Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

kupakapal ba ang buhok kung shinave?

hi doc!

diba laging sinasabing kumakapal ang buhok pag shinashave, is it true?

kasi mabilis tumubo ang bigote ko, e nakakainis. sinabi ng isang kaibigan ko iwax ko daw, kasi nagiging green na yung skin (sabi niya yung hair roots raw super kapal na) she's recommending a wax treatment.

if it's true, are there any other ways to take facial hair off, aside from waxing? (ouch!)

Comments

• IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Not true. It only appears thicker because on the initial shave, you cut off the tip of the hair (which is thinnest), and the shaft naturally becomes the tip.

You can opt to have it bleached in a parlor, or there are facial hair removers in drugstores that you can use.
  • how bout for the laser hair removal thingy.... magkano yun alam mo ba doc?
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Since laser hair removal is a relatively new technology, longterm effects are still unknown. If someone tells you that it's 100% effective, don't believe him or her. It ranges from totally ineffective to completely effective. If you have the misfortune of ending up with someone who doesn't actually have extensive, proper training for laser technology, you may even end up with scarring.

Price would be in the thousands.
  • doc ira. thank you ha...

wait kasi ang ayaw ko sa creams e super baho, amoy zonrox yung skin pag tapos....

so is waxing more effective? or creams? alin yung mas "manipis" tingnan yung buhok later?
  • you can try threading. pero medyo masakit...
  • Gosh, threading hurts like hell!!! The first time I had my eyebrows threaded, grabe may mga luha talaga ako... as in... pero cheap lang kaya mas ok and tagal humaba ng hair...
  • anong mas ok, waxing o shaving? thanks doc! :)
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    It's a matter of personal preference.
  • kasi nagbobody build ako. now medyo marami ang hair ko sa likod and arms area. manipis lang ang buhok, though natatakot ako if i shave it kakapal yung hair, and lagi ako dapat magpabody shave... would waxing be better in this case?
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Waxing would be a better option for you then.