Home PEx Chat Personals

looking for a date

Anyone interested to date me? guys, be sure 24 and above only.

Comments

• Originally posted by ames

ako pwede?:cool:
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Now there's a girl with guts. Too bad I ain't qualified. :glee:
  • Originally posted by LaTtE`M
    Now there's a girl with guts.
    asus.

desperada kamo :glee:
  • greensoapgreensoap PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ei sayang 18 years old lng me eh....
  • bhwahhahaha

tama ba naman un...parang ibinugaw na ung sarili...no offense ha...mag-advertise daw ba..hehe...you go girl!:cool:
  • To those who find my ad a little vulgar, eh excuse me lang noh! Lahat naman tayo we do crazy little things and this is one of mine. so, BACK OFF!!! for those girls that aren't supposed to reply here and has nothing to do in their miserable DRY life! And please, stop with the smart-*** remarks, it would only show that you guys don't get alot of dates.
  • LaTtE`MLaTtE`M PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by ames
    To those who find my ad a little vulgar, eh excuse me lang noh! Lahat naman tayo we do crazy little things and this is one of mine. so, BACK OFF!!! for those girls that aren't supposed to reply here and has nothing to do in their miserable DRY life! And please, stop with the smart-*** remarks, it would only show that you guys don't get alot of dates.

Easy girl. Prospects might scamper off if they see you fume :glee:
  • kulantrokulantro PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pwede ba, hayaan nyo si miss ames..

mam ako pwede.. :bounce:
  • ei y nman u want 24 and above pa???? dnt get offended pro just askin kc lyk us wer intrestd but we are nt qualified and I think namn we are all mature people hir anywei unless you are looking for someone who is . . . . .. . .:(
  • sayang...parang colt 45 commercial...23 palang turning 24 this October:bounce2: :bounce2: sayang disqualified by a few lousy months...
  • sayang 23 palang ako:( :( pwede kaba maghintay ng October 31 :D:D
  • sorry sa double post...may sakit pc ko...nway, don't mind me just thought the thread was cute, goodluck finding a date,mababait naman siguro kami dito sa Pex hehe...if maabutan niyo, nuod kayo pirates after dinner, tapos diretso kayo starbucks to talk ;)
  • Ei Ms. Ames, Im definitely qualified. . . 28 years old, with stable job, kaka break ko lang din gf ko eh, but Im looking for somebody na pang long lasting relationship na. .What do you think
  • astig ka mare... kung lalake lang ako... dadate na kita pero girlash si ako eh... hehehe... gud luck sana maging maganda yung date mo :) peace
  • moremore PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I just came home from work,I travel once in a while as required on my present job. I got two co-worker that are single and looking for a girl to marry if possible. One is 54 years old and the other one is 46 years. both are Americans.The 54 is looking for a woman age 35- 40 years old. and the other one is looking for 24-29 years old. if anybody who is interested let me. no B/S THOSE GUYS MAKE GOOD LIVING, good money earner. no string attach this is serious...these men are good, mature and descent. the only thing I hope they found a descent filipina woman. i hope.

i like your style :cool:

count me in ;)

Don’t you have any info about you? like what’s your vital stats? Anong height mo? etc…how about posting a picture nalang. :glee:

curious lang...how come you're looking for a date here? of all places!!! i mean, why resort to this.. :rolleyes: unless of course, you really can't find any guy for yourself. oh well, opinion ko lang po. :) no hard feelings, aight?
  • yeah info mo? :D
  • con12con12 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pic? :)