for my girlfriend of course). She's really cute, and she plays the guitar really well.

Kyte (sic), whose last name I also cannot remember, is the dancer of the batch, having been in the field for quite some time before this stint.

And of course, there's Angela Boyd. She's my girl and I'm so proud of her! She's the Fil-Am you might be able to catch in the commercial, and she was the one who sang a song with the rapper dude in ASAP. She's done some modeling before, and she was in showbiz too when she was younger. Sweetie, if you get to read this, I love you so much.

I'll try to ask her for some infos of the other girls. What I could say though, from the 5 days I've spent with most of them, is that these girls are all radiant and beautiful inside and out. And they bonded really well that last Sunday's farewell (it would be a while until their next assignment together) was sad for all of them.

You could also catch them starting Nov. 9, as VJ's for Myx and Studio 23.

The website is http://www.palmolivecircleof10.com but it has yet to be updated.
    B0LERO: thanks for the info! ang swerte mo bro! :up:

will check the website from time to time for updates! *okay*
    ok now i remember denise's surname....its sagun!
    tin28: thanks for the info! :up:
  • archerguyarcherguy PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Michell Boyd rocks! BOLERO pls tell her I'm now her fan!
  • I have seen Angela Boyd on Pampanga-online.com, is she from Pampanga?
    ohh yeah. im a member of Pampanga-Online :D
    any more info on the winners?

could someone be an angel and post their complete names? thanks! :teehee:
  • ive seen them in ASAP Mania and well, what could i say? grabe, puro sila cute, nakakainggit :teehee: but im really rooting for Angele Boyd, swerte mo BOLERO *okay* i also like the teacher Rochelle, as in wow, ok...
  • Hey thanks guys. I'm really lucky to have her love. She's a PEXer too, by the way, and she browses this site from time to time. Sadly, she forgot her username. Yes, she's from Pampanga. :)

Here's a picture of the winners. Hope the link works.

http://groups.msn.com/girltalkfiles/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=91

My Angela's the one on the LEFT side of the photo, sitting down. Oops, sorry. I'm just so proud of her, as the families and friends of the other girls are. Congratulations to all the winners!