Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

Pipol in CSB na hindi Crushable material,but as time goes by...

Sino, oh Sino ang mga CSBians ang hindi cutie, ngunit habang tumatagal ay nagiging cute sa paningin niyo???
Name the top three cute,but not cute CSBians...

Sino kaya ang magwawagi ayon sa consensus niyo???:D :confused::D

Comments

• Originally posted by pyerunner
    Sino, oh Sino ang mga CSBians ang hindi cutie, ngunit habang tumatagal ay nagiging cute sa paningin niyo???

hmmm... ang dami eh.. i know their faces pero undortunately, i dont know their names.. :sad: :lol:

hmmm... ang dami eh.. i know their faces pero unfortunately, i dont know their names.. :sad: :lol:
  • oldlady_jail_mugshot_scared_md_wht.gif

"Where there's a will, there a grace...este, there's a way pala..."

You, Miss supla_duh will maximally benefit if you try and find out their names...malay mo, future boylet mo iyon...or baka nag-pe-PEx sila...Go for it,man...este, woman...

:D:D:D
    oldlady_jail_mugshot_scared_md_wht.gif

"Where there's a will, there a grace...este, there's a way pala..."

You, Miss supla_duh will maximally benefit if you try and find out their names...malay mo, future boylet mo iyon...or baka nag-pe-PEx sila...Go for it,man...este, woman...

:D:D:D

oo nga eh.. im really *torpe* when it comes to my crush.. (as in!!)

unlike ng iba, if they really like the guy, they'll approach that person and yun na.. (alam mo na??)
    pero in my case, sobrang mahiyain ako.. i had this experience when we went to malate.. there was this guy who is really cute..tapos he approached me, and guess what i did?? i snobbed him.. grrrr.. ang ***** ***** ko tlga noh??!! kasi nmn masyado akong paranoid.. i always think that guys approach me to make fun of me... hay naku.. :sad: :( :sad:
  • pyerunner : pare supla_duh is gay i swear... im here right now in CL1 and I saw with my own eyes, not gay who dresses like a guy but a gay who dresses, acts moves na mas mahinhin pa sa girl, pare mag-iingat ka dito sa pex ano ka ba! hehehehe

supla_duh : just wanted to say na kung bading ka.. just be honest naman na bading ka, wag mo ipalabas na babae ka para hindi mo kami maloko.. please! ingat nalang
  • Originally posted by McLaren321
    pyerunner : pare supla_duh is gay i swear... im here right now in CL1 and I saw with my own eyes, not gay who dresses like a guy but a gay who dresses, acts moves na mas mahinhin pa sa girl, pare mag-iingat ka dito sa pex ano ka ba! hehehehe

supla_duh : just wanted to say na kung bading ka.. just be honest naman na bading ka, wag mo ipalabas na babae ka para hindi mo kami maloko.. please! ingat nalang

:sad: :tampo:

McLaren321: u know what? i really feel offended of what you said. im not hiding my real identity.. to tell you honestly!!

There are instances wherein people must *veil* their true identities for several reasons. In Pex, we are given the leeway to say or not to say anything we want. But this doesnt mean we have to pretend of being someone that we are really not.

I AM GAY and im very proud of it. I dont really care of what people will say although sometimes i get very offended of what people think of me (like what you did) I cant blame you nor the other pexers who assumed that im a woman.. my nick is really deceiving (but its not my problem) and its not my intention to deceive people.

"Hindi sa lahat ng oras dapat ipagbulgaran ng isang tao kung sino siya."

Im glad you already saw me personally.
    Yeah youre definitely right! Im not the type who dress/act like a real guy but rather a gay who dresses and acts like a woman. Its my choice and it makes me happy. I just hope that people will learn to accept the fact that HOMOSEXUALS are already part of our SOCIETY or better yet, OUR WORLD! We are also human beings.

pyerunner: sori if you was deceived by my name. it was my nick ever since so i still continue to use it here in pex. believe me, i didnt mean to fool you. sori ... :sad:

to ALL: HINDI AKO BABAE!! BAKLA AKO! BAKLA! BAKLA! BAKLA! BAKLA!
  • oldlady_jail_mugshot_scared_md_wht.gif

supla_duh

chill man...I wasn't making any judgement...It doesn't really matter if you're gay or not...take no notice of McLaren321...homophobic yan dahil mukhang artista...talagang pinagkakagulohan...

McLaren321;

Pare, be a bit more sensitive to the feelings of others, bading siya, so what? no harm was done...Live and let live...I think you owe supla_duh an apology....seriously,man...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    oldlady_jail_mugshot_scared_md_wht.gif

supla_duh

chill man...I wasn't making any judgement...It doesn't really matter if you're gay or not...take no notice of McLaren321...homophobic yan dahil mukhang artista...talagang pinagkakagulohan...

McLaren321;

Pare, be a bit more sensitive to the feelings of others, bading siya, so what? no harm was done...Live and let live...I think you owe supla_duh an apology....seriously,man...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

thank u for being an open-minded person.:)im glad there are still people like you who know how to respect and accept others no matter who they are. i just wish na sana lahat ng tao especially guys are like you. thank you so much. :*)

McLaren doesnt need to ask an apology anymore. alam ko naman kung bakit niya nasabi yun eh.. at saka sanay na rin ako sa mga ganung bagay.. in this kind of society, people like me should know how to deal with those kind of people. I respect them for that.
  • suplah_duh: i thought u were a guy! i mean a "real" guy just by the sound of ur nick. how in the world did mclaren: saw u...oh well!! :D i think some men are really allergic to gays...ganon talaga yung iba, as much as possible umiiwas. pero sobra naman si mclaren mag react abt u.
  • Originally posted by dragueur
    suplah_duh: i thought u were a guy! i mean a "real" guy just by the sound of ur nick. how in the world did mclaren: saw u...oh well!! :D i think some men are really allergic to gays...ganon talaga yung iba, as much as possible umiiwas. pero sobra naman si mclaren mag react abt u.

okay lang yun noh.. :) sanay na ako sa mga ganung bagay. In fact, i had an experience na mas worst pa sa ginawa niya.. la tayong magagawa.. "we cannot please everybody diba?? "
  • Originally posted by dragueur
    suplah_duh: i thought u were a guy! i mean a "real" guy just by the sound of ur nick. how in the world did mclaren: saw u...oh well!! :D i think some men are really allergic to gays...ganon talaga yung iba, as much as possible umiiwas. pero sobra naman si mclaren mag react abt u.

how did he see me?? i dont know and i dont even care! :flower:
  • suplah_duh in fairness i like gay people than most girls... they're much more fun to be with... no pretentions...
  • Originally posted by lady_adorable
    suplah_duh in fairness i like gay people than most girls... they're much more fun to be with... no pretentions...

oo nga.. :D:lol:

some people think gays dont have any problems... we seem to be always jolly and happy... akala ng mga tao wala kami problema... it seems na lagi kami masaya.. but they dont know... only gays can relate on what im saying..

pero..life must goes on!

:lol::lol:
  • poede ba malaman ang first name mo suplada?!:D
  • Originally posted by <@FrEaKy [email protected]>
    poede ba malaman ang first name mo suplada?!:D

ngek!! :shutup:
  • Originally posted by supla_duh
    ngek!! :shutup:

ehehe... para kasing kilala kita...:D ok lang kahit hindi...:shy:
  • Originally posted by <@FrEaKy [email protected]>
    ehehe... para kasing kilala kita...:D ok lang kahit hindi...:shy:

okie! :lol::lol: