Home PEx Chat Personals

Why would u go to an EB?

What are usually the reasons u attend an eyeball?, 'yung real reasons, ha. Is it because u really like to meet the person u've talked to or chat with; u wanna how he/she looks like and kung panalo, eh, pasok!; or maybe because magki-christmas na naman, baka makahabol pa.

Comments

• CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    I want to meet new friends! Cliche, but it's true. Iba talaga pag kausap mo nang harapan yung tao. JMHO. :)
  • I like putting faces to the names I always see, like here in PEx. :)
  • cos of endless possibilities such as:
    1. realizing that u've actually met that person before or that you practically bump into each other in the hallways of your campus
    2. you get to talk to someone for like a really long time (and you know that what he says really comes from his brain and not from some magazine or somethin) and you hear what he really has to say (as in instantly cos shempre pag-online, pwede pa mag-edti and blah-blah and blah-blah)
    3. para at least you know how each other looks like na so that the next time you bump into them, you can approach them and start a decent conversation or somethin
    4 and lastly...as much as i am embarassed to admit this...there is always that part of you that hopes that some of the persons you chat with might turn out really great looking...not that m lookin for a boyfriend, cos i definitely m not! the ppl i talk with in this forum are usually girls nway so reason #4 isnt so much of a priority to me

nway, fyi, my bestie is a guy i met online. we had a great conversation, we clicked, and now, i know we're practicall inseparable!
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Iba rin yung nakita mo sila at nakausap mo ng harapan ang mga nakakausap mo sa net. There are people that express themselves better in peron than in text, or there are others they look good in text but are real shy in person. You have to get to know them face to face before they open up as they are in text.
  • I heard Jenny Mcarthy goes to EB's... I've been staking out EB's ever since...
  • IraIra PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Kamatayan: So does Ai-Ai de las Alas. :P
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Same reasons... plus the fact that I prefer going out with diverse sets of people as opposed to a single barkada.

Don'tcha love the instant unofficial EB's sprouting up?
  • zimdudezimdude PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    New thoughts on this?

I'm going to the Written Word later to catch some serious (I hope?) discussion.
  • ZenZen PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by zimdude:
    Don'tcha love the instant unofficial EB's sprouting up?

Only if you were told about it. :p

• fIrSt AnD FoReMoSt, tO mEeT nEw fRenDs! ;)
  • dee-deedee-dee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    niressurect na naman?! hehehehehehhehe :D

to answer: wla lang. trip.
  • I want to meet new FRIENDS! Especially KingTriton! :inluv:
  • violtravioltra PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    uh, to meet new friends and to be people whom u rarely get to see...
  • BadGiRLBadGiRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmm..... to be able to see if ganon din ba yung tao na yun sa irl. kung maangas sha sa pex, maangas din ba sha irl or baka naman as expected e wala namang binatbat irl.
  • why would i go to an EB?

ako simple lang! bago ako pumasok sa star circle gusto ko magkaroon ng sangkatutak na friends!!! yun lang!!!
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by violtra
    uh, to meet new friends and to be people whom u rarely get to see...

tama si violtra.. para dumami ang frineds at para naman maiba ang view at para makakita ng chicks!!! :lol:
    *ABA FREAKY*
  • it's interesting to meet people.. finally get to know who certain handles are.. who knows.. ya might've met them before or something..
  • kaya ko pumupunta sa eb para amuyin ko kayong lahat
  • Because seeing people IRL is more important to me than chatting/interacting with a faceless nick. Malay ko ba kung puro front o kasinungalingan lang pinagsasasabi nya sa net, di ba? *peace*
  • Gusto kong makita kung sino pwede kong utangan. :lol::bop: