Home PEx Relationships Love - Intimacy & Passion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Targetting the BACKDOOR....is it safe?

I would like to know from the experienced players if it is safe.

I mean safe from virus and germs.

I'm thinking about it already a long time ago.

Thank you. :rolleyes:

Comments

• You don't have to worry about germs if you know how to wash before and after. Now, if you're considering anal just because you have a lousy aim, stick to a handjob.
  • Guys and girls I just wanted to know your thoughts regarding ANAL SEX. Is it really a good thing to do or lalaki lang yung nasisiyahan? Is it proper or a big taboo? Is it only for gays lang ba?Atsaka imputs or observations would be welcome:) :)
  • kulantrokulantro PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hintayin natin post ni aina_crazy_girl :glee:
  • aina_crazy_girl has already created a similar thread somewhere if I remember correctly. Anyway, just to answer some of your questions:

Is it really a good thing to do or lalaki lang yung nasisiyahan?

It can be a good thing if done properly and carefully. It can hurt like hell otherwise. And no, women can enjoy anal sex too. Someone told me that the woman's G-Spot can be indirectly stimulated from behind, although since I am not a woman, I cannot verify this.

Is it proper or a big taboo?

I don't know -- it depends on where you live. I have read somewhere that in Brazil and some other countries, the majority of women practice anal sex because in their society, virginity is very important. So in order to prevent their hymen from breaking while experiencing sex, they get involved in anal sex. In other countries, on the other hand, it is considered taboo.

Is it only for gays lang ba?

No, not at all. There are some heterosexual couples who do enjoy anal sex. There are straight men who loves to insert their dicks in their girlfriend's ass for lots of reasons. At the same time, the sexual roles can be reversed. Women can put on a strap-on ***** and they can screw their boyfriends from behind.

If you decide to have anal sex, make sure you put lots and lots of lube and do it slowly. Make sure you are relax so that your anal muscles will loosen up for easy penetration.
  • Originally posted by kulantro
    hintayin natin post ni aina_crazy_girl :glee:

sama mo, kulantro.. but yeah, i'm goona post.

huy! thread ko to ah! heehee.

yun lang ang para sa iyo...

hmph! if i know inggit kayo kay sweetheart ko!
  • Originally posted by aina_crazy_girl
    sama mo, kulantro.. but yeah, i'm goona post.

huy! thread ko to ah! heehee.

yun lang ang para sa iyo...

hmph! if i know inggit kayo kay sweetheart ko!

huh???:confused:
  • *keyah**keyah* PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Not to do.

For gays, okay lang. For guy-girl, I dunno... but don't girls already have holes for that. Bakit, kailangan anal pa? :confused:

:down:
  • heymikey ang weird naman ng norm in brazil! isn't it a bigger sin to commit sodomy? i mean, i'm assuming that they value their virginity because of religion?
  • Originally posted by Yohei_Mito
    huh???:confused:

shiyeat! i lost my post! ayoko nang mag post ulit!
  • el_pogitoel_pogito PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i can only watch it on video. :D count me out. i don't think i can perform the act.
  • BNGBNG PExer
    Imagine doing it in the *** then u ***** inside ur gf or whoever tapos may kumatok sa door ng room so biglang damit kayo hehe imagine the ***** dripping from the *** hehe MILO

Ey guys join our contest at www.adults.com.ph
    Thanks
  • oi thread toh ni aina_crazy_girl ah.. hehe sobrang ok ng thread na yun sayang nawala na.. howell kakapagod naman kung uulitin nila lahat nung mga sinabi nila haha
  • Originally posted by ping_M
    oi thread toh ni aina_crazy_girl ah.. hehe sobrang ok ng thread na yun sayang nawala na.. howell kakapagod naman kung uulitin nila lahat nung mga sinabi nila haha

tama ka dyan! sayang nga! okay lang, though!

thanks all! btw, have a nice day! :wave:

btw, anal sex pa rin!!!
  • GMAGMA PExer
    to do or not to do... well importante masarap para sa inyong dalawa...
  • Originally posted by *keyah*
    Not to do.

For gays, okay lang. For guy-girl, I dunno... but don't girls already have holes for that. Bakit, kailangan anal pa? :confused:

:down:

oo nga...
  • Originally posted by GMA
    to do or not to do... well importante masarap para sa inyong dalawa...

TAMA!
  • ganda_koh!ganda_koh! PEx Rookie ⭐
    okay lang ba un?wala kasi me naririnig about don e. ano ba ang filing non?la lang curios lang me. . . :confused:
  • Hehe... let's just say girls are more excited and willing on the second try (which comes about 1 month after the first try). ;)
  • ganda_koh!ganda_koh! PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by dalawa_puso_ko
    Hehe... let's just say girls are more excited and willing on the second try (which comes about 1 month after the first try). ;)

diba masakit un?tinanong ko kasi ung mga tropa kong lalaki kung ano ba ung mapapala don?tsaka diba baka magkasakit ka non?! superiority daw sa lalaki e. naku ewan. . .
  • Whatever the reason, it's exciting, especially on the first try. Just this, the guy has to be an experienced 'penetrator' so as not to hurt the girl (too much).