Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

Fitness First Alabang

Hey hey hey! Anyone here working out at Fitness First Alabang? Post here..

Comments

• I used to work out at Fitness First Alabang when i first worked at a great small law firm there. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they didn't put liquid soap in all the shower cubicles. Other than that, they didn't keep it as clean as the Libis branch.
  • rage_withinrage_within PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    o... sino ka dun, pre? ;)
  • Malamang rage hindi mo ako nakita kasi sa early mornings ako nagwowork out noon. And it wasn't even really consistent since I wasn't really based in the Alabang area for a long time.

Member ka ba? Magkita nga tayo minsan pag dadaan ako sa Muntiparlas area. Nakita na nga kita sa Friendster eh. :D
  • maxieGRLmaxieGRL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i work out there. but i'd much rather go to the one at the fort.
  • Of all the Fitness First branches, I honestly prefer Libis and the Fort. Lots of space and pretty women. :D And people minding their own business.
    Originally posted by Brandon96
    Malamang rage hindi mo ako nakita kasi sa early mornings ako nagwowork out noon. And it wasn't even really consistent since I wasn't really based in the Alabang area for a long time.

Member ka ba? Magkita nga tayo minsan pag dadaan ako sa Muntiparlas area. Nakita na nga kita sa Friendster eh. :D

aha! so i got a stalker sa Friendster, ha? he he...

nah, i'm no member. i just got a friend there. no problemo, dude. kapag nasa pinas ako. (i think i need to learn something from you also about those 'mind' thingie topic you've done on the other thread. anyway, lagi naman akong nagbabasa sa thread na iyun.) ;)
  • I don't teach mind development, pare. Since you can afford it, why don't you attend the next Silva Method seminar? Magkita tayo and then use your stuff on me, hehehehe. :D

Mag-member ka na rin ng Fitness First, that is, if Japan has any of its branches. Ang alam ko, Hong Kong and China meron na eh.
    my stuff? aaww... sorry, "for girls only". he he... just kidding! ;)

yeah, i guess meron nga sa Hongkong. kaso nasa mainland ako e. but anyway, i'll check it out pag balik ko doon. Japan, wala e. puro Gold's lang.