which nba players should be traded and why?

ateneo10ateneo10 buying Magic cards PM me PExer
with the NBA season nearing, there are still bad spots for nba teams...

who should teams go after and let go?

let's use this pattern:

team:
get:
for:
why:

example:

team: new york
get: caron butler
for: antonio mcdyess
why: the knicks need a good point guard, and caron is a guy miami can afford to let go of. even though he is not very experienced, he is a good point forward that the knicks need. they will have leadership in mutumbo and houston naman... the over flow at the power forward spot for the knicks will be lightened as well... and miami will get their rebounder post presence...

Comments

• Tmac_1Tmac_1 the Franchise PExer
    Cleveland's Dajuan Wagner.

He's a good player but with the arrival of LeBron i dont see him getting many minutes. He's better off with another team.
  • 9ino9ino -=ProFesSoR DuNk=- PExer
    King's Gerald Wallace.

I think I'm the only pexer who believes he can be someone. Lagi ko syang nilagagay sa mga topics na breakout yr, future superstars, under the radar stars, etc. pero wala parin. :glee:

Well, put this dude on a team where he can bury some minutes, I'm sure he will emerge! His game reminds me of a Raptor T-Mac.

ei how bout a MoPete-Wallace swap? I really like him to be on my team. Imagine a VC-GW-Bosh trio... sick!

june_dunk.gif
  • tindaktindak Member PExer
    Houston:

Trade Mo Taylor, Eddie Griffin for Zach Randolph
    (Mo Taylor's injury prone and Eddie Griffin's been a disappointment; Zach's a real workhorse and a scrapper)

Trade Steve Francis for Tony Parker
    (upgrade in the passing department...:D )

Trade Kelvin Cato, John Amaechi for Tony Battie

Boston:

Except for Paul Pierce the rest of the holdovers look tradeable. Rookies Marcus Banks and Kendrick Perkins could be future stars, so they're worth the wait.

Celts were never the same since the Bird-McHale-Parish era. To get that old glory back, they should trade anyone for the starting fives of Argentina or Lithuania National Team....and perhaps also get Ruben Magnano as head coach plus a translator (for half the price....:D ).
  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    For trades to happen 1) salaries have to match and b) you have to specify why a team should do the trade objectively. To find out if the players you're trading matches, check out Real GM.com

Mo Taylor has a large contract and Eddie Griffin earns slightly more money than Zach. You can actually get Zach for just Griffin and a draft pick but question is: will Portland do it? Of course not, since they're pretty high on Zach plus the Rockets are offering another headcase which the Blazers are staying away from by trading Patterson, Wallace and Stoudamire.

Second, Steve Francis has a max contract and Parker is on a rookie salary which I think will put the Spurs over the cap if they decide to take Francis' contract. Besides, the Rockets wouldn't trade away Francis despite being a semi-headcase.

sheep.jpg
  • ateneo10ateneo10 buying Magic cards PM me PExer
    Originally posted by 9ino

I think I'm the only pexer who believes he can be someone.june_dunk.gif

may future 'to... i'm not a big fan, but he does play like the old tmac...
  • ateneo10ateneo10 buying Magic cards PM me PExer
    Originally posted by Pandaemonaeon
    For trades to happen 1) salaries have to match and b) you have to specify why a team should do the trade objectively. To find out if the players you're trading matches, check out Real GM.com

Mo Taylor has a large contract and Eddie Griffin earns slightly more money than Zach. You can actually get Zach for just Griffin and a draft pick but question is: will Portland do it? Of course not, since they're pretty high on Zach plus the Rockets are offering another headcase which the Blazers are staying away from by trading Patterson, Wallace and Stoudamire.

Second, Steve Francis has a max contract and Parker is on a rookie salary which I think will put the Spurs over the cap if they decide to take Francis' contract. Besides, the Rockets wouldn't trade away Francis despite being a semi-headcase.

sheep.jpg

actually, they only need to be a combined 15% within each other's range... like if one guy has a 100 m deal, two guys that go up to 85 m will do.

anyway, pampagulo lang yan...

in the randolph category, i'm sure that portland will be more than happy to part with sheed... they have been for so long... randolph is the guy the want to develop.

wag na natin pansinin yan... pampagulo lang yang rules na yan... basta who to trade for who and why...
  • KrakistaKrakista Speak to Win! PExer
    Originally posted by ateneo10
    actually, they only need to be a combined 15% within each other's range... like if one guy has a 100 m deal, two guys that go up to 85 m will do.

anyway, pampagulo lang yan...

wag na natin pansinin yan... pampagulo lang yang rules na yan... basta who to trade for who and why...
    Oh sige, I want my Nets to trade Brian Scalabrine for either Tim Duncan or Shaquille O'Neal for obvious reasons.
  • Originally posted by 9ino
    King's Gerald Wallace.

I think I'm the only pexer who believes he can be someone. Lagi ko syang nilagagay sa mga topics na breakout yr, future superstars, under the radar stars, etc. pero wala parin. :glee:

Well, put this dude on a team where he can bury some minutes, I'm sure he will emerge! His game reminds me of a Raptor T-Mac.

ei how bout a MoPete-Wallace swap? I really like him to be on my team. Imagine a VC-GW-Bosh trio... sick!

june_dunk.gif

I'm a Gerald Wallace fan too! He could be a Kobe Bryant with his ability to "fly". I believe he's getting more minutes this season...that's what I read!
  • NINJeremyNINJeremy The Wretched ✭✭
    Yup I agree he's a good player. Plus, correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't heard anything about him whining about his P.T. :)

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink panda is going to eat you ✭✭✭
    how about metrovox pede itrade? ay....maling thread :D

seriously..... tama kayo si gerald wallace ....sayang talent nya.....good thing gooden was traded to the magic ....he will just rot in the bench of the grizzlies since dami nya kaparehong position dun......from gasol to battier :D
  • VINCEsanityVINCEsanity Member PExer
    Originally posted by tindak
    Houston:

Trade Mo Taylor, Eddie Griffin for Zach Randolph
    (Mo Taylor's injury prone and Eddie Griffin's been a disappointment; Zach's a real workhorse and a scrapper)

Trade Steve Francis for Tony Parker
    (upgrade in the passing department...:D ) (nyeeekkk!!!)<--- yoko po kay parker!

Trade Kelvin Cato, John Amaechi for Tony Battie

Boston:

Except for Paul Pierce the rest of the holdovers look tradeable. Rookies Marcus Banks and Kendrick Perkins could be future stars, so they're worth the wait.

Celts were never the same since the Bird-McHale-Parish era. To get that old glory back, they should trade anyone for the starting fives of Argentina or Lithuania National Team....and perhaps also get Ruben Magnano as head coach plus a translator (for half the price....:D ).
  • KrakistaKrakista Speak to Win! PExer
    Originally posted by wilmaflitstones
    I'm a Gerald Wallace fan too! He could be a Kobe Bryant with his ability to "fly". I believe he's getting more minutes this season...that's what I read!
    The Kings are minus Hedo Turkoglu, Keon Clark, Jim Jackson and Lawrence Funderburke this season. Gerald Wallace should get much playing time. He's gonna be the eighth man in the rotation.
  • caloycaloy Ole Ole Ola PExer
    Originally posted by ateneo10
    may future 'to... i'm not a big fan, but he does play like the old tmac...

I think Wallace needs to be more consistent in his play and needs to develop a jumpshot to be a star in this league
  • XetraDAXXetraDAX Konnichiwa! PExer
    I think Boston should let go of Vin Baker and Raef LaFrentz and get Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink panda is going to eat you ✭✭✭
    Originally posted by XetraDAX
    I think Boston should let go of Vin Baker and Raef LaFrentz and get Indiana's Jermaine O'Neal

as if papayag ang indiana dyan ... lugi sila if ever :)
  • VINCEsanityVINCEsanity Member PExer
    trade chauncey bill-ups , san kaya? saang team sya bagay except detroit
  • 9ino9ino -=ProFesSoR DuNk=- PExer
    In fairness, ang laki na ng pinayat ni Baker ngayon.

act_vin_baker.jpg

pero yeah, Baker and Raef for JO would never happen even in a fantasy league. :D

june_dunk.gif
  • XetraDAXXetraDAX Konnichiwa! PExer
    Edi ba si Larry Bird ang may hawak ng Indiana? papayag yan basta manalo yung Celtics. hehehe
  • the_busdriverthe_busdriver jUnk_YaRD_d0gg PExer
    i think kobe should be traded, if not at least let him leave via free agency, he's really more of a ball hogger, maybe they should let him have a team of his own, just like iverson, filled with defensive talents or role players!!!
  • NINJeremyNINJeremy The Wretched ✭✭
    Originally posted by 9ino
    In fairness, ang laki na ng pinayat ni Baker ngayon.

act_vin_baker.jpg

pero yeah, Baker and Raef for JO would never happen even in a fantasy league. :D

june_dunk.gif
    Ano ba 'to Kume picture n'ya nung nasa Bucks then pinalitan mo ng uniform LOL :lol:

Seriously, ang tindi ng kontrata nung dalawa, almost untradable na :)

NINJeremy
    stickman.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file