Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

dark lips...

doc can u help me...my lips become dark for two weeks now...nag ka wind burn me kc and then ang ginawa ko i bit my lips...ayun nagkasugat and then ngayon dark na sya....i apply calamnsi every morning and evening okay ba un? thanks in advance....:rolleyes:

Comments

• hindi ba parang ganun yung mga sugat sa balat? pag gumagaling, nagkakaron ng "langib", yung dark..
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    First off, stop the calamansi. You're making things worse.

Gently brush your lips vertically using a toothbrush to help flake off dead skin. Then apply a lip balm. Do this regularly. Also, always wear a lip balm (something with a sunscreen would be good) to protect your lips from drying even if you're at home.
  • Drink a lot of water to stop the dryness of your lips.
  • Ira: :) thanks Doc...i really appreciate ur advice.

Mark : i will do this...thanks:D

Marius : tama ka..langib nga yun kc pag nagkakasugat ako ganun ung epekto...thnks!
  • can i ask something too? You see, i dont smoke and i dont even use lipstick but the edges of my lower lip is darker compared to the rest of my lips. Can i do something about it?
    thanks!
  • enchiladasenchiladas PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I was also wondering about this. I've read in some websites and some recommend a mixture of almond oil, glycerine, honey with rose water or glycerine, castor oil and lemon juice or almond and coconut oil and leave it on during the night. But I'm pretty skeptical about these. :hmm:

Is there a way to naturally-pucker-pink again?
  • IraIra PEx Rookie ⭐
    Sakura: If you mean the border of your lips are darker, that's normal for everybody.

enchiladas: You can also do what I told benetton: just brush your lips using vertical strokes when you're brushing your teeth and apply a lip balm afterwards. It's effective.