COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Y Tu Mama Tambien

TheiaTheia Just one beat away PExer
Has anyone seen Y Tu Mama Tambien? What's shown in cinemanila doesn't do justice to the entire movie. Watch the DVD copies instead. I"ve never seen so much sex, nudity and ***** shown in the movie. Mababaw but fun.

Comments

• mozartmozart Member PExer
    Originally posted by Theia
    Has anyone seen Y Tu Mama Tambien? What's shown in cinemanila doesn't do justice to the entire movie. Watch the DVD copies instead. I"ve never seen so much sex, nudity and ***** shown in the movie. Mababaw but fun.

yeah i thought it was a very funny movie. it's pretty close to how i and my friends acted in hs. except we never came as fast, did as much drugs nor would ever think of doing the last part
  • heymikeyheymikey SCAN THIS... PExer
    Yeah, I have watched "Y Tu Mama Tambien" on cable (and no, they don't censor anything on cable TV here) and it was quite touching. I guess seeing those actors' dicks was the highlight of the movie for me.
  • vertud21vertud21 Silent Luna PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    so glad i have the DVD !!!

love so much julio tenoch (gael garcia bernal)... :inluv:

i was just shocked to see them do all that nudity but in a way it was a good sight ( don't you find diego luna looked young to do that kind of scenes? )

the last part in the restaurant scene was very sad aight???
  • quirkyquirky Member PExer
    was surprised at the amount of nudity...i wasn't aware that sex was going to be the center of the story. :D

yep,gael garcia bernal was gorgeous!! absolutely mesmerizing eyes...:*)

by the way,a bit off topic here,i also liked garcia's other movie, El Crimen del Padre Amaro....substantial, intriguing, well-executed.

maybe diego luna's just young-looking..
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tenoch is diego luna's character, vertud :winky:

neways, bat naman feeling mo mababaw yung movie theia??? if anybody asked me to list the movies with the most unforgettable characters ever, y tu mama tambien would definitely be on top of my list.

:heart:
    Originally posted by quirky
    by the way,a bit off topic here,i also liked garcia's other movie, El Crimen del Padre Amaro....substantial, intriguing, well-executed.

amaro was aokay, i guess. but try watching amores perros (loves a b!tch). i think its gaels best movie to date *okay*

• pollywogpollywog ...just because PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Is this (DVD/VCD) available here in Manila?

Dc.
  • bluechipsbluechips Member PExer
    I THINK THE DVD IS AVAILABLE...

Gusto ko yung treatment ng movie...yung may narration tapos may side kwento about the socio-political situation at that time.

Di masyadong gwapo si Gael dito...

Guys rent niyo rin yung THE CRIME OF PADRE AMADO...dun super gwapo ni Gael Garcia Bernal...
  • bugsbunnybugsbunny ONE BIG FIGHT! PExer
    I LOVE GAEL! :*)

I mean, I love the movie.

Hehehe.

Acting was great. Too much nudity though. Ok lang I guess. Coz Gael is such a god!
  • ruger97ruger97 Punk in Drublic PExer
    I know a "heaven's mouth" type of beachhead in Ilocos Norte and another in Zambales :D

nah... didn't go through tenoch and julio's experience... I squirmed at their threesome scene...
  • TheiaTheia Just one beat away PExer
    Originally posted by pollywog
    Is this (DVD/VCD) available here in Manila?

Dc.

Actually I got my DVD copy either from Quiapo or Makati Cinema. Ooops hehehe:)
  • sterlingsterling gorgeous girl PExer
    What scenes did Cinemanila cut out?
    off topic:

speaking of gael garcia bernal. he is currently starring in a movie opposite penelope cruz in "dont tempt me," though you guys might wanna hurry up and check your local listings since its only on limited release *okay*

• *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    Loved this film. Ang cute ni Diego Luna!

*okay* *pusa*
  • cHarL!e's AngELcHarL!e's AngEL couch potato :) PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by quirky
    was surprised at the amount of nudity...i wasn't aware that sex was going to be the center of the story. :D

same here! :*)
  • quirkyquirky Member PExer
    mexicans/spaniards/latin americans are so open and liberated when it comes to sex and their sexuality, dontcha think?
    i bet gael's movies like y tu mama and el crimen aren't that big a deal anymore there.... :artist:
  • twigztwigz Satan Worships Me PExer
    this film rocks aesthetically! i suggest u get d dvd copy. i got mine from quiapo! :evilgrin: and complete yung dvd feaures except sa director's and actor's comments blah blah.

such a sad movie. yung bang parang masarap maka experience ng ganun pero alam masakit din. aww..

also got my dvd copy of el crimen del padre amaro from quiaps. :lol: surely like this one.

then kahapon lang bwenas na nabangga ko sa racks ng video city yung AMORES PERROS!! di ko pa napapanood pero u can be sure i bu-burn ko na!! :lol:
  • chikaychikay hikikomori desu PExer
    havent seen this. pero curious ako sa nudity part. :D

hey btw, Gael is featured in YM August issue as one of the 20 hottest guys. just thought you gals would like to know. ;)
  • emangemang Mrs. Ed J. Stevens PExer
    I missed it! It was shown yesterday at the UP Film Center... :(
  • razzprazzp Conjurer of cheap tricks PExer
    Originally posted by emang
    I missed it! It was shown yesterday at the UP Film Center... :(

Same here..:(

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file