Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Dawson's Creek

hey fans of dawsons creek,

may news ba kayo about the return of our favorite barkada? sina Dawson, Joey, Pacey, Jen and Jack. is Studio 23 planning to show us new episodes???
wala na ata akong balita hah? usually during this time of the year they already start a new season pero Buffy is moving in to Monday 8-9 which is the supposed timeslot for Dawsons Creek.
When will Dawsons Creek return? i really miss the show.

Comments

• well "dawson" and "jack" are both engaged...
  • no problem about the update on their stories i just want to know when they'll show it regularly again on t.v? i always go to their website but it's different from just reading it and watching it. right???
  • kailan ba ipalalabas yung Dawson's Creek?

ang daming bagong shows ng S23 pero wala pa ring binabanggit about Dawson's Creek.

sana ipalabas na.
  • nkakabadtrip na nga e!..dba nila alam na maraming nanonood ng DAWSONS sa channel nila? bat d nila ipalabas?!!grrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad: \

.......STUDIO 23?????where r u????nagsesend na nga ako ng suggestions sa text e!!!!
  • damnrightdamnright PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by simurgh
    well "dawson" and "jack" are both engaged...

:confused: enlighten me.

buti problema nyo lang di pa pinalabas ng studio23 ang dawsons creek eh ako yung studio23 mismo nawala sa list of channels ng cable namin.:mad: maybe i should go to the office of our cable operator which is just 1 block away from home and tell the insensitive operator there to bring it back.:bash: sheesh!
  • yorimichiyorimichi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well...James Van Der Beek and Kerr Smith are already engaged sa kanilang mga respective GFs...so yun...:)

re: naman sa pag-show ng DC dito...may nakapagsabi sa akin na bka i-move to tuesdays daw ang DC, but this is not really sure pa...kasi maraming new shows ang studio23 ngayon and bka unahin nila yun...

basta, i want DC back! pati new seasons ng Gilmore Girls and wag sana nilang tanggalin ung Dark Angel....
  • Originally posted by simurgh

well "dawson" and "jack" are both engaged...

in real life...Dawson (James Van Der Beek) and Jack (Kerr Smith).
    Originally posted by jakejames

may news ba kayo about the return of our favorite barkada? sina Dawson, Joey, Pacey, Jen and Jack. is Studio 23 planning to show us new episodes???

got this from Fan Forum...schedule pa lang yata pero i don't know when it starts...

Monday : 8-9pm Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    9-10pm Charmed
    Tuesday : 8-9pm Dawson's Creek
    9-10pm Angel

Originally posted by damnright

:confused: enlighten me.

nako mukhang malabo. this season just sucked! if you're a P/Jo like me eh don't bother to watch kasi maasar ka lang. well except 503 and 511 kasi dun lang sila nag usap ng medyo matagal and they talked a little bit about their past relationship. the show totally ignored that. parang hindi naging sila.:mad: kung D/Jo ka naman eh hindi mo rin magugustuhan. after namatay dad ni Dawson nagkagusto naman sya kay Jen. and i don't like Pacey this season. naging man ***** na yata. he slept with 3 girls already! first it was melanie and then karen and now with audrey (his gf right now). ngayon season lang yun ha. by episode 519 (100th episode) yata Joey will have sex with Charlie (ex bf of Jen). panget talaga. dawsons makes a new movie, joey had an affair with her proffesor, and joey gets mugged. jen is now a dj and joined frat pero umalis din kasi di ma take na gay sya. last few epi. hindi ko na pinanood kasi boring na:o
  • if you're a Dawson hater like me you can watch episode 505 "Four Scary Stories"...wala kasi sya don.

[IMG]C:\My Documents\My Pictures\personalphoto_dogboy01.gif[/IMG]

nood na rin kayo ng epi 510 "Appetite For Destruction" kasi P and Jo...
    510_88.JPG

510_89.JPG

510_90.JPG shared a sweet hug.

pictures from www.katieholmespicture.com
  • i really miss Dawsons Creek... by the way i also love Gilmore Girls.
    Originally posted by noodle15
    if you're a Dawson hater like me you can watch episode 505 "Four Scary Stories"...wala kasi sya don.

are you kidding me? i'm not a dawson hater, in fact i don't hate him at all. the only person i never really liked there is pacey. the dislike which unfortunately turned into hate during the later part of season 3 and 4.:p so i guess i'm a Djer huh.;)

engaged na ba si james VDB?:ayaw: tsk tsk tsk sana hinintay nya si katie!:D
  • Originally posted by damnright

engaged na ba si james VDB?

yup...to Heather McComb. i don't know her. i think kerr is engaged to a former playboy bunny.
    are you kidding me? i'm not a dawson hater, in fact i don't hate him at all.

i'm sorry.
  • If you're a pacey & joey follower, might as well skip the whole season because...

SPOILER

Pacey will end up having a new girlfriend by the middle of the season. Her name is Audrey, roommate siya ni Joey. Before their relationship was more of casual dating but then it becomes serious when Audrey's ex-bf comes back.

Joey has quite a few love interest during this season...one if her professor, the other is Charlie who she ends up sleeping with during spring break in Miami. But Charlie doesn't last of course. He will eventually leave the show. There's also a new woman in Pacey's life. She will try to seduce Pacey from Audrey.

The season is almost over here in the US. Mga 6 episodes na lang yata kasi sa May season finale na. There's not much Joey and Pacey interaction during the beginning of season 5. The writers pretty made it like Joey and Pacey's relationship never really happened. I know its ********! But whatever....Dawson finally looses his virginity with Jenn! They become bf/gf again and becomes the prominent couple of DC this season. I don't know the storyline w/ Jack cause I wasn't really paying attention to his storyline.

Oh yes, Joey & Dawson supporters, towards the end of the season, Dawson and Jenn break up for good and Dawson realizes that he's still in love w/ Joey. :o
  • cheli are u PJer?

if this show does not get picked up next season we might get a dawson/joey reunion.:mad: ratings are BAD but the writers are still going for DJo. that's just sad.
    Originally posted by cheli
    If you're a pacey & joey follower, might as well skip the whole season because...

I'm not.:D

Oh yes, Joey & Dawson supporters, towards the end of the season, Dawson and Jenn break up for good and Dawson realizes that he's still in love w/ Joey. :o

*okay* it's long overdue.;)

no prob noodle15:)
  • Noodle15, yup PJer ako!:D Do you go to project nookie?
  • Originally posted by cheli

Do you go to project nookie?

yeah, i go there but i don't post. i usually go there for spoilers and josh/katie stories.
  • i happen to be a fan of the dawson, joey tandem. they're really meant together...besides i just hope Andie comes back, she and pacey are really nice together.
  • hey it's official April 2 on Studio23 that's a tuesday the new season of Dawsons Creek. do watch it
    Originally posted by jakejames
    i happen to be a fan of the dawson, joey tandem. they're really meant together...

i agree with you.:D it's good that i'm not the only dawson-joey fan here.:p
    Originally posted by jed19
    hey it's official April 2 on Studio23 that's a tuesday the new season of Dawsons Creek. do watch it.

ey that's cool. thanks for the info. i like the new timeslot better.:D
    220_11.jpg

i really missed their chemistry.:( *sigh* wish i could it soon again. i have faith.