Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

JUDAY-ANGELU-CLAUDINE, sino magaling, sino feel nyo?

TATLONG YOUNG ACTRESSES NA TO ANG SINSASABING SUSUNOD SA MGA YAPAK NG MGA SIKAT NA AKTRES NGAYON..

SINA JUDY ANN, ANGELU AT CLAUDINE ANG NANGUGUNA IN TERMS OF CAREER AND ACTING ABILITY..SINO GUSTO NYO AT BAKIT??

Comments

• claudine and angelu in terms of acting ability...
  • avonleaavonlea PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by kisses0380
    claudine and angelu in terms of acting ability...

same
  • angelu and juday
  • claudine and angelu...definitely..
  • angelu and juday
  • claudine & angelu
  • angelu--award winning actress;versatile; can be the next lorna tolentino or dina bonnevie

juday--popular;positive image; sharon cuneta in the making

claudine--versatile,however lacks acting prowess,can be honed more;vilma santos in the making
  • definitely it will be juday and angelu.

I have nothing against claudine pero I remember my prof. in DLSU telling all students to be wary of girls like claudine because of rico and how rico's family didn't want claudine to be at the funeral or wake. siyempre lasalista si rico kaya nabakat sa isip ko.

besides I really llike angelu and juday of the three.

;)
  • Claudine & Angelu!
  • Originally posted by arjayyulo

claudine--versatile,however lacks acting prowess,can be honed more;vilma santos in the making

comment lang....if she really lack acting prowess, how come she was nominated many times as best actress in several awards night...and even in Asian TV she was nominated also as best actress too...so, i don't think so.
  • acting ability.....Judy Ann
  • i like Claudine among the 3....mas okay siya umarte para sa akin.
  • Claudine siyempre...ako pa!

second si Angelu.

si Monay...overrated...pacute lang ang alam as if cute siya...yuck!
  • Claudine Barretto definitely....though,

Juday & Angelu are also good...esp. Angelu, but Juday sometimes i don't like the way she acts...parang may kulang, hindi niya ako mapaiyak sa arte niya and she's only good in drama not as versatile as Claudine & angelu.
  • Originally posted by CHARM_S_ME
    comment lang....if she really lack acting prowess, how come she was nominated many times as best actress in several awards night...and even in Asian TV she was nominated also as best actress too...so, i don't think so.

tama ka diyan friend...Claudine lang talaga ang may intense na acting ability...
  • I'll vote for ANGELU. I dont know maybe because she's really my favorite ever since her TGSIS days. I know that compare to Juday and Claudine she has not done as many films as them but among the three she's the only one who has the acting award (tama ba ako? correct me if im wrong). Si claudine and juday got a box-office queen ba?

She's very true person although at some point of her life she denied something but at the end of that, she come out in the open din later on.

I remember her being so nice to her fans that she even include some of her fans in her 18 candles when she celebrated her debut.

She's not perfect example to the youth but I guess she is responsible to the actions that she took---having two kids from different man and being independent take care of her kids plus being responsible to assigned herself as the breadwinner of the family (wala na syang father di ba?).

Taka lang ako, why she's no longer in clebrity dat com? exclusive na ba sya sa abs? i saw her in buttercup with bobby andrews. IM JUST WONDERING.... :confused:
  • 1. CLAUDINE BARRETTO.....she's always good in acting whether Drama or Comedy......she's definitely the next Vilma Santos, though she haven't received any awards yet...but being nominated as best actress it only shows....that you are really a good one.....she can do sexy roles, drama or she could play as rich or poor...she can..anything, na hindi pa kayang gawin ng ibang artista at hindi pa nila na pu-prove yun....puro drama lang yung iba and light comedy.

2. ANGELU DE LEON - she's also good. I like her acting skills. I agree she is the next Lorna Tolentino......pang heavy drama si Angelu and sexy roles din.

3. JUDY ANN SANTOS - i only seen her in puro drama lang....i don't know parang wala pa siya mashadong na pu-prove sa acting niya....aside from Dramatic roles....she never go beyond that role.....sabi nga kasi wholesome siya, but i think it's time for her to do other things, yung babagay ba sa kanya....she's not getting younger anymore...nakakasawa na yung mga roles niya.
  • yup claudine can really really act.. angelu rin.. si juday kasi lang versatility sa acting saka no offence to fans pero pag movie lang niya with big stars kumikuta cause she dont know how to pick her movies.. labas ng labas with kung sino sino d man lang niya piliin project niya..
  • claudine & angelu.....no doubt about their acting ability.

:handsdown: sa acting

:handsdown: sa beauty
  • i liked angelu before. but parang nagpaka-lokaloka. i think this time she has a great opportunity to reinvent herself. cute face din. looking at her would make you smile.

i love claudine! the people i've come acroos who know her would always say one thing, she's such a sweet girl. acting-wise, pwede pa improve. i find her adorable when she makes fun of herself. game na game at parang di napipikon. beauty-wise, ganda talaga. actually, isa siya sa pinaglilihihan ko.

i'm starting to like juday na. i've seen her movies lately sa cinema1, ok naman pala siya. may mannerisms lang na parang bata. but i think bata pa nga siya talaga figuratively. although she's older than me and the rest of the girls. in terms of apperance, laki na ng improvement. ang puti niya na ngayon and i think she's really big-boned. ganon talaga siguro figure niya.

if ever these 3 will make a movie, malamang antagonist labas ni claudine. she seems to have the strongest personality and talagang palaban. si angelu, yung parang magiging maiipit parati sa gitna. and juday will always be the api.