anybody knows a GOOD LICENSED PLASTIC SURGEON?

Ferrari25Ferrari25 In the Evolution Process PExer
My cousin kasi is looking for one... guys if u know any naman pls post ur message here. thanx!!! and kung alam nyo yung price range. post nyo na rin. thanx agen. basta all infos about that certain doctor.

Comments

• maxieGRLmaxieGRL PExer once again PExer
    depends on what you want done. my ate's bf is an apprentice to a derma so i can him.
  • mrpatheticmrpathetic Member PExer
    I've heard of 2: Conrado de Gracia at Medical City and a Dr. Lucero at Cardinal
  • IraIra Member PEx Rookie ⭐
    Drs. de Gracia and Lucero are fine.
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Dr. Joaquino and Dr. Senerpida of Clinica Manila.
  • bagelbagel that's hot! PExer
    Dr. Joaquino is quite good, and he doesn't charge for consultations (last time i checked), and he will really tell you if it's best not to touch it at all than to go through with the operation.
  • AltweggAltwegg Son of the 80s PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Aside from that, he's groovy. Saan ka naman nakakita ng consultant na naka-motorsiklo kung pumasok?

:glee:
  • bagel said:
    Dr. Joaquino is quite good, and he doesn't charge for consultations (last time i checked), and he will really tell you if it's best not to touch it at all than to go through with the operation.
    If one is great about Dr. Joaquino, it's the fact that he's very ethical. The safety of the patient is his primary concern. Here are some of his works.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file