FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

pba players you want to be traded and why...

ateneo10ateneo10 buying Magic cards PM me PExer
i personally think there are teams with something wrong as far as the line ups are concerned. remember duat and gahol and how they blossomed after being traded?

i think that mike cortez and paolo mendoza are in the same situation....

mike cortez is not a shooter, and that's why he scores scarely for a 48 minute game. if paolo mendoza came to trigger after every switched screen.... wow... he might make 20 ppg.

and sta lucia is struggling with the pass first shoot later type. they need some one who can set up their not so talented roster. they aren't that bad anyway. leo batog and wilmer ong should be able to score with good set up jobs, and that santos guy as well as adriano should be good spotters with cortez, not concerned any longer with getting close to mendoza to have a reason to ask for the leather...

but of course, alaska is not that stupid...

so who else, do you guys think, in the pba should just go to another team or just outright retire?

Comments

• the_busdriverthe_busdriver jUnk_YaRD_d0gg PExer
    NOY CASTILLO!!!

purefoods is trying to convert noy castillo into a point guard!!!

which is not a good idea, noy is a heck of a shooter and can be a legit scorer, so why make him bring down the ball!?

iverson was converted into two guard because of his ability to score, so was david wesley and jason terry!!!

bringing the ball, takes out the ability to get a good look in the basket!!!

siguro mas ok if he suits up for talk n text, no shooting guard eh!!

or iba pa!!!:D
  • ateneo10ateneo10 buying Magic cards PM me PExer
    Originally posted by the_busdriver
    so why make him bring down the ball!?

i'v said it so many times that i've lost count. **** kasi si gregorio. he's dumber than a rock...
  • the_busdriverthe_busdriver jUnk_YaRD_d0gg PExer
    yah, maybe ur right!!!

but he has his own plans, let's just wait and see!!

but then again, i don't like his coaching ways!!!?:mad:
  • KARTOGKARTOG Member PExer
    Reavis is a natural forward. I think he'll benefit with a transfer to teams with established centers like Red Bull and TnT. Or if Coke gets a good 6'7"-6'8" center (read: Asi, Harp, Pe?a or even Pennisi). Too bad he sucked big-time last night in his matchup with dela Cruz. Natural bobo ata hehe

Rob Johnson to Sta. Lucia. Ginebra's rotation has him always the last one off the bench if at all. Jacobs' scouting has earned him an invite to the NT pool and that has to count for something. Which raises a more important question: why do some Ginebra players underachieve big-time?

Jun Limpot to Talk 'n Text. He has proven his ability to coexist with another high-profile big man in Eric Menk, erasing any negative impressions of his infamous rift with superstar-wannabe Espino. But they stand the same height and both are better suited to be power forwards rather than centers. Somehow a tandem with 6-8 Asi Taulava is at the least intriguing. Imagine 2 big dominant inside-outside players on your team. Also, TnT is downright small without Asi. Carey at 6'2?" is just plain undersized for a PF.

Marlou Aquino to any team in the PBL/NBL. Talk about a reality check. This guy will play hard only when he wants to. You could almost stomach it, except that he gets paid five hundred thousand pisoklats a month strutting his primadonna attitude. I guess he symbolizes the cause of Jolas and Alvin regarding Fil-Ams hehehe

A scoring big man for Santa Lucia. Although they won a title after trading away Jun Limpot, it now seems they can barely squeeze any production from their twin towers. They need another big man if only to awaken Dennis and Marlou from their complacency-induced stupor.

Puede ba sa wishlist na din para sa NT?
    We need a visionary coach to handle our PBA-backed NT, one who is not affiliated with any particular PBA club but with lots of FIBA experience. If we cannot get one locally, then by all means recruit one from abroad. The NT should not be subjected to constant coaching change and the whims and dictates of whoever's currently in-charge. Hindi na nga annual ang laban ng ating pro NT, wala pang continuity ang program. In 1990, it was a selection, then in 1994 it was the SMB core with additions tapos nung 1998 triangle offense naman ang focus, last year it was actually the worst coaching-wise but we can't blame Jong since he just picked up where Jacobs left off. Saka kailangan talaga hindi affiliated kahit kaninong PBA team, para ang decisions ng coach e yung best para sa NT at hindi compromises.
    Originally posted by KARTOG
    Reavis is a natural forward. I think he'll benefit with a transfer to teams with established centers like Red Bull and TnT. Or if Coke gets a good 6'7"-6'8" center (read: Asi, Harp, Pe?a or even Pennisi). Too bad he sucked big-time last night in his matchup with dela Cruz. Natural bobo ata hehe

Rob Johnson to Sta. Lucia. Ginebra's rotation has him always the last one off the bench if at all. Jacobs' scouting has earned him an invite to the NT pool and that has to count for something. Which raises a more important question: why do some Ginebra players underachieve big-time?

Jun Limpot to Talk 'n Text. He has proven his ability to coexist with another high-profile big man in Eric Menk, erasing any negative impressions of his infamous rift with superstar-wannabe Espino. But they stand the same height and both are better suited to be power forwards rather than centers. Somehow a tandem with 6-8 Asi Taulava is at the least intriguing. Imagine 2 big dominant inside-outside players on your team. Also, TnT is downright small without Asi. Carey at 6'2?" is just plain undersized for a PF.

Marlou Aquino to any team in the PBL/NBL. Talk about a reality check. This guy will play hard only when he wants to. You could almost stomach it, except that he gets paid five hundred thousand pisoklats a month strutting his primadonna attitude. I guess he symbolizes the cause of Jolas and Alvin regarding Fil-Ams hehehe

A scoring big man for Santa Lucia. Although they won a title after trading away Jun Limpot, it now seems they can barely squeeze any production from their twin towers. They need another big man if only to awaken Dennis and Marlou from their complacency-induced stupor.

Puede ba sa wishlist na din para sa NT?
    We need a visionary coach to handle our PBA-backed NT, one who is not affiliated with any particular PBA club but with lots of FIBA experience. If we cannot get one locally, then by all means recruit one from abroad. The NT should not be subjected to constant coaching change and the whims and dictates of whoever's currently in-charge. Hindi na nga annual ang laban ng ating pro NT, wala pang continuity ang program. In 1990, it was a selection, then in 1994 it was the SMB core with additions tapos nung 1998 triangle offense naman ang focus, last year it was actually the worst coaching-wise but we can't blame Jong since he just picked up where Jacobs left off. Saka kailangan talaga hindi affiliated kahit kaninong PBA team, para ang decisions ng coach e yung best para sa NT at hindi compromises.

1. reavis is a perfect if for coke's running game. putting in harp would be a booboo. si taulava puede.

2. if you wanna trade some one out of the gins, it should be david. he just isn't coming up to expectation. johnson might be a good back up to the solid dimaunahan...

ballesteros is not under-achieving though...

3. okay ung limpot to tnt. but who will they get?

4. tama! aquino to the nbl. maiinsultolang yung pbl. kakainin lang siya ng buhay ni rich alvarez pag nag face-off sila dun. baka dakdakan lang nila pingris yan...

5. scroing big dude for sta lu? since sta lucia might end up getting a high pick, trading pablo to sta lu for a pick, giving that pick to the gins for limpot and tnt getting limpot might not be a bad idea... ginebra is overflowing with talent anyway... tapos, itapon na nila si aquino!
  • spongklongspongklong chuBBy PExer
    mark caguioa - dondon hontiveros

i know many ginebra fans would disagree with me but i personally think mark has been so much of a ball hog this season. i think dondon will fit very well for barangay ginebra.
  • color_s_Kaboinkcolor_s_Kaboink panda is going to eat you ✭✭✭
    si andy seigle......walang kwenta......itrade na yan!!

kalahati ng purefoods roster itrtade!!
  • spongklongspongklong chuBBy PExer
    Originally posted by color_s_Kaboink
    si andy seigle......walang kwenta......itrade na yan!!

kalahati ng purefoods roster itrtade!!

i think trade is quite an unfair treatment for him.. HE SHOULD BE SACKED!!! sino pa kaya kukuha sa kanya??:confused:

btw pwede rin pala sa kin yung rodney santos for mark caguioa
    :glee:

*okay*
  • BatsBats newbie Turntablist PExer
    wag naman rodney for caguioa, siguro pwede pa caguioa -hontiveros.
    pero Ginebra-Caguioa fan ako kaya wag nalang!

Caguioa is more suited to play as a 6th man. siya na rin mismo ang may sabi na he prefers coming off the bench. para daw siyang nakawalang aso kasi pag ganun. attack agad. He said this in an FHM interview.

pag 6th man siya, kahit mag buwakaw siya ok lang. kasi bopols naman yung mga kasabay niya sa second five. di na niya kailngan pasahan. :lol:
    bulok din yung babantay sa kanya :Lol:
  • bubuyogbubuyog buzzzzz PExer
    Coach ang gusto kong i-trade. Kaso baka walang kumuha, pa-cute kasi ang patilya. :glee:
  • doc_02doc_02 Crimson Packer PExer
    Originally posted by spongklong
    mark caguioa - dondon hontiveros

i know many ginebra fans would disagree with me but i personally think mark has been so much of a ball hog this season. i think dondon will fit very well for barangay ginebra.

nau marami hindi papayag nyan.. isa na ko dun.. hinid yata makatarungan yun..
    Originally posted by spongklong
    i think trade is quite an unfair treatment for him.. HE SHOULD BE SACKED!!! sino pa kaya kukuha sa kanya??:confused:

btw pwede rin pala sa kin yung rodney santos for mark caguioa

i agree with this more than dondon. jam packed ang line up ng gins with talent. they need a leader who can take the less stats for the all mighty W.
  • diesel34diesel34 Member PExer
    Banishment from the PBA ang dapat kay Andy Seigle.....hehehehehe
  • yep! trade o forced(:glee: ) retirement ang dapat ke Andy..... Dapat itrade lahat ng players ng purefoods except ke Kirby Raymundo. Si kap naman..... siguro magretire na and join the coaching staff or the management of purefoods. Hire nila ulit si Pumaren at maging asst. coach ulit si ryan. hmmm.... sila ba ang candidate for #1 pick next season? kung sila.... KUNIN NILA SI ALVAREZ and SI ARTADI!!!! :glee:

:dj:
    i heard sa radio show that ryan gregorio is interested to get artadi sa draft.....daw :)
  • grimlockgrimlock girl magnet PExer
    tanggalin nga si andy seigle. sobra walang gana maglaro at puro good time na lang.

paolo mendoza is rotting at the point guard spot at sta. lucia. he should really become a 2. kaso makakalaban niya sa pwesto sina adriano and francisco. kelan kaya siya makaka-50 pts sa PBA? hehe.

about the coaches, si ryan gregorio just sticks out to the super old ron jacobs' plays na super scouted na ng other teams. puro post-ups lang nakikita ko parang ginagawa dati ni ildefonso sa smb. dapat magbago na sila ng playbook eh which i doubt. unless he gets some W's, he's not safe at his position.

:snail:
    andy seigle sucks.....walang puso maglaro !!!
  • SwingmanSwingman Member PExer
    Originally posted by KARTOG
    why do some Ginebra players underachieve big-time?

two words:

ALLAN CAIDIC

solution? two words din

NORMAN BLACK
  • leftwingerleftwinger On thin ice ✭✭
    Originally posted by color_s_Kaboink
    andy seigle sucks.....walang puso maglaro !!!

shoud be put on waivers. no contribution to the team with his antics.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file