Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

that japanese song

henjinhenjin PEx Rookie ⭐
do any of you know the title, artist or lyrics of a certain japanese song that became a hit here in manila about 7 years ago? it was about '94--'97... i would appreciate any help :D

Comments

• Alin yun? Sweet Soul Revue by Pizzicato Five? Yung pinasikat ng Maneuvers at Ang TV kids?
  • SoliduS_AlphASoliduS_AlphA PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Pizzicato Five's sweet soul review
    -hindi yan

globe's feel like dancing
    -malamang ito yun! *okay*
  • Originally posted by fatgrrl_slim
    Alin yun? Sweet Soul Revue by Pizzicato Five? Yung pinasikat ng Maneuvers at Ang TV kids?

ano yung name na pinasikat ng manuevers? napanood ko sa A.S.A.P. yun 2 weeks ago. Introduction nila puro japanese songs
  • henjinhenjin PEx Rookie ⭐
    i could kiss you all!!! i think you just about mentioned the songs that i wanted :D

those artists are less known to me than utada hikaru so i had to ask :)
  • SubwaySubway PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    have you heard about crystal kay? astig sha, i watched her nung 2003 mtv japan video music awards (pinalabas sa mtvasia).
  • henjinhenjin PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Subway
    have you heard about crystal kay? astig sha, i watched her nung 2003 mtv japan video music awards (pinalabas sa mtvasia).

nope! i havent but i will sure check her out! thanks :D
  • bichbich PExer
    alam ko si utada hikaru ang pinaparinig na kanta sa asap. un..
  • Its from Utada Hikaru. That lady's one talented bunch! I have her "First Love" CD, and haven't gotten tired of it.

Do you know that "Automatic" was later adopted by a Taiwanese singer and became a Chinese song? I thought that was already the original, until I finally learned that it was Hikaru who did the original Japanese version.
  • bichbich PExer
    first love has also an english remake.. by jessa zaragosa... share lang.
  • SubwaySubway PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Originally posted by edching908
    Its from Utada Hikaru. That lady's one talented bunch! I have her "First Love" CD, and haven't gotten tired of it.

Do you know that "Automatic" was later adopted by a Taiwanese singer and became a Chinese song? I thought that was already the original, until I finally learned that it was Hikaru who did the original Japanese version.

that song was sung by kelly chen...but I like hikki's version more...ASTIG!

you should get the distance and deep river album too. I can't wait for the next album (sana kasama yung colors)
  • bichbich PExer
    colors is included in the next album. alam ko ths year ang release or early next yr