Jesus Loves the Little Children Foundation

hi guys,

I'm currently helping out this organization in Pasig called Jesus Loves the Little Children. It's a pretty new foundation of 4 months and they are currently housing 30 kids, mostly boys from ages 6-17. The mission of the foundation is the find the parents of these boys so that they can live a "normal life".

Right now, i, together with a couple of friends go there every Saturday from 9am - 12:00 and teach different things, art, singing and the like. If you have time to spare and are willing to go to Pasig, please do send me a pm or text me at 09175251458.

We regularly meet up in Mc Do - St. Francis Square at 9am every Saturdays. You don't have to bring anything, we welcome observers :)

Address is:19A Esguerra St. Corner Caruncho Ave. Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City.

Take care! :)

Comments

• HijoHijo bE uR seLf PExer
    Try this one, kung di kayo busy!
  • leigh, provided ba ang transpo to the place from st. francis?
  • LeighLeigh Member PExer
    This coming saturday, we're bringing the kids to manila zoo.

hi sweetie_sacha - We usually take an FX going to Pasig from St. Francis.
  • gwapsgwaps tulog ... PExer
    Please be adviced that due to security reasons (with regard to Bush's arrival) in Manila, the venue for tomorrow's activity will be at Parks and Wildlife in Quezon City.

Kindly be at the entrance at 9am. Mads will meet you there. You can contact Mads at 0917 5251458 to ask for directions.

Thanks ...
  • rorsrors smash mo mukha mo :) PExer
    are these the same kids you were telling me about, leigh? i already brought up with jools the idea of a badminton clinic with these kids. he's just busy now with work but we're already planning. i'll update you.
  • sleepymaniasleepymania Jack of all Trades PExer
    Pwedeng maki-plug? do check out my post at

News and Public Affairs > Local and Foreign Issues > Public school Education!

Do tell me what you think...

Sure...I'd like to help...

Sleepy (looking for people who care)
  • kotschkotsch Get a Life. PExer
    Hi! I really like to join and help you but I have classes on Saturday. :(

Sana Sundays na lang... pero good luck po sa inyong org!
  • Craw_WurmCraw_Wurm Member PExer
    Hi, same here I have work on Sat. Sana may pwede tayo gawin to help out on Sundays... like maybe prepare for next week's activity?
  • OrinjadeOrinjade Member PExer
    every sat ba 'to? :)

i'll get in touch pag free ako! i'd love to tag along! :D
  • leelayceleelayce tindera ng lupa at condo PExer
    Hello po!

kakamustahin ko lang ang mga volunteers. my sched wont allow me to make time to visit the Smokey Mountain kids, but as soon as i quit my job, most probably i'll make time again.

hijo how are you?

hi madsi'll join you din one of the saturdays.

at least nandun na mga bata, ndi na ako mag-oorganize.

I'll go back to my commitment with Sun for All, hopefully soon

and hopefully invite some volunteers too.

God Bless you all

God is good ! :)

:bubble:
    rors - sorry now lang ako napunta dito sa forum na ito hehe. sowee. thanks for all your help ;) tuloy na tayo sa January 1!

kotch and craw_worm - they have church service every Sundays and they have a fixed schedule already. What we can do is maybe help another organization pag sundays.

orinjade - yes every saturday po ito. you can just pm me if you have other questions.

leelayce! - isip na tayo ng plans for next year. i think we really need a leader for the club.
    hello binubuhay ko lang yun thread :) anyways, I'm super glad to be a part of this activity... thanks leigh...
  • HafaJerryHafaJerry Member PExer
    Originally posted by Leigh
    hi guys,

I'm currently helping out this organization in Pasig called Jesus Loves the Little Children. It's a pretty new foundation of 4 months and they are currently housing 30 kids, mostly boys from ages 6-17. The mission of the foundation is the find the parents of these boys so that they can live a "normal life".

Right now, i, together with a couple of friends go there every Saturday from 9am - 12:00 and teach different things, art, singing and the like. If you have time to spare and are willing to go to Pasig, please do send me a pm or text me at 09175251458.

We regularly meet up in Mc Do - St. Francis Square at 9am every Saturdays. You don't have to bring anything, we welcome observers :)

Address is:19A Esguerra St. Corner Caruncho Ave. Pinagbuhatan, Pasig City.

Take care! :)

Hello, nangungumusta lang kung anu-ano na ang mga activities ng ministry, any updates? Meron bang website itong outreach program na ito? I'd like to help in any way I can, like sending books. Thank you, keep up the good work and God bless.
    Leigh may idea ako for an activity... uhmm, actually nakita ko lang sa TV.. hehe... some kids on TV were clay-modelling... pwede kaya yun? kahit simple modelling lang...
  • pretty_RoSaLeSpretty_RoSaLeS im not him PExer
    uum.. hi. active pa po ba to? i would like to volunteer kasi.
  • m0n1c4m0n1c4 killa bangs PExer
    ako rin :)
    pretty_rosales - yes very active pa ito :)

m0n1c4 - will send you guys a pm :)
  • OliverWood21OliverWood21 Quidditch Captain PExer
    Miss Leigh..

I would like to be part of this. Tuloy ba kayo this Saturday ( April 24 ).. Im available that day and I would like to be part of this.

Kaya lang, di yata ako magaling kumanta, so baka di ko maturuan yung mga kids kumanta in the long run.. (Modesty aside), Im pretty good in teaching Math to kids, though? :D

God bless 'ya all..
    OliverWood21 - yup tuly kami sa 24, am always there pag Saturdays. On the 24th, somebody is going to teach them how to make kites for the kite-flying event on the 25th. :)
  • mullahmullah "i'm complicated" PExer
    i hope i can join you as soon as i straighten out my weekend schedules.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file