Home PEx Lifestyle Food and Drinks

COKE at PEPSI SOBRA TAMIS!

Napansin niyo ba na ang coke at pepsi sobrang tamis! Lasang asukal na ata...ang alam ko may limit ang amount of sugar sa mga softdrinks accdng to cocacola international.

Comments

• hmmm....para sa akin, parang mas matamis yata ang coke... damang dama mo yung dami ng asukal na ipinapasok mo sa tyan mo....pero depende din...hindi naman pare pareho ang lasa ng coke...kung galing sa vendo machine...iba na yung lasa parang mas matabang ng konti...pero kung galing sa bote yun talaga yung sandamukal na asukal...
  • carbonated soda drinks probably have 16 teaspoons of sugar per 12 ounce ... i mean, that's the reason why you NEVER read an article that says it is good... well, no, unless money is involved ... if that's the case, i might as well go "coca-cola is it!" *lol*

-IncX
  • whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di ba common knowledge na mas matamis yugn PEPSI kesa coke :?:
  • i think coke has more CO2 compared to pepsi ... that's why pepsi seems sweeter although all in all, i think both are still really sweet ... if you get use to it, you'd develop a numbness to sweet things, hence you develop a "sweet tooth."

-IncX
  • Mas matamis ang Coke. Try spilling Coke and Pepsi on the floor. The ants will run after the Coke spill.
  • ayoko ng lasa ng coke... masyadong matamis.. yung pepsi ok pa.. :drool:
  • Originally posted by Renthead
    Mas matamis ang Coke. Try spilling Coke and Pepsi on the floor. The ants will run after the Coke spill.

hahaha! now this post is funny

-IncX
  • that's why I go for Diet Coke - the best!
  • Mickey2000Mickey2000 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mickey2000.jpg
    That's why eversince,I always drink Mountain Dew,Sprite or 7-Up
    Sobrang matamis ang coke, try to use it to marinate some Steak,the next morning, butas butas yung steak dahil sobrang acid ng coke, how much more kung stomach mo yun.
  • i once recieved an e-mail saying that they once tried putting a tooth inside a bottle of pepsi, after 10 days, it was dissolved!!

ganon daw katapang ung acid content ng pepsi and even coke!!

same thing could happen to our bones!!!
  • Originally posted by the_busdriver
    i once recieved an e-mail saying that they once tried putting a tooth inside a bottle of pepsi, after 10 days, it was dissolved!!

ganon daw katapang ung acid content ng pepsi and even coke!!

same thing could happen to our bones!!!

*cough*liver*cough*