Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

BPI Bangko ng Kapuluang Pilipinas (Sinulid ng Manggagawa) [M]

FortuneFortune Banned by Admin PExer
edited July 2019 in The Working Filipino
kamusta culture
salary
career path

Comments

• noinoinoinoi huh? PExer
    *bump
  • smartysmarty Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i used to work in bpi head office but that was several years ago... ang alam ko lang maganda ang employees' fringe benefits (incentives) nila like they give quarterly bonuses...

culture? ok lang siguro pag na assign ka sa branch from the start... mahirap sa head office.... hirap din mag request ng transfer.... thats why i didnt stay long despite of the good benefits...
  • lans_phlans_ph Member PExer
    ei people.. can u help me find a job dyan sa BPI
  • LINGGIT^FLINGGIT^F Kinulang sa height PExer
    i had my OJT during my 3rd year in college in one of the branches of BPI and my trainor (asst. manager) didnt advise me to apply there as soon as i graduate coz she said that the salary is really low although they do offer good benefits. the promotion is slow as well.
  • mark_markmark_mark MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    my friend is one of 4 fresh grad who made it to the OTP of BPI this year. he told me the company is extremely conservative.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    It's a good thing I didn't sign the contract for BPI. They said that you would be promoted to a managerial position in 2 years. However, my friends who took the position say they have not beem promoted despite that clause in the contract due to a "scarcity of managerial positions".

I mean if you can't guarantee it, then why bother advertising and putting it in the contract that you'll be a manager in 2 years?
  • ansonsansons Member PExer
    maganda kapag sa bpi marketing... exciting kasi... :)

anson.gif
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G warm regards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mukhang okay naman...

sa bpi building kasi ako work...

and i get to see the bpi peeps... mukhang masaya naman sila... :teehee:
  • nostradamus_phnostradamus_ph iN yOuR fAcE... PExer
    hello peepz..

i used to work sa BPI last year as a Marketing Dept. @ 15 Floor HO sa Card Banking Group...
    Grabee jan dami work... and medj mababa ung salary (Compared to other Co.) but gnda jan ung culture da best jan sarap maging unibaker (BPI Empolyee) lalo na sa mga special events... kso dami unibanker sa branch hanap ibang work ksi nga if may family ka na! mababa ung salary but if ur single pa oks lang salary.. nway dami benefits jan sobra.. meron ksing Empoyee union.. also 18th month pay jan wid quarterly bonus and some incentives (if nasa branch ka) also laki din jan ung uniform allowance...
    all in all ganda jan ganda culture ganda peepz kso medj hndi ganda salary... lam nyo peepz if mag wowork kyo BPI dun kyo apply sa phonebanker. Pag Phonebanker ka ksi OTP yan for Managerial position 2 years nga lang.. ang office ng phonebanker is along paseo de roxas but mag aaply ka sa HO sa may Paseo cor Ayala.. 5th floor cya..
    nga pala if ur hired u and sa brach ka dun ka sa may Island (BPI) wag sa Family Bank (BFB) ksi may cool ang crowd and culture dun..

Good Luk!!
  • pauster007pauster007 Smack That! PExer
    how about sa IT Department ng BPI? ok din ba?
  • treefingerstreefingers laimnan PExer
    bpi = low salary. amen. :)
  • low salary pero binabawi nila sa benefits.

it dept ng bpi - you need to sign a 2 yr contract and no guarantee of an AM position. baka naman maka 5 yrs ka na AITS.
    Originally posted by sweetie_sacha
    low salary pero binabawi nila sa benefits.

it dept ng bpi - you need to sign a 2 yr contract and no guarantee of an AM position. baka naman maka 5 yrs ka na AITS.

even if you have 3 years IT experience will they still let you sign a contract? :confused:
  • sbydefsbydef The One PExer
    Most banks give low salary. It's funny because it's where the money is yet it's where you earn the least. :)
  • LINGGIT^FLINGGIT^F Kinulang sa height PExer
    agree. most banks naman ata talaga mababa starting salary pero madaming benefits..may mga quarterly bonus pa ata kaya ok din. ;)
  • cee-geecee-gee spinner PExer
    i had a JO in BPI Head Office as an IT staff last year. they offered P6,300 (starting). I was fresh grad tho --- (shrug)
  • sweet_7326sweet_7326 Member PExer
    Originally posted by pauster007
    even if you have 3 years IT experience will they still let you sign a contract? :confused:

may nakasabay ako na 2yr experience sya, tas pinag training din sya ng BPI kasi ibang platform sya. sign sya ng 2 yr contract.

bpi trains you sa mainframe platform. after 2 years working for them, you can go on to greener pastures na, like accenture for local employment - ang daming ex-bankers dyan, or sa singapore/us
  • mark_markmark_mark MAXICARE APPLYT 09178046275 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    my friend is under OTP, the salary is competitive
    whats the meaning of OTP?:D
    Originally posted by pauster007
    whats the meaning of OTP?:D

OTP = Officership Training Program :)

@mark_mark
    do you know the qualifications in order to be considered for OTP? thanks. ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file