Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies

INTOLERABLE CRUELTY (George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones)

whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
catherine_zeta_jones2.jpg

Comedy and Romance
A slick Beverly Hills divorce lawyer (Clooney) frames the wife (Zeta-Jones) of a client to get him released from the marriage without a settlement. She vows to get revenge by marrying the attorney, aiming to take him to the cleaners in their own savage divorce, but what she doesn't expect is that she falls in love with him in the process.

Release Date: October 10th, 2003 (wide).

Starring: George Clooney, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Cedric the Entertainer, Geoffrey Rush, Billy Bob Thornton
Directed by: Joel Coen

Rate This Movie 12 votes

:D :D :D :D :D [b]Da Bomb![/b]
16% 2 votes
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]Aprub[/b]
33% 4 votes
:) :) :) [b]Ok Lang[/b]
25% 3 votes
:bigyawn: :bigyawn: [b]Di Ko Type[/b]
8% 1 vote
:ayaw: [b]Ayaw Talaga![/b]
16% 2 votes

Comments

• whytewhyte PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    catherine is back to her "zorro"-beauty days.
    its a riot comedy. just saw the trailer.
    cant wait for this one. *okay*
  • husky150husky150 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Intolerable Cruelty: Sounds like you're describing the two hours I spent groaning under Lara Croft:Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life :bounce2:
  • well this looks like a hit. Can't wait to see it. I'm a George Clooney fan.
  • Catherine is so beautiful in this movie...i saw the trailer too and she looks really good...she's so thin and looks so much younger! anyone know when this movie was shot?
    she's back into her pre-MICHAEL DOUGLAS beauty :glee:
    *okay* ang trailer
    pero sana wag maging ala TWO WEEKS NOTICE na maganda ang dating ng trailer pero yung movie hindi gaano ....
    accdg to sources .....

catherine zeta-jones is among the favorites for a LEAD ACTRESS nomination for this film. kasama siya sa top 10 faves.
  • ErnestinaErnestina PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    have you noticed that the roles that Catherine Zeta-Jones portray are always the elegant ones. Mask of Zorro, Velma of Chicago, Entrapment, Gwen of America's Sweethearts, a socialite in The Haunting, etc.

i mean, how can she prove her versatility if she keeps on accepting this type of character. will we ever see her as, maybe, a trailer trash mom, a death-row convict, a nun, etc?! we all know that she is the epitome of elegance, but it doesnt necessarily mean that she will just stick to portraying elegant women
    oo nga noh!
    di ko napapansin.
    well at least medyo naiba sa Chicago pero glamourous pa rin.
    kahit nga sa Sinbad "elegant" pa rin eh :lol:

what roles do you have in mind for her :?:

;)
    baka maconvince ko siya :glee:
  • Originally posted by Ernestina
    have you noticed that the roles that Catherine Zeta-Jones portray are always the elegant ones. Mask of Zorro, Velma of Chicago, Entrapment, Gwen of America's Sweethearts, a socialite in The Haunting, etc.

i mean, how can she prove her versatility if she keeps on accepting this type of character. will we ever see her as, maybe, a trailer trash mom, a death-row convict, a nun, etc?! we all know that she is the epitome of elegance, but it doesnt necessarily mean that she will just stick to portraying elegant women

I think in Traffic, she wasn't elegant there. She was the pregnant wife of convicted drug pusher.
    malapit na pala ito.
    catherine's role here is sort of pang-OSCAR accdg to www.everythingoscar.com
  • watched the trailer. Mukhang maganda yung movie.
  • aNgeLFire_bLueaNgeLFire_bLue PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    One of the fall movies I'm looking forward to watching *okay*
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    as i was watching the trailer, i made a mental note to include this on my "to watch" list for fall. the premise looked a little too predictable, but it looked "cuddly" enough, and the leads are obviously damn pretty for the eyes to feast on for two hours. it was only during the last four seconds of the trailer that i swear i got a movie boner....when they declared that the movie was made by the coen brothers!!! holy pwet!!! eek4.gif its high time those two made another movie (two years is just too long a wait. thats that) cant wait for this one *okay*

:heart:
    sana within october din palabas dito sa pilipinas
    *okay*
    :bounce2:
    cant wait for this one.
    *okay*
  • mintymalonemintymalone PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I would watch this because of George Clooney
  • enchiladasenchiladas PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐