reason or sense experience?

what can you say?

Comments

• criduchatcriduchat Member PExer
    reason...the metaphor of the captain without the ship

sense experience (circumstantially) could be delusional...besides, reason is private and exclusive (you are the only one who has access to your own mind and reasoning)nad GOD(disregard for agnostics)
  • Una_dagmarUna_dagmar Ancient PExer PExer
    How can you distinguish if an experience is a "reason" or a "sense" experience?

Physiology dictates us that the very first step in being able to come to an awareness is to be able to "sense". What is being sensed is translated into a perception, which could be the beginning of a "reason" experience.

What if your "reasoning" is faulty (e.g. organically incapable)? Could it be that what you "sense" is what really "is"?
  • beatburnbeatburn beat on the brat PExer
    an attempt.
    the senses supply reason with vital information necessary for reason's function.
    once tapped, reason can then recall all vital sensory experiences before it can arrive at a conclusion. however, since not all of us have the same sensory experiences and sometimes some experiences defy logic, reason can depend on itself without really referring to the senses.

wtf am i saying? i dunno.
    :confused: :yum: :cool:
  • beatburnbeatburn beat on the brat PExer
    an attempt.
    the senses supply reason with vital information necessary for reason's function.
    once tapped, reason can then recall all vital sensory experiences before it can arrive at a conclusion. however, since not all of us have the same sensory experiences and sometimes some experiences defy logic, reason can depend on itself without really referring to the senses.

wtf am i saying? i dunno.
    :confused: :cool:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file