Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

boring movies na nagustuhan niyo?

CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
may movies ba na :ayaw: na :ayaw: ng ibang tao pero nagustuhan niyo?

ako meron:

billy elliot

eto lang naiisip ko ngayon.

Comments

• i watched the movie insomnia - starring al pacino, robin williams, and hillary swank - with 3 other people and they all hated it, while i liked it a lot :shrug: nakakahilo and boring daw, but i found the story interesting, and the background scenery (the movie was set in alaska and they showed snow-topped mountains and green forests and waterfalls and rivers) was great too.
  • royal tenenbaums and rushmore- loved it!

magnolia, gosford park
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    this ones easy:

the hours wasnt really much of a movie, but just people talking, whining and crying for two hours. but oddly, the movie worked for me. i think a person needs to be going through some level of desparation for them to truly feel the sentiments of the hours as i was during that time.:hopeless:

:heart:
  • solaris. kahit di ko magets nung una, tinapos ko pa rin because i found it interesting.
    hulk. obviously this didnt fare well because it didnt serve well to its target audience and bored them out, pero i liked it.
  • a beautiful mind is quite boring but the whole story is just superb...
  • The Thin Red Line
    Many found it boring. It was released on the same year Saving Private Ryan was shown hence it was unfairly compared to the latter. The only common denominator with these movies is war. Aside from that they're completely different in visuals, mood and story. I like both movies by the way.

I like Hulk too. People were complaining that there was too much talking and not enough Hulk smashing. I have no problem at all with that.
  • The English Patient is quite boring but I liked it very much and watched it a lot of times.
  • e boring nga e, paano mo magugustuhan yun?
    kung nagustuhan nyo e hindi na boring yun! :eek:
  • smartysmarty PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    CASTAWAY boring daw sabi ng marami but not for me... this is one of my all time fave...
  • cinephile

Some parts of the movie "The English Patient" were really dragging. But overall, the movie was great. *okay*
  • In The Mood For Love
  • :imu: Road To Perdition - nababagalan ako sa takbo ng story.

budweiser1.gif
  • ok na thread ito.
    nagustuhan ko ang pelikula dahil boring ang pelikula.
    kung hindi boring ang pelikula hindi ko gusto.
    coming na nga ang new age ng golden cinema revival II
    the signs are all around us.
    dahil malaking bahagi ang pagkaboring ng isang pelikula pago magustuhan, baka ma define ninyo naman ito. dense ako e.
  • Originally posted by cinephile
    e boring nga e, paano mo magugustuhan yun?
    kung nagustuhan nyo e hindi na boring yun! :eek:

maybe what CoolCucumber meant was a movie you liked although which the genral audience found boring.
  • Almost Famous.... sabi ng date ko ng pinanood namin ito boring daw pero nagustuhan ko.
  • dj_sensuidj_sensui PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ringu - ring japanese version
    dark water

boring pareho pro gusto ko yung twist ng stories. :D
    tsaka madami akong natutunan na japanese words dun :D
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    the documentary is usually a yawn-worthy genre of the big screen for me, but despite that, i thought that "bowling for columbine" was one of the most powerful pieces of film ever thread by any movie maker *okay*

:heart:
  • One Hour Photo -- i've read unfavorable reviews of this movie, but still went to see it because i admire the director and was simply interested in it. have to say i really liked it. it was eerie and disturbing, and that tone worked for the movie :smoking:

reminded me a bit of Falling Down, except i absolutely hated the ending of this movie :disgust:
  • Originally posted by simone_gurl
    a beautiful mind is quite boring but the whole story is just superb...

I agree. The movie was long pero it was so beautiful. Kailangan nga lang talaga ng full attention.

Another movie that seemed boring pero worth it panuorin is Pay It Forward. I dont know.. nagustuhan ko talaga.
  • some people found Before Sunrise boring, but i really like this movie. and its not just because of ethan hawke. ;)