Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Pex Auto Club?

wala bang car club ang pex? ndi naman cguro kailangan may sasakyan ka para maging member diba? para lang dun sa mga mahilig sa auto.

Comments

• As far as I know, there isn't a PEX Auto Club yet... I could be wrong though... and if there was, I'm sure that you don't necessarily have to have a car to be a member... :)
  • would anyone know how to start one?:p
  • let's start one! maybe we can start by doing invites...
  • I don't know how to start a club either... maybe the moderators can help? :)
  • This sounds good......why don't we start a PEx Car Club.....all for the benefit of Car Enthusiasts.....may kotse o wala.......just for the love of cars.......

auto019.gifNeilsen™
  • I'm just wondering what the club would get together for? Compare cars? Talk about them over coffee? Drive around like maniacs? :D
  • Originally posted by Mokkori
    I'm just wondering what the club would get together for? Compare cars? Talk about them over coffee? Drive around like maniacs? :D

im in.... the last part sounds nice
    I'm just wondering what the club would get together for? Compare cars? Talk about them over coffee? Drive around like maniacs? :D

Get into "my car is better then yours" fights... :P hehehe j/k peeps usually meet up first in a place with a nice parking lot where guards dont drive you off for loitering around your cars.
  • Originally posted by slamm
    Get into "my car is better then yours" fights... :P hehehe j/k peeps usually meet up first in a place with a nice parking lot where guards dont drive you off for loitering around your cars.

Hehehehe... I doubt I'd get into that argument cause I hardly really mess with my car so almost any car enthusiast's car would be better than mine. :D

... like I always say: "Stock car, Modified driver!" :D

Do guards bother car gatherings at the fort? I hang there every now and then and I see car groups hanging there most of the time... sounds like a good place to me... lotsa space, lotsa road, not too many MMDA's I hope... :)
  • the parking near pier1 are sometimes off limits to non-clients. when our club met there last yr (i believe), the guard asked as if we were customers...sbai nila di daw pwede if we arent customers..

but there were times before that na we were allowed to hang out...
    now...they usually meet in jollibee parking lot once a month...
  • does my car have to be set up for membership? or k lang kahit d pa napapaset up as of now?

sali ako jaN!
  • Yeah, I'm sure any PExer who wants to talk about cars and stuff can join the club, regardless of whether they have a ride or not... modified, or not... heck, my car is stock most of the way... :D
  • sali ako dyan.....

car ko '86 Mitsubishi Galant 1800, color brown with 16" mags at the rear and 14" in front... flat kasi dalawang gulong ko eh, mahal nmn nung mga gulong na 16" kaya yun na muna nasa car ko... tapos stock na stock pa sya, lalu na yung mga alikabok.... :rotflmao:

:hiphop:
    Do guards bother car gatherings at the fort? I hang there every now and then and I see car groups hanging there most of the time... sounds like a good place to me... lotsa space, lotsa road, not too many MMDA's I hope... :)

From my past experiences, yes. :( They say you should get first a clearance from their office. This was the case with the parking in the area of Le Souffle/NBC Tent... I guess it depends also if you're patronizing the establishements, the size of the group and how arrogant the guard is.
  • Pwede namang mag-meet sa isang place eh.. then kain lang, usap usapan lang.. at least magkakilala.. hindi naman siguro tayo pupunta doon para magpayabangan.. mas okey yon kasi pwede tayo mag-share ng mga current problems natin sa car, or make suggestions or advices di ba..?
  • I agree with this, though I think any of the new places at the Fort will do since we got wide open spaces and it's quiet enough to carry on conversations and scenic enough so the atmosphere doesn't get stale... :)

If we're all good on this, maybe we should start this out already? Anybody wanna propose a scheduled meet? :D
  • c_brainc_brain PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ei sali ako jan..... southerner here pero maski sa makati area oki lang ako.... i'm in a bone-stock AE-101 though.
  • uy! ok to! sali din ako... :teehee:
  • mukhang marami na yata ah... headcount!!!

me
    mokkori
    pea_nats
    3cylinder
    n3il53n
    silentmax
    slamm
    lordboom
    keener
    kixter
    dreddski
    c_brain
    mj

who else?
  • ok guys.....here's the clincher....I need (10) ten bonafide PExers to represent our planned PEx Car Club........please post your names and email ads here.....seriously speaking.....those people who are serious about forming this club are the one's I hope to post their names.........no chitty-chat please.......because this will affect the approval of our proposed Club......thanx.....:D

auto019.gifNeilsen™