Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Pinoy Inventions and Faster Cars

Hey guys! I wanna know what the Pinoy Invention that was featured on Magandang Gabi Bayan is called. It supposedly allows the car to get a better gas/air mixture for better running. I'm interested in buying one for my car!

Also, how do I get my 1975 VW to run faster? My carb's new and I had the engine overhauled last February. Any ideas?

Comments

• Yeah. I saw that thing on MGB. Super Booster... i'm not sure. I don't even know where to look for it. Sorry.

Faster? You could try looking for Pertronix Ignitor, Coil and Ignition Wires. They rock!
  • Thanks.

I just think that it would be nice to be able to minimize my gas usage. It's the cylindrical, copper thing that you connect to your intake. Boosts the regular 1:1 gas/air mixture to 1:3.

I'll try to look for that Pertroniz thingamajig!
  • add616renebadd616reneb PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It is better to install another Pinoy invention called Alegre Exhaust Gas Oxidizer (EGO). Just attached/weld the device at your car's tail-pipe and it will eliminate smoke belching/emission, increases engine power and torque by 5 - 8% and saves fuel by 25% with no other modifications on your car system. Call me at (02)8740183 / (092)4205800 for more details. See also thread:http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=141374:cool:
  • Pao|oPao|o PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There's this one Pinoy inventor who was supposed to have created a water-powered car. Dunno if its true but I think it's bunk.
    Originally posted by Pao|o
    There's this one Pinoy inventor who was supposed to have created a water-powered car. Dunno if its true but I think it's bunk.

That one is Engr, Dingle. It was reported that he sold his "invention" to I think the Red Chinese Gov't. for several million dollars.:(
  • Pao|oPao|o PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by add616reneb
    That one is Engr, Dingle. It was reported that he sold his "invention" to I think the Red Chinese Gov't. for several million dollars.:(
    In that case I hope its really bogus. The last thing we need is the Communists having a water-fueled car. They'd end up sucking all the water out of S. China Sea. :D
  • Hahaha! But it really sucks the way our "pinoy inventions" get used elsewhere and not by us...
  • Thanks, add616reneb!

Does anyone know of any other device? Anything that is attached directly to the engine?

Also, my car (old 1975 VW) keeps on slowing down after every month. Each month I have to adjust the idling and timing to make it go faster again. Why does it do that?
  • The water-powered car was really bogus. I remembered there was a thread about in Buhay Pinoy sometime ago.
    Originally posted by Residente
    Thanks, add616reneb!

Does anyone know of any other device? Anything that is attached directly to the engine?

Also, my car (old 1975 VW) keeps on slowing down after every month. Each month I have to adjust the idling and timing to make it go faster again. Why does it do that?

Instead of a device, you could also treat your engine oil by adding the new CYBERLUBE (bottle of 250ml for every 5 liters of oil) @ Php545/bottle. CYBERLUBE acts as metal protector in your engine metal parts coating them with microscopic film which drastically reduces friction resulting to increase engine power, reduced emissions and savings in fuel by as much as 25%! Save on your oil/ oil filters, labor, etc. as oil change intervals will be every 20,000 to 50,000 instead of 5,000!
    Once the engine is treated by CYBERLUBE, in the event of oil leakage and also water leakage, you could still use your vehicle without oil and water without considerable damage to your engine! Of course, you should fix the leakages ASAP and put the needed oil and water. You could buy the CYBERLUBE from me also. Visit: http://www.cyberlink.net.ph/cyberlube_call.htm for details. :cool:
  • Dear Autoguys and gals,

Have u heard about the brand new oil in the market? Only once a year change oil only. or 30T kms per change oil.

With this, you also have fuel savings of 5-15% guaranteed.

Resale value of car will not dip to lows because of extended life of engine.

Improved performance and horsepower of engine due to less friction on moving engine parts.

Helps environment by diminishing toxic waste due to change oil.

And lastly, you'll also earn from this if u refer to others.

Also, DOTC endorsed!!!

Just txt me if ur interested. 09198538414

kitt
    Originally posted by kit7kat
    Dear Autoguys and gals,

Have u heard about the brand new oil in the market? Only once a year change oil only. or 30T kms per change oil.

With this, you also have fuel savings of 5-15% guaranteed.

Resale value of car will not dip to lows because of extended life of engine.

Improved performance and horsepower of engine due to less friction on moving engine parts.

Helps environment by diminishing toxic waste due to change oil.

And lastly, you'll also earn from this if u refer to others.

Also, DOTC endorsed!!!

Just txt me if ur interested. 09198538414

kitt

This is the "XP-3", isn't it? How much is the selling price?