FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

ever felt that you are wasting or have wasted your youth??

wala naman, just wondering.... :confused:

Comments

• DI10DI10 Member ✭✭
    no regrets...
  • *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    I was just talking to my best friend about that. Not really youth, but something to that effect. I spent my growing up years acting and writing, and now that college is about to end, people are telling me to give up the dream, to go and work for the embassy instead. But it's not what I really want. I asked my friend whether what I had been doing made sense, whether it had meaning, because what if in the end, it was just to no avail? At that point, I was talking to her over the phone, I was already crying. It's sad. But then, as always, my best friend said the right thing:

That's why you do it step by step.

*okay* *pusa*
  • toni_16toni_16 ---lhen_lang..--- PExer
    hindi naman
  • i think the question should be: are you enjoying/have enjoyed your youth
  • bianx86bianx86 SmilyDudette PExer
    well, i think, eversince i moved overseas, i found new friends that are a bit younger than me, and i felt that i became more immature than i already was.. now thinking about it, i felt like, i was the same age as them, that i forget to act like MY age and live the life ppl MY age wud do, sorta thing...
    nneway hope that made sense hahah
  • tqbfjotldtqbfjotld the quick... PExer
    medyo. parang di ko masyadong na-enjoy kabataan ko. parang ngayon, nanghihinayang ako sa panahon na nasayang.
  • DI10DI10 Member ✭✭
    how about you YouNG_BizKiT? ever since you left your motherland...now you talk like black, act like black, eat like black...you think you are black! you left all your friends here! you got no love for asians no more!
  • blooeesh*6blooeesh*6 Member PExer
    im only a teenager but right now i already feel like ive wasted so much time for doing so many mistakes and doing useless things
  • qt_pa_rinqt_pa_rin Member PExer
    medyo...i was too shy and introvert. i got some talents but never shared...
  • bianx86bianx86 SmilyDudette PExer
    Originally posted by blooeesh*6
    im only a teenager but right now i already feel like ive wasted so much time for doing so many mistakes and doing useless things
    YEAH ME TOO!!!!!
  • art727art727 Member ✭✭✭
    :D I've been through many things, adventures, travelling, sports and games, hobbies, parties,..I been through all the things includes womanizing..and I think it is an advantage that when you decide to involved yourself in a serious relationship..hindi mo na iisipin pa na bakit di ko nagawa ang ganon noon? Isa yan sa hiwalayan na nangyayari..dahil napakaaga at hindi nagawa ang iba pang dapat ginawa nila noong may pagkakataon pa sila, yung iba nagpaka-Hermit, at yung iba ayaw i-share ang talent nila..at ikalawa kakapili ng makakasama sa buhay mali ang napili...
  • efgefg Member PExer
    you know what i envy those who did so many mistakes in their youth because they are usually the people who can achieve almost anything... they usually are the more mature ones so don't think you've wasted your time.... they say a time spent on things you want to do is never a time wasted... i am like qt_pa_rin... i was shy and introvert ... and i am still shy although im trying to improve... but i guess we all have our own time to grow... others just grow faster...physically, emotionally and mentally and it has nothing to do with age...
  • blearghbleargh please repeat the question PExer
    Originally posted by qt_pa_rin
    medyo...i was too shy and introvert. i got some talents but never shared...

how sad... pareho tayo.
  • co-norco-nor Ilokanong hilaw PExer
    nice formu u started here...My youth was not that much fun. I was a Class nerd, introvert, your typical teenage looser on any teeny bopper flick. Kaya yun, i just confined myself in my own world, became an over achiever (pero im not matalino). My only goal in life was to make it in the top ten of the class while my classmates spent time on gimmicks and getting into what is real youthful fun. Siguro downside nito, since i dont minggle a lot, medyo im having trouble dealing with other people and i am often singled out. Kaya yun.
  • baby_07baby_07 Take me to Paris. PExer
    Not really...i'm satisfied with what i have gone through during my younger years...sometimes, i really want to turn back time..back then, i was carefree, doubtless about my life, living and enjoying every single minute...now that i am 18, i have encountered so many things that motivated me to be tough...pero ANG SARAP BALIKAN yung mga panahong ang iniisip mo lang ay maglaro, kumain, matulog at mamasyal...

Nevertheless, i have no regrets..i have enjoyed my childhood...:happy:
  • ninoAninoninoAnino indolent ✭✭
    I wish I can go back... and be a child again!
  • blearghbleargh please repeat the question PExer
    Originally posted by co-nor
    nice formu u started here...My youth was not that much fun. I was a Class nerd, introvert, your typical teenage looser on any teeny bopper flick. Kaya yun, i just confined myself in my own world, became an over achiever (pero im not matalino). My only goal in life was to make it in the top ten of the class while my classmates spent time on gimmicks and getting into what is real youthful fun. Siguro downside nito, since i dont minggle a lot, medyo im having trouble dealing with other people and i am often singled out. Kaya yun.

Hermione, ikaw ba yan :D
  • seeker89seeker89 Member PExer
    Sometimes...I had studied for so long kasi and i had little time for gimmicks and stuff. And while my peers are all financially stable at my age, I am just starting to look for a job.
  • nek_02nek_02 Member PExer
    oh daym. i was just thinking about this. my friends and i are still in denial as all of us have already turned 20. yep. we lost the "teen" part on our ages already..and we looked back on the things that we've done on our "younger" days. i really cant say that i have wasted my youth. i learned a lot then, had lots of fun, achieved something (no matter how little or inconsequential they might be for other people), and was surrounded (and still IS) by wonderful friends. so no regrets there...but i could've done more. un lng siguro. kung di lang ako tamad na bata..things would have been more exciting. but nonetheless, it was fun!
  • foxychickfoxychick MRS. SCOFIELD PExer
    i did...i really did....long story...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file