Home PEx International Entertainment International Movies
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck's "GIGLI"

I'm excited to see this movie, showing on July 30 here in US. What do you think about this movie?

Gigli-photo_01.jpg

Comments

• Cute. Just cute . That's it.
  • flareflare PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I heard that it sucked.
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    can't wait to see this flick... :bounce2:
  • lesbian daw si J.Lo dito sa movie na to..:rolleyes:
  • They have no on-screen chemistry whatsoever. Previews pa lang! Eck!
  • what a drag..preview pa lang- ang babaw...

i guess people have had enough of jennifer lopez...the publicity for her and ben backfired this time..people are already sick of hearing about( much more seeing) them....
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'll give J.Lo and Ben 6 more months before they're splitsville
  • Originally posted by SIOPAO MAN
    I'll give J.Lo and Ben 6 more months before they're splitsville

And ang koneksyon nito sa movie is....

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug:
  • flareflare PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Guys, you can get a free preview of Jen and Ben. Just watch on TV, read magazines and surf the net and you'll see the both of them doing Lord knows what. What you see on reality is what you see on "Gigli" and "Jersey Girl".
  • "Jee-Lee" pala pag pronounce nito, kala ko nuon "Geeg-Lee" :lol:
  • CosmopolitanCosmopolitan PEx Rookie ⭐
    another "flopsina" in the making...:ayaw:
  • SIOPAO MANSIOPAO MAN PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sana ma-realize ni J.Lo na naiinis na ang mga tao sa mga pa diva divang ginagawa niya. Yung mga special treatment na gusto niya at yung mga iba-iba pang ginagawa niya, tulad nung one time, sa New York, yung buong entourage niya sinakay niya sa mga limo just to go one block!! ano yun?? I'm sorry J.Lo, your'e not Jenny from the block anymore
  • 11# UST_guard'9811# UST_guard'98 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by gastrixia
    "Jee-Lee" pala pag pronounce nito, kala ko nuon "Geeg-Lee" :lol:

:rotflmao:

I didn't like the preview!!!

:down:

proudmarinefamily.gif
  • :p
    not wasting my $9.00...
    :rolleyes:
  • at first glance, i thought it was GIGIL :lol:
  • i hte j.lo! sorry you guys...because i heard Madonna htes her!!!
    Madonna the great one rules!!!
  • cmars2cmars2 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Gigli means....?
    :confused:
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by gastrixia
    "Jee-Lee" pala pag pronounce nito, kala ko nuon "Geeg-Lee" :lol:

Same here...

And what's it suppose to mean anyway?
  • Originally posted by Ice Burn
    Same here...

And what's it suppose to mean anyway?

Baka name ng girl?

I have no idea what the plot is about...kuwento naman! Haven't seen the preview pa eh. As long as someone's making kuwento, kuwento na rin plot ng Jersey Girl. hehehehe :D

By the way, JLo chika. I read sa The Awful Truth na the first thing that JLo said when she entered a store with Ben was "Close the shop" because she doesn't want to be gawked at. And what the staff of the store found weird was when the shop was closed JLo made a few calls to various magazines then bigla there were photographers taking pictures of them "spending the day together" makes me wonder everytime I see a picture of them together kung sadya yung picture na yon or candid.
  • MitchBreyerMitchBreyer PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Gigli

"This character piece tells the story of Gigli (Affleck), a hit man in Los Angeles eternally looking for the big score. His latest scheme is the kidnapping of the mentally challenged brother (Bartha) of a powerful district attorney. Successfully getting the brother to his seedy apartment, Gigli teams up with a woman (Lopez) he presumes to be in the business as well..."

Jersey Girl

Synopsis: (it's a romantic comedy)
    (this is not all it's about, but at least you get the drift)

"Ollie Trinke (BEN AFFLECK) is young and at the top of his game as a music promoter. He is both a workaholic and a silver-tongued expert at manipulating the press. At a company Christmas party, Ollie meets Gertrude Steiney (JENNIFER LOPEZ), a book editor for a New York publishing house. They are instantly attracted to each other, and begin a whirlwind romance that changes the course of his personal and professional life."