Home PEx Sports NBA
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

ALLEN IVERSON: d Best Baller Ever

I'm the biggest fan of Allen Iverson in the Philippines. Grbe, I really really love him tlga...

ALLEN IVERSON IS THE BEST BALLER EVER!!!!!!!

dO YOU Agree??
«13

Comments

  • PandaemonaeonPandaemonaeon Moderator PEx Moderator
    I agree, Shawn Respert and Marty Conlon are right behind him on that title.

    sheep.jpg
  • Originally posted by daedae
    I'm the biggest fan of Allen Iverson in the Philippines. Grbe, I really really love him tlga...

    ALLEN IVERSON IS THE BEST BALLER EVER!!!!!!!

    dO YOU Agree??

    uhmmmm NO?
    Do you even know players from the 60s, 70s or even the 80s?
    You cant say such a blasphemous statement unless you know the history of the sport - not only the NBA and its last five-to-ten years.
  • Originally posted by faaip_de_oiad
    uhmmmm NO?
    Do you even know players from the 60s, 70s or even the 80s?
    You cant say such a blasphemous statement unless you know the history of the sport - not only the NBA and its last five-to-ten years.

    sORRy, but i know NBA stars from that decades, even if I am only 17.

    But I still say that My ALLEN IVERSON is the best BALLER ever!!!!! :):):)
  • Originally posted by daedae
    sORRy, but i know NBA stars from that decades, even if I am only 17.

    But I still say that My ALLEN IVERSON is the best BALLER ever!!!!! :):):)

    What a pity...
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    its wrong to say the best baller ever.......since it would be a slap to the face to michael jordan and other nba greats who have achieved a lot of feats compared to a.i


    i think it is not safe to say the word "ever" since madami pa mas magaling sa kanya :D

    peace.
  • Originally posted by daedae
    sORRy, but i know NBA stars from that decades, even if I am only 17.

    But I still say that My ALLEN IVERSON is the best BALLER ever!!!!! :):):)


    do u even watch the nba? iverson is good but haven't u heard of players like tracy mcgrady, kobe bryant, shaquille o'neal, kevin garnett, jason kidd, tim duncan, dirk nowitzki and even chris webber???
  • Originally posted by daedae
    sORRy, but i know NBA stars from that decades, even if I am only 17.

    But I still say that My ALLEN IVERSON is the best BALLER ever!!!!! :):):)

    myopic. that's how i see you. if you claim iverson is still the best EVER, despite knowing all the past players in the past decades, then you have a pathetic sense of judgment.

    next thread please...
  • Originally posted by Tecumseh
    myopic. that's how i see you. if you claim iverson is still the best EVER, despite knowing all the past players in the past decades, then you have a pathetic sense of judgment.

    next thread please...

    It's from my point of view, pipz..If you don't think so, that's okay. I respect your opinion. Pero sana , don't say that I'm not good in judjing basketball skills, because I just not see the skills on A.I., I also see his attitude to the game....

    I think what he has done that led the 76ers to the NBA finals 2 years ago is enough for me to say that he is the best baller...

    we have our own opinions, so please respect mine.:angel:
  • ok, please accept my apology.
  • Apology accepted..
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well u asked kasi if we agree or not .....so ppl answered naman
  • Originally posted by daedae
    It's from my point of view, pipz..If you don't think so, that's okay. I respect your opinion. Pero sana , don't say that I'm not good in judjing basketball skills, because I just not see the skills on A.I., I also see his attitude to the game....

    I think what he has done that led the 76ers to the NBA finals 2 years ago is enough for me to say that he is the best baller...

    we have our own opinions, so please respect mine.:angel:

    I also like his attitude regarding the game - skipping practices and arguing with the coach. The perfect team player hands down...

    You wanted to be Iverson's wife right? You want to be aimed at with a unloaded gun as well?

    So you say that the mere fact that he led the Sixers to the Finals was enough justification? What we see here is a double standard. How many times has Jason Kidd led his team to the Finals? Two. So that makes him better based on your standard. So is Jason Kidd the best (based on your parameter)? No, Michael Jordan led the Bulls to not only six Finals appearances but SIX WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. But if your standard is the one that you wish to follow, Bill Russell is the best player of all time because he led his team to ELEVEN (yes... yes... yes...) Championships in 13 years.

    The moral of the story kids is If you don't want to get burned, stay away from the fire.
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by daedae

    dO YOU Agree??

    I don't agree.

    :cool:
  • everybody is entitled to his own opinion :glee:
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    michael jordan = allen iverson er...... no........

    i'll probably list iverson sa pang #99 greatest ...... included na yung past :D
  • is iverson even included in the 50 greatest players ever???
    i rest my case...
  • Originally posted by jpmontoya3
    is iverson even included in the 50 greatest players ever???
    i rest my case...

    Iverson was a rookie when that list was released. :D
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    but he hasnt proven anything yet pa....di ba.....hmm except the mvp and scoring titles...... but something is still missing!
  • Originally posted by *****
    everybody is entitled to his own opinion :glee:

    definitely. But a person who presents an opinion has a burden of substantiating and defending it on logical premises. It is clear that the standards the thread starter are purporting are not consistent with the stand that she is taking.
  • DI10DI10 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by daedae
    I'm the biggest fan of Allen Iverson in the Philippines. Grbe, I really really love him tlga...

    ALLEN IVERSON IS THE BEST BALLER EVER!!!!!!!

    dO YOU Agree??

    what's wrong with you man!??! i mean what kind of dumb*ss mind would label Allen Iverson as the best ever?

    i guess your basis for best ever is a ballhog who shoots 50 times a game and has never won an NBA title. then Allen Iverson is indeed the best ever.
Sign In or Register to comment.