Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

can somepne post the specs of the 2 fast 2 furious cars

especially tyrese's. I'm a gal who fell in love with the cars. I want tyrese's steering wheel. Please help me out boys.

Comments

• As far as internal engine and performance specs go, most of the cars in the movie weren't actually modified since it wasn't a necessity for the cars to actually perform to spec... just look the part, which is why all the modifications you see are strictly cosmetic... sorry, dunno what that steering wheel is called... but I believe that his car is the new Mitsubishi Eclipse... :)
  • Yeah i read somewhere that those cars where stock... they made changes only on the outside

i think tyrese's steering wheel is a momo f1 steering wheel with 2 n20 buttons. not sure though, but it looks rectangular to me.
  • the s200O is supercharged
    it has been tuned

i like how the screen is cartoonish and when the girl got angry the anime got angry also

tyrese steering wheel is a sparco

the supra is stock
    the r32 is rearwheel detuned
    the evo7 is stock
    the rx7 is stock
    the eclipse is slow its a spyder 2wd

check out the heal and toe when tyrese went around the drum preatty realistic i might add

the saleen mustang is real woohoooo
    the yenko is a fake
    the viper is stock
    the corvet is stock

2f2f is a movie pls its a movie
    i mean when you watched back to the future u didnt comment on why the dolorean was flying "like dude thats not realistic"
  • Originally posted by 3cylinder
    I am curious how did they do that smoke on the side of the bumper of the Skyline? Can you help me about that....:)
    Thanks...

its a wild rendition of a side blow off valve for turboes
    yes its real on some cars

i think they faked it with a nos intercooler fogger system to make it look huge
  • Originally posted by kyle618
    Yeah i read somewhere that those cars where stock... they made changes only on the outside

i think tyrese's steering wheel is a momo f1 steering wheel with 2 n20 buttons. not sure though, but it looks rectangular to me.

momo's never came out with a rectangular steering wheel

and i have a momo f1 carbon fiber its preatty nifty but it round only sparco came with rectangualars
  • Originally posted by SILENTMAX
    the s200O is supercharged
    it has been tuned

i like how the screen is cartoonish and when the girl got angry the anime got angry also

i mean when you watched back to the future u didnt comment on why the dolorean was flying "like dude thats not realistic"

Yeah... I saw that same S2000 featured in Sport Compact Car somewhere... never caught sight of the specs though... :|

Yeah... it's really just a movie... it was entertaining, but I hope people don't get the impression that the fancy stunts in that movie are doable in reality... I'd hate to see any more street racing accidents out there. :|
  • Originally posted by Mokkori
    Yeah... I saw that same S2000 featured in Sport Compact Car somewhere... never caught sight of the specs though... :|

Is this what you were referring to? :) It's great how they actually got hold of 6 of the actual movie cars and tested them. The site also has the cars' specs and performance times as tested by those behind the site.

Hard to believe what the people behind the movie did to the Skyline. You could almost say it's sacrilegious.

And here're some pics of the Skyline R35 Concept. According to Nissan, the production car will be almost 100% faithful to the concept's design. Expect a more conservative dash design though.

gtrr35concept_01.jpg

gtrr35concept_03.jpg

gtrr35concept_inter2.jpg
    the s200O is supercharged
    it has been tuned

tyrese steering wheel is a sparco

the supra is stock
    the r32 is rearwheel detuned
    the evo7 is stock
    the rx7 is stock
    the eclipse is slow its a spyder 2wd

check out the heal and toe when tyrese went around the drum preatty realistic i might add

the saleen mustang is real woohoooo
    the yenko is a fake
    the viper is stock
    the corvet is stock

The Supra was not stock. It has a big Greddy Turbo Kit attached to it.
    Also the Skyline is a R34(late 90s model), not a R32(late 80s-early90s model).
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    is that movie really worth watching? It'll be out on DVD in a few weeks, do you guys suggest I watch it? I liked the first one cause of the Supra BTW.

Oh, and that R35? Are you sure that's for real? Cause I also heard that it wasn't. Thanks.
  • Originally posted by necr0
    is that movie really worth watching? It'll be out on DVD in a few weeks, do you guys suggest I watch it? I liked the first one cause of the Supra BTW.

Oh, and that R35? Are you sure that's for real? Cause I also heard that it wasn't. Thanks.

Yeah, the DVD will come out on Sept. 30. That's good 'coz I haven't watched the movie yet and with the DVD coming out soon, I just saved me mucho dinero. :lol: Also, the extras on the DVD looks impressive. I just wish they'll add the deleted sex scene between Paul Walker and Eva Mendes. :glee:

According to Autocar's source within Nissan, yes, the R35 Concept is likely to go into production with some slight changes but the overall design will essentially remain.
  • Originally posted by BigDumpling
    Is this what you were referring to? :) It's great how they actually got hold of 6 of the actual movie cars and tested them. The site also has the cars' specs and performance times as tested by those behind the site.

Yeah... that's the one... :D
    Hard to believe what the people behind the movie did to the Skyline. You could almost say it's sacrilegious.

Do you mean the way it was run or the way it was designed? Either which way, the stunts pulled off came off as a bit too "trying hard to impress" for me and I was shaking my head in that movie more than anything. :|

As for the R34, I like my Godzilla plain and simple from the factory thank you very much. What more could you ask of the R34 right? ;)
    And here're some pics of the Skyline R35 Concept. According to Nissan, the production car will be almost 100% faithful to the concept's design. Expect a more conservative dash design though.

I'm actually not so hot on the new concept Skyline... it seems like they've detracted too much from the traditional GTR design and the concept reminds me more of the Fairlady than a Skyline... only thing they seem to have kept are the all too familiar round brake lights at the back. :D From what I've heard, they're removing certain drive systems like the ATTESSA and 4WD... dunno if that's true though... plus I think it's going to be only made in AT... but then again, these are rumors that I heard a few months after the concept was showcased. The interiors are certainly a far cry from anything I've seen in a car before... it looked more like something you'd see out of Star Trek so I'm not surprised that they plan to tone the interiors down a bit... :|
  • I thought the steering wheel was by volk racing...

saw it in a site somewhere. Lupit nung s2000

a real chick's car
  • still would you want a pink s2000 or a civic? :P
    still would you want a pink s2000 or a civic? :P

Max dear - didnt know you were into cars...i love cars but i need some good education...teach me? :haloangel:
    still would you want a pink s2000 or a civic? :P

I'll take the pink or whatever colored S2000 over a Civic any day... Hehehehehe... :D
  • necr0necr0 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hmmm, ro_ja? Did RJ De Vera, design the cars in this movie as well? From what I heard, he did the ones in the first one while playing one of the bad guys.
  • Originally posted by ice
    Max dear - didnt know you were into cars...i love cars but i need some good education...teach me? :haloangel:

other than ragnarok

cars are my favrite past time

ive spent close to 250k on my lancer :P

i am a club mitsu mumber

i sometimes race sa batangas race circuit pero for fun only sa mga race what you brougt days
    weekend racer ako :)
    race the strip not the street

pero kung setup ang habol mo i ym kita i setup natin and car mo

im jdm and sleeper oriented :P kwento ko sayo kung ano ibig sabihin neto :)
  • Originally posted by necr0
    hmmm, ro_ja? Did RJ De Vera, design the cars in this movie as well? From what I heard, he did the ones in the first one while playing one of the bad guys.

That pink car is actually RJ De Veras car(not a copy). It was painted blue before that, and now they gave it a bakla pink color for the girl. They do take 2 other stock S2000 and make them look the same ..these are used for stunts.
    other than ragnarok

cars are my favrite past time

ive spent close to 250k on my lancer :P

i am a club mitsu mumber

i sometimes race sa batangas race circuit pero for fun only sa mga race what you brougt days
    weekend racer ako :)
    race the strip not the street

pero kung setup ang habol mo i ym kita i setup natin and car mo

im jdm and sleeper oriented :P kwento ko sayo kung ano ibig sabihin neto :)

Hey you have any pics of your car? Id like to check your car out.