Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

KJWAN: please check us out

Hello! i just wanted you guys to know that me and my friends formed a new band called Kjw?n around 5 weeks ago. We play rock music and would be really thrilled to share with you our songs!

Kjw?n is composed of Me, Marc Abaya, Kelley Mangahas and J-Hoon Balbuena. We all have our own individual bands (happy meals, sandwich, dicta license and kapatid) but decided to form our own since we hang out a lot anyway. We wrote around 7 playable songs and are currently working on around 3 more songs for our 10 song album debut.

We have played around 5 gigs already and would be really happy if you could check us out! ill be posting skeds if i get them already! hehehehe!!!

If you guys are interested to hear Kjw?n please add me to your Yahoo Messenger. my YAHOO ID is JORELPOGI. ill gladly give you mp3s when i see you online :)

or if you have any questions just send a message to our Hotline 0920.3069568 it'll be really great if you guys could hear us already! please check us out!

oh all our songs are available upon subscription to our yahoogroups.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kjwan_online

thank you very much for your time!

Comments

• saw you guys perform nung broken middle finger 6... astiiig. galing! nice song and nice lyrics...
    hope to catch your band more often.

where can we can we see you perform? post ur gigs here so we'll know...ü

:rocker:
  • saw you guys perform nung broken middle finger 6... astiiig. galing! nice songs and lyrics...
    hope to catch your band more often.

where can we can we see you perform? post ur gigs here so we'll know...ü

:D
  • wow really? thank you very much for watching!

so far heres our confirmed gigsked

August 1. Asia Pacific College

ang labo ang tagal pa! hahahahahahahah!!! although i think we have gigs coming up this july.

ill bve confirming if our july 4 UP sunken garden gig will push thru. thanks! please join the kjwan_online yahoogroup!
  • jor ang galing ng kjwan seryoso! trip na trip ko!
  • the July 4 UP Bahay ng Alumni gig has been cancelled

1. Kjwan will be playing again in 70s Bistro on July 5 2003. We will be the last band that will play since we all have our own different skeds. just come to 70s bistro after your gimmicks around 1am! im sure youll be able to catch us pa rin!

We will be playing with Kapatid and Bamboo on that night. so go to 70s bistro if your really not doing anything.

Or pwede you can go to freedom bar that night to catch the ADMIT ONE anime night (which i will be hosting) and then lets all go to 70s bistro after. sounds good?

2. [B}Kjwan[/B] will also be playing on July 11 in the Ateneo College Covered courts (for all of you ateneans) for the Ateneo Songs and Cheers album promotional (since i think it will also be the cheer rally for the *ugh* UAAP team.

3. We are also scheduled to have a headlining gig in Rock Radio Cafe in Alabang (for all of you south people there) please come check us out i will be confirming this gig as soon as i get word from the Rock Radio Cafe guys!

anyway the sked is pretty unclear. basta ill keep you guys posted thanks for the support! oh please watch out for our single "Boomerang" in NU107 were in the process of recording it nicely and its gonna be out in around 2 weeks!

ill keep you guys posted! promise! thank you very much!
  • jorel, papaano na album ng happy meals!!!! hehehe

astig galing ng line-up ah...may sampol file ba na pwedeng ma-download? recording ba kaagad nung album?
  • Originally posted by andyalex99ca
    jorel, papaano na album ng happy meals!!!! hehehe

astig galing ng line-up ah...may sampol file ba na pwedeng ma-download? recording ba kaagad nung album?

hahahah!!! of course may album ang happy meals! first love ko ata yan! nag susulat pa kami ng kanta! medyo idle lang nowadays coz everyones busy doing thier own thing!!!

kjwans songs are available kaagad pag sumali kayo sa yahoogroups namin!

however mas madali lang ata kapag pumunta na lang kayo sa

http://www.mp3.com/kjwan

available 2 songs namin doon! kumpleto nama yung info rin!
  • hey guys! i just wanted to invite you all to come watch Kjw?n later in Big Sky Mind. We will be playing with Sugarfree. come if your not doing anything okay? go mga 10pm or so!

on saturday, come to Freedom Bar for the Admit One Screen Test. A lot of bands will be playing. Cambio, Sugarfree, Dicta License, Sandwich, Twisted Halo, Fatal Posporos and Pan. ill be hosting that event! its gonna be televised!

after that show Kjwan MIGHT play in 70s Bistro heheheh! but come first to Freedom Bar! heheheh!!!

Kjwan is halfway thru our recording. we will be releasing the single, Boomerang hopefully in 2 weeks time! hahahahah!!! ang saya i cant wait for you guys to hear it!

for the meantime check out our mp3s at

http://mp3.com/kjwan
  • [IMG]http://C:\Jorel Pogi\K-Jwan\kats pics\New Folder\group talk.jpg[/IMG]
  • kjwans single will be out in about 2 weeks time!!! were all excited about it hope you guys listen!

by the way some of the demos are available in http://mp3.com/kjwan

hmmmm can somebody help me post photos? im having a hard time should it be an online photo? or kahit nandun sa hard disk mo? hinid ako marunong nito eh! heheheheh!!!

we just played a nice gig in big sky mind last friday! i hope you guys can come on friday in Rock Radio Cafe in Alabang!
  • we'll wait for your songs:D

may pics kme nung kafe gig nyo. aliw. heheh
  • really? could you send em to me? [email protected] hahahahahaha! ill post them in our mailinglist!

by the way! come to alabang this friday! well be playing! at rock radio cafe!
  • thank you for all of those who came to our gigs in ateneo and rock radio cafe over the weekend!
  • na-post ko na to don sa concerts, gigs, etc. pero just in case di nyo mabasa, post ko na din dito. hehe. eto yung sinasabi ni jorel.

Ang Pinoy Concert
    Featuring:

KAPATID
    BOLDSTAR
    TWISTED HALO
    KJWAN
    BLAST OPLE
    PINOY STORIES
    COMET'S TALE
    JEEPNEY JOYRIDE
    DEADWEIGHT
    SPLITCIDE

August 1, 2003 6pm
    12th Floor, APC Auditorium
    Asia Pacific College
    Humabon Place, Magallanes Village, Makati City
    (along South Superhighway, beside Shell Magallanes)

Tickets cost: P100
  • sige papa-scan ko.. i'll send 'em hmmm... by this week. di na ako nkanood ulit. hectic pa kse. pero i'll try to catch ur band sa aug. 1? waahh!! august pa. heheh
  • try to go on the 23rd in millenia!
  • on the 23rd?!:D heheh san yung millenia?
  • millenia is in kamuning road. madali lang puntahan yun

if your coming from edsa make a right or left in kamuning (depends where your coming from northbound LEFT southbound RIGHT) and then go straight to kamuning road until you reach that big intersection with the petron and caltex stations with the stoplight ayun youll see millenia on the right