Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Female Celebrities

Year 2003's Worst & Best Dressed Celebrities

Hello guys,

well i'm in the field of fashion, taking up fashion design as a course... dream kong mag-ala joan & melissa rivers and do some fashion police thing, and i thought why not do it in PEX?

i posted my BEST & WORST DRESSED CELEBS for year 2003...

plz post ur list din naman...

= tinjawo21

Comments

• MY LIST:

***** BEST DRESSED ******
    (In No Particular Order)

CINDY KURLETO
    - Grabe talagang ang galing pumorma, this girl spends tons of money on clothes at Mango... I really like her - good sense of style, very fresh... she carries her clothes with alot of confidence and fun at the same time...

REGINE VELASQUEZ
    - Aminin na! the songbird really dresses well. Anything works on her, from the hair, to the make-up as in. She ain't afraid of exploring new styles... keep i up girls

LUCY TORRES
    - Her personality is very silent and so simple pero kapag she's on the redcarpet, she defintely brings drama into a high level of fashion. She can bring couture detailed outfits well.

POPS FERNANDEZ
    - her fashion abilities are endless... i think she's going to be really successful with Pipay cuz she knows what's hot and in - kahit ano bagay sa kanya

JANICE DE BELLEN
    - Sobrang fashionable kahit chubby siya. maganda mag-carry ng clothes from her boots, to the skirts - she definitely knows what's good for her.

CES DRILON
    - Sobrang stylish kahit nasa field siya ng news & public services eh she always make sure she adds spice to her style! Definitely the most fashionable woman in news & current affairs!

IZZA CALZADO
    - tama ba ang name??? ehehee... u go girl! this girl is really pretty - she always look stunning at the red carpet...

MYLENE DIZON
    - she can really c arry punk, glam 60's 70's, 80's inspired style... i just love her skin color... and oh, her hair is back to brunette now...

SUNSHINE DIZON
    - i remember the polka-dot 50's inspired ballon dress she wore at startalk when she was interviewed after her car accident - it really looks good on her. i love it

AUBREY MILES
    - I think she always look good in her outfits, very young and sophisticated, some people may hate her personality pero she has good sense of style... i wonder who's her stylist..hmm?

LANI MISALUCHA
    - very elegant... di lang maganda ang boses niya, ang galing pang pumorma. she always look stunning in her gowns.

KC CONCEPCION
    - she got alot of exposure this 2003 in showbiz and survived the fashion critic kahit papaano... thank joe salazar for the white layered gown at your 18th debut!

**** WORST DRESSED ***** (The Fashion Victims!)
    (In No Particular Order)

MYSTICA
    - Wa ka nang career - It's time to trash those double-decked lace up boots and those stupid skimpy fishnet outfits, ay grabe... ur a real fashion victim, and those nails? duh!

APRIL BOY REGINO
    - Philippine idol daw...Ano pa bang masasabi mo? Lahat ng ka-jologsan nasa kanya na!

LOLIT SOLIS
    - Errr... Move on... try something a bit chic naman! go to black shop...

ALFIE LORENZO
    - Go to baguio at mag ukay-ukay my dear!

KYLA
    - Ahhh, ok na sana kaso she's being too much with her arm band thingy... the fashion circle for rnb singers is so wide.... think mary j blige!

CIARA SOTTO
    - sobra na ciara> maganda ka mamili ng style and clothes kaso u don't carry them well, may iba pang bagay sayo.

KUYA GERMS
    - Oo! sabi mo sa MTV pilipinas 2003 ikaw ang nagpauso ng pakintabin... uh err sige... ikaw na kung ikaw...

ANGELICA DELA CRUZ
    - sobrang grabe! di ko kinaya talaga... i don't like ur hair cut either... it's ok to try things kung bagay, pero di bagay kaya tama na girl!

ARNELL IGNACIO
    - trash those wigs my dear... i u don't look nice on them...promise..

MAUI TAYLOR
    - oh myy... tama na maui... kahindikhindik ang white floral gown mo at the manila film fest... tama nga ang mga taga tigbak authority - parang kurtina..

MEL TIANGCO
    - ok naman siya minsan kaso.. hello??? trademark nya na ang pag-su-suot ng sheer poncho's...try something new naman tita mel!

RICA PERALEJO
    - oh my rica... aaminin ko na... nagmumukha ka nang witch habang tumatagal... trim ur hair down and stop wearing loose outfits... duh!

CRIS VILLONGCO
    - Were did u get ur clothes? from ur lola?? ahahhaha!!! ka-okray okray! masyado ka pang young to be in those outfits... add some color with ur style naman!

ROSANNA ROCES
    - I'm so sad cuz i really like her before... kaso ang daming nagbago pati style mo naapektuhan...

ALECK BOVICK
    - oh myy.. yes. u got the best actress award - but u got the worst dressed award for the hilarious red outfit u were in the famas! (famas nga ba?)

::::::::::::::::::::::

may kasunod pa ung list ko... kulang payan...
  • MY LIST:

***** BEST DRESSED ******
    (In No Particular Order)

CINDY KURLETO
    - Grabe talagang ang galing pumorma, this girl spends tons of money on clothes at Mango... I really like her - good sense of style, very fresh... she carries her clothes with alot of confidence and fun at the same time...

REGINE VELASQUEZ
    - Aminin na! the songbird really dresses well. Anything works on her, from the hair, to the make-up as in. She ain't afraid of exploring new styles... keep i up girls

LUCY TORRES
    - Her personality is very silent and so simple pero kapag she's on the redcarpet, she defintely brings drama into a high level of fashion. She can bring couture detailed outfits well.

POPS FERNANDEZ
    - her fashion abilities are endless... i think she's going to be really successful with Pipay cuz she knows what's hot and in - kahit ano bagay sa kanya

JANICE DE BELLEN
    - Sobrang fashionable kahit chubby siya. maganda mag-carry ng clothes from her boots, to the skirts - she definitely knows what's good for her.

CES DRILON
    - Sobrang stylish kahit nasa field siya ng news & public services eh she always make sure she adds spice to her style! Definitely the most fashionable woman in news & current affairs!

IZZA CALZADO
    - tama ba ang name??? ehehee... u go girl! this girl is really pretty - she always look stunning at the red carpet...

MYLENE DIZON
    - she can really c arry punk, glam 60's 70's, 80's inspired style... i just love her skin color... and oh, her hair is back to brunette now...

SUNSHINE DIZON
    - i remember the polka-dot 50's inspired ballon dress she wore at startalk when she was interviewed after her car accident - it really looks good on her. i love it

AUBREY MILES
    - I think she always look good in her outfits, very young and sophisticated, some people may hate her personality pero she has good sense of style... i wonder who's her stylist..hmm?

LANI MISALUCHA
    - very elegant... di lang maganda ang boses niya, ang galing pang pumorma. she always look stunning in her gowns.

KC CONCEPCION
    - she got alot of exposure this 2003 in showbiz and survived the fashion critic kahit papaano... thank joe salazar for the white layered gown at your 18th debut!

**** WORST DRESSED ***** (The Fashion Victims!)
    (In No Particular Order)

MYSTICA
    - Wa ka nang career - It's time to trash those double-decked lace up boots and those stupid skimpy fishnet outfits, ay grabe... ur a real fashion victim, and those nails? duh!

APRIL BOY REGINO
    - Philippine idol daw...Ano pa bang masasabi mo? Lahat ng ka-jologsan nasa kanya na!

LOLIT SOLIS
    - Errr... Move on... try something a bit chic naman! go to black shop...

ALFIE LORENZO
    - Go to baguio at mag ukay-ukay my dear!

KYLA
    - Ahhh, ok na sana kaso she's being too much with her arm band thingy... the fashion circle for rnb singers is so wide.... think mary j blige!

CIARA SOTTO
    - sobra na ciara> maganda ka mamili ng style and clothes kaso u don't carry them well, may iba pang bagay sayo.

KUYA GERMS
    - Oo! sabi mo sa MTV pilipinas 2003 ikaw ang nagpauso ng pakintabin... uh err sige... ikaw na kung ikaw...

ANGELICA DELA CRUZ
    - sobrang grabe! di ko kinaya talaga... i don't like ur hair cut either... it's ok to try things kung bagay, pero di bagay kaya tama na girl!

ARNELL IGNACIO
    - trash those wigs my dear... i u don't look nice on them...promise..

MAUI TAYLOR
    - oh myy... tama na maui... kahindikhindik ang white floral gown mo at the manila film fest... tama nga ang mga taga tigbak authority - parang kurtina..

MEL TIANGCO
    - ok naman siya minsan kaso.. hello??? trademark nya na ang pag-su-suot ng sheer poncho's...try something new naman tita mel!

RICA PERALEJO
    - oh my rica... aaminin ko na... nagmumukha ka nang witch habang tumatagal... trim ur hair down and stop wearing loose outfits... duh!

CRIS VILLONGCO
    - Were did u get ur clothes? from ur lola?? ahahhaha!!! ka-okray okray! masyado ka pang young to be in those outfits... add some color with ur style naman!

ROSANNA ROCES
    - I'm so sad cuz i really like her before... kaso ang daming nagbago pati style mo naapektuhan...

ALECK BOVICK
    - oh myy.. yes. u got the best actress award - but u got the worst dressed award for the hilarious red outfit u were in the famas! (famas nga ba?)

::::::::::::::::::::::

may kasunod pa ung list ko... kulang payan...
  • post na kau....
  • post naman kau people ng review nyoh....
  • hahahaha....magmakaawa daw ba........malamang mga baklang sobra sobra lang sa time ang makakaisip pa tulad nito o kya mga socialite na bored na masyado sa buhay nila o mga fashion police na yun na lang ang pinagtyatyagaan sa buhay....
  • Best Dressed:

1. Lucy Torres

2. Ces Drilon

3. Gretchen Barretto

4. Lorna Tolentino

5. Maricel Soriano

6. Charo Santos-Concio

Worst Dressed:

1. Kris Aquino

2. Judy Ann Santos

3. Dina Bonnevie

4. Zsa-zsa Padilla

5. Pops Fernandez
  • the best dressed celebrities for me are:

Maricel Soriano
    Vilma Santos
    Ces Drilon
    KC Concepcion
    Gretchen Barretto
    Charlene Gonzales
    Kristine Hermosa
    Claudine Barretto
    Heart Evangelista
    Ruffa Guttierrez
    Helen Gamboa
    Assunta De Rossi
    Lorna Tolentino

while the worsts are:

Judy Ann Santos
    Kris Aquino
    Angelika Jone
    Janice De Belen
    Nora Aunor
    Ciarra Sotto
    Bituin Escalante
    Aubrey Miles
    Angelica Dela Cruz
    Dina Bonnevie
    Alfie Lorenzo
  • Best Dressed

Male:
    Ogie Alcasid
    Ariel Rivera
    Paolo Bediones
    Piolo Pascual
    Aga Muhlach

Female:
    Lucy Torres
    G Toengi
    Agot Isidro
    Izza Calzado
    Cindy Kurleto
  • littlegurllittlegurl PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ...SUNSHINE DIZON...---a nice one???

...KYLA...---a bad one???

i dont think so! baliktad ata???

:spinstar:
  • Littegurl: nice opinion... u have the right
  • Best Dressed

Ces Drilon
    Vicky Morales
    Lucy Torres
    Pia Hontiveros
    Agot Isidro
    Charo Santos Concio
    Edu Manzano
    Piolo Pascual
    Paolo Bediones
    Marc Nelson

Kahit ano isuot,causal or formal, carry nila.

Worst Dressed
    Janice de Belen
    Alfie Lorenzo
    Crsity Fermin
    Allan K
    Boy Abunda

Kahit ano isuot, ang pangit magdala kahit signature clothes pa.
  • BEST DRESSED:

1.KRISTINE HERMOSA- kahit anong ipadamit mo sa kanya, bagay. Any color and design matched her. Kahit siguro mag-guest siya na naka-duster lang, classy pa rin ang dating. She just looks so stunningly beautiful.

2.) LUCY TORRES- Galing pumorma. Hindi halata na she's already a mother with a kid.

3.) AMANDA (forget her last name, basta she's a host from F)- A girl with style. She knows how to choose clothes that suit her.

4.) EULA VALDEZ- Actually, it's not the dress but how she carries it.

5.) KC CONCEPCION- let's face it, this girl can look good in any dress na walang ka-effort effort. Elegantly simple.

WORST DRESSED:
    1.) KRIS AQUINO- over as in over kung manamit. Sayang, ang mamahal pa naman ng damit niya.

2.) KORINA SANCHEZ- nahawa kay Kris Aquino. Mukha siya tuloy trying hard na sosyal.

3.) CINDY KURLETO- Did this girl know how to match an appropriate jewelry for a certain dress? Ok na sana siya manamit eh but because of her "burloloys" mukha na siyang cheap. And to think na kulang sa shape ang waistline niya....

4.) CIARA SOTTO- ewan ko ba kung bakit kahit gaano kaganda ng mga damit niya, baduy pa rin tingnan kapag siya na ang magsuot nito.

5.) ANGELIKA DE LA CRUZ- mukha siyang basahan sa mga damit niya. Sobrang trying hard sa pananamit. Actually, may effort naman eh kaya lang wala talagang damit na bagay sa kanya. Siguro mas ok kung maghubad na lang siya.
  • Worst: Joyce Jimenez :vomit: lalo na yong mga suot niya sa Pinay Pie :vomit:
  • fuchiyayafuchiyaya PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Best Dressed:

1) Lucy Torres Gomez
    2) Maricel Soriano
    3) Eula Valdez
    4) Agot Isidro
    5) Ces Drilon

Worst Dressed:

1) Janice de Belen
    2) AiAi delas Alas
    3) Ciara Sotto
    4) Sharon Cuneta
    5) Bituin Escalante
  • best dressed

lucy torres-contrary to what most people say, this woman can be quite daring with her choice of evening wear--minsan she's under dressed, sometimes wear idiculous embellishments, pero laging carry. parang nicole kidman
    mai mai cojuangco-classic
    gretchen barretto-money does it
    cindy kurleto-always very laid back, casual pero stand ot pa rin
    korina sanchez-put together

runners up:
    regine
    (hindi lang consistent, but there was a time when she was always going for the d&g look, galing!)
    assunta di rossi

worst dressed

claudine barretto-kahit ano hindi bagay (something rly wrong with her body proportions)
    pops fernandez-can't dress her age; matanda
    kris aquino-please stop baring your flabby back and arms!(nagpa lipo na yan ha!)
    nora aunor-off with those boxy eighties jackets and vests!
    judy ann-too sporty/plain for tv
    sharon cuneta-laging off ang cut
    janice-well what do you expect, atenista
  • ariel madridariel madrid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    best dressed:
    1.maricel soriano-simply elegant
    2.gretchen barreto
    3.lorna tolentino
    4.charo santos-well-poised

worst dressed
    1.vilma santos-ang ganda nya magdala dati ng gown pero lately,di bagay sa kanya like what she wore sa Star Awards
    2.sharon cuneta-hindi sya bagayan ng damit.awkward tingnan.maybe dahil tabatsina sya.she should do something on her weight.nung payat sya,medyo ok naman sya manamit.
  • Best Dressed:

1) amanda griffin
    2) angel aquino
    3) lucy torres gomez
    4) maricel soriano
    5) charo santos-concio
    6) eula valdez

1) edu manzano
    2) piolo pascual
    3) aga muhlach
    4) richard gomez
    5) diether ocampo
    6) marc nelson

Worst Dressed:

1) sharon cuneta
    2) nora aunor
    3) aiai delas alas
    4) bituin escalante (diosko! itaas ba ang armpit?)
    5) judy ann santos
    6) kris aquino (nde talaga kailangan na mamahalin ang damit :lol: )
    7) lolit solis (mukhang mabaho)
    8) dina bonnevie

1) alfie lorenzo
    2) boy abunda
    3) allan k.
  • WORST DRESSED:

ANG NAG-IISANG SI ALFONGAAAAAAA.....YUCKKKKK AS IN YUCKKKK! FEELING f4 :lol::lol:
  • best dressed:

mai mai cojuangco - gorgeous
    lucy torres - consistent,stunning
    charo santos - woman power
    mother lily monteverde

worst dressed

mel tiangco
    lolit solis
    sharon cuneta
    ciara sotto
    mystica
    madam auring
    kris aquino
    alfie lorenzo
  • RiDeRRiDeR PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    worst? counted as celebrity ba si mike velarde?