Home PEx Sports NBA
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Vince Carters charity all star game

Televised un sa solar ah. Your comments.... :)

Comments

• AnthonyServinioAnthonyServinio Member In Focus PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    It's just the way I want to watch basketball, a lot of dunks, three-point shots, fancy passes and NO DEFENSE!!!

Anyway, the biggest winner here is of course the charities that will benefit from the proceeds of the game. How I wish one of the PBA superstars gets an idea and stages his own annual charity game. One guy I know who has done a similar activity is another Vince but surnamed Hizon under his own foundation but I cannot recall if a second installment was made.

TRIVIA: Throw Backs head coach Walker D. Russell once played in the PBA as an import for Great Taste/Presto in the late 1980's.
  • Not that bad, but I liked the first two VC Charity ASG better. Esp the first one where he did the rucker windmill. This one, VD didn't do much highlights. It was Matrix who took over the show though. Scoring 60+ pts and punchin some nice dunks out there. Too bad, other players invited didn't show up. If RDavis, JRich, and Derek Anderson just showed up, we could have seen a better dunkfest.

june_dunk.gif
  • kailan replay?
  • SHAWN MARION!!! :nuts:
    *okay*
  • Napanood ko rin yung 1st VC allstar charity game. Sobra mga dunks ni vince carter dun e! Off the glass tapos windmill nya!

Medyo parang tamad nga yung laro ni VC sa game na to. Not much dunking pero si Matrix naman nagpa kita!

Meron ba replay?

Anyway this is what I like best about VC. Sobrang mapagbigay sya sa charity (he even has his own foundation) unlike some other superstars we know