Home PEx Campus University of the Philippines
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Wala Bang UAAP EB?

AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
Wala lang. We used to have UAAP EBs kasi when there were games at the Loyola Gym. Maybe we can have them again. :)

Comments

• game!

sino mga pupunta?
  • AdaAda Administrator PEx Moderator
    Teka, which game? Sana ADMU-UP. I hope the game's on a Saturday.
  • UP - ADMU
    August 2, saturday 4PM
    Blue Eagle Gym

(pero paki-confirm po muna kung tama yung sched) ;)
  • pupunta lang ko sa uaap finals pag kasama yung maroons. :D

dyahe pag ibang schools :D
  • dee-deedee-dee PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :tama:

may pag-asa kaya tayo? :hopeless:
  • Hmn, the only other team na pwedeng talunin ng Maroons ay Adamson. Pag natalo tayo sa kanila, malamang maging 0-7 tayo sa first round. :hopeless:

Dasal na lang tayo! :glee:

UP Fight!!!
    Assuming na tama yung sked na ni-post ni ASH KNOX, you guys wanna meet? Who cares if we lose? UP-ADMU games are always fun because it's the battle of Katipunan kuno. :D
  • tayo lang? kelan ba ung game?

inom nalang tayo sa araneta! :lol:

im a maroon but not from diliman. upv! :)
    is it too much to ask na manalo man lang tayo ngayon at saka sa saturday?! hehehehehe. kung manalo tayo sa saturday...****, i can only imagine the intense surprise sa mga mukha ng mga arneans na yan. ehhehehe

twigz miag-ao? iloilo city campus?
  • city and miami. :)
    OT: twigz ano ba course mo?

on topic:

sino nanalo sa game ngayon? UP o AdU?
  • The Maroons lost to Adamson by 3 points.

Final score was 83-80. :hopeless:

Eto yung details as posted by Kim from peyups:

Toti Almeda was the one who took the last 3-point attempt with UP down by 3. Sayang, good line but rimmed out.

UP was in control with Marvin Cruz as point guard but he got cramps at the start of the 4th quarter and did not return. Prior to his injury, Marvin had 13 points, 5 rebounds, 6 assists and was shooting 71% from the field. Ang ganda ng laro ng UP kasi maganda din ang laro niya.

kaso pumalit si Jino "bahala na ang diskarte" Ferrer. Ang bagal niya pumasa ng bola at drive siya ng drive ng hindi alam ang gagawin. From a 63-57 lead, we were down 71-77 with Gino as point.

Kenneth Robin had another solid game (14 points and 10 rebounds). He was the one who brought UP within 1 with 12 seconds to go when he hit a surprise 3-pt shot. Good game also from Toti (13 points, 9 rebounds), Rob and Nestor (9 points each).

Jay-Ar Reyes scored 6 points and pulled down a grand total of ONE rebound. Demote this guy to the intrams.
  • di ako pwede sa august2. first day of classes yan eh.
  • dee-dee

why do u want to know?

basta garrrrragumo man ako. :lol:
    If nothing important comes up to change my plans, I'll be watching the UP-ADMU game next Sat with some of the mods siguro. If you guys wanna EB, PM me your mobile numbers. :)
  • silverwhizsilverwhiz Tokyo Olympics 2021 Tennis FL Winner 🥇
    May EB pala noon ang UP PExers kapag UAAP Games. :hmm: