Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

Queer As Folk

Hey, where can I find Queer as Folk video season 1(the gay version of the sex in the city).:rolleyes:

Comments

• hi! ive seen season 1 and sobrang na inlove ako dito. wish ko lang gay rin ako. brian is so drop dead gorgeous!
    ive ordered the dvd copy of season 2 from a friend. it will be arriving on monday. yehey!
  • do you want an original one or pirated?

for pirated ones, try visiting Ebili.com or go to Pride Exchange in Malate. I think they're selling there.

For original copies, order from Amazon or try your luck at local video shops. My friend was able to get Season 2 DVD at Astrovision I think.
  • hey thanks for the info ...

ill check out the one in Pride Exchange .. maybe it's cheaper there. =)
  • ako benta ng queer as folk season 3!!!

as in tapos na ung season3...last episode on monday...

sino may gusto? 850 lang po... VCD to

0 9 1 7 5 2 0 1 0 1 8 luke
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think there's a thread somewhere in Movies and TV discussing QAF. :)

Season 3 finale is this Sunday on June 22.

Be careful, I think this thread will be shut down if folks don't stop talking about buying and selling bootleg VCD's of QAF.

As for me, I bought the complete DVD's of Season 1 and 2 off eBay. It cost me about $138.

I agree, Gale Harold is the hottest guy alive! And to think he's not even gay!
  • NEWSFLASH: The show is entitled QUEEREST FOLKS not QUEER AS FOLK.
    flirt_popcorn:

I'm in the US, I have both season 1 and 2 Collectors Edition DVD, I faithfully followed season 3 on Show Time and one thing I can say is the show's title is definitely QUEER AS FOLK.

http://sho.com/queer
  • definitely agree... one more thing..why do people say "queer as folks" also?

its absolutely queer as folk....

hey ice burn, when is season 4 coming out?
  • ZephyrInTheSkyZephyrInTheSky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Any fans of "Queer As Folk" out there?

I've only seen one episode (can't remember which season) but I absolutely adored it. I mean, the sex scenes were great and all :drool:, but the thing I really loved most was how the series really captured a lot of what homosexuals have to deal with; discrimination, AIDS scares, gay love, stuff like that. Some scenes, especially the ones between the gay prostitute and the lead character made made me cry, because the series really does well in portraying the emotional side of gay life. :sad:

Anyway. I have yet to see the whole series. Sana makabili na ako. :*)
  • yeeey!!! Finally a QAF Thread.

I love QAF!

Although, it saddens me a bit sometimes that they don't really give too much attention to lesbian issues. Right now kasi masyadong concentrated kay Melanie and Lindsey whose relationship, I find quite boring because when it started, family na agad sila....walang masyadong variety yung flirting stage ng lesbians....

anyhow love ko paren sila! Gale Harold is fabulous! :)
  • mars11mars11 引きこもり PEx Icon 🎖️🎖️🎖️
    saan palabas to?
  • heymikeyheymikey PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by mars11
    saan palabas to?
    In the US: Showtime
    In Canada: Showcase
    In the Philippines: don't bet on it
    Originally posted by heymikey
    In the US: Showtime
    In Canada: Showcase
    In the Philippines: don't bet on it

Oo nga. If ever the show would be so censored that they would only be able to show 1/2 of the original length of the show. Pero siguro pwede pa kung sa WOWOW channel siya palalabasin. :lol:
  • :) brian .. hay! my brian -- pinakagwapo talaga...
  • Originally posted by ZephyrInTheSky
    Oo nga. If ever the show would be so censored that they would only be able to show 1/2 of the original length of the show. Pero siguro pwede pa kung sa WOWOW channel siya palalabasin. :lol:

TRUE! :lol: never nila yan ipapalabas dito.
    The sex scenes are very graphic...pero in fairness, some of them are very nicely done....quite artistic.

If you guys want to know more about this show, check out this link:

http://www.queerasfolk.ca

Explore and enjoy!
    Has anyone seen the UK version of the show? How does it compare to the US version?
  • crybabymakicrybabymaki PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    to bad the search function isnt on. the forum, if im not mistaken, already has two or three threads created for this tv show eh.

and yep, im a fan *okay* i have the first two seasons on boxed set dvds nga eh.

:heart:
    I bought the Collector's Edition of Season 1 & 2! I followed season 3 and I can't wait for season 4!

Gale Harold is a god!!! :up:
    To think he's not gay in real life...

brian.jpg

Actually I love Scott Lowell (Ted Schmidt) too. He's so cute in a nerdy sort of way. But I think he has the most conflicts in his life...
    Grabe.. it's taking forever for my friend to lend me his copies of QAF... :sad:

Download ko na lang kaya sa Kazaa? :glee:
  • natalie_sodnatalie_sod PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by Ice Burn
    I bought the Collector's Edition of Season 1 & 2! I followed season 3 and I can't wait for season 4!

Gale Harold is a god!!! :up:
    To think he's not gay in real life...

brian.jpg

Actually I love Scott Lowell (Ted Schmidt) too. He's so cute in a nerdy sort of way. But I think he has the most conflicts in his life...

grabeh ampogi ni brian forever....pero mas gusto ko si michael. i'm on episode 13 of the 1st season pa lang. :D super panalo tong show na to. pero true, sobrang graphic nung mga sex scenes...hehe :D saying na nakaka-shock siya is putting it mildly...