Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Male Celebrities

Jericho Rosales

ano masasabi nyo sa new teleserye ni echo diba okz! galing galing pa nya umarte at papable parin...heheheh

Comments

• I love SWNW, bago palang but its already full of excitement na.

Echo :cool: have been consistently great sa mga roles & acting n'ya, magaling talaga. Under rated nga eh. They should give him more challenging and meaningful roles to prove how good he really is. We watched "Bagong Buwan" and galing ni Echo doon.

I'm sure SWNW will be as great as PSY, if not better.
  • SWNW.jpg
    SWNW is a wonderful and beautfiul teleserye, tops ang swnw on my teleserye list! From the beginning SWNW gets you hooked!izel.gif
    Super Kiligs ang mga episodes!connie.gif oo nga galing tlga c echo, sobrang proud amie.gif ako k echo kc he really delievers his role as Christian Soriano... crying, laughing, sincerity, ETC --the boy can do it all!

agree ako sa iyo Danda2x
    I'm sure SWNW will be as great as PSY, if not better.

june13.gifjune17.gif
    heart.gif ya JERICHO
  • Don't really get to watch his soap...but the guy is a very intense actor, he has a certain flare that makes him stand out. I still think his best performance was in Tanging Yaman (well that was when I noticed him). Doesn't hurt the guy has oozing sex appeal.
  • super duper love ko si Jericho Rosales. he's sooooo sexy and very intense as an actor. :*)
  • Jericho is not only good looking but a very good actor as well. Plus his ka-kenkoyan is cute. But honestly his new teleserye, Sana'y Wala Nang Wakas,is kinda corny and from the looks of it may be not as good as Pangako but hope it improves in the coming months
  • Jericho is one damn good actor... He's only going to improve pa. :)

Speaking of SWNW, I'm really hoping that the story takes off already kasi nakakasawa na ang hide n seek.

Di ko rin ma-take ang kaek ekan ni Newton at ang pamilya niya.
    Enough of Marvin already ok? Nasusuka ako sa style of acting niya. Super OA. Super monotonous ang pag deliver niya ng lines niya. Sorry Marvin fans (kung meron man!). :mad:
  • He is a good actor...kulang lang sa break...but he will sustain. Nasa channel 2 naman siya eh...in good hands ba!

Dream ko sila ni Piolo sa isang pelikula, brothers ba...parang Cain at Abel ni Boyet and Philip noon...sana makita ng STAR CINEMA ang potentials nila kung pagsamahin sa isang pelikula...no leading leading ladies, basta talk about their being good young actors.
  • Para sa inyo itong lahat na humihingi ng exact text ng article ni Christian, it is written by Denise O'Hara with revisions done by Regie Amigo.

Parts lang nito ang nasama sa episode last friday.

Enjoy,
    Henry King Quitain

Island of Dreams
    by Christian Soriano

This is where it all began¡Xthe magic, and the dream. On this remote island¡K I learned to laugh, to live¡K and for the first time¡K to feel.

It all started with a photograph¡K

We were on a boat, on our way to Corregidor, when fate intervened. She was leaning over the railings trying to reach for a photograph. I tried to help but instead, startled her into falling overboard. I cried for help but nobody was around and so I jumped in the water to save her.

It was a crazy thing to do¡K especially for someone like me who had never done a crazy thing in his life. But, in retrospect, she made me do a lot of crazy things.

None of the passengers or crew realized what had happened to us. And so, we drifted, in the middle of the sea with no land nor rescue in sight. And to make matters worse¡K a storm blew in. It could possibly have been our end.

But I guess we were not meant to die in the middle of the sea¡K but rather, spend a week¡K alone¡K on a deserted island.

You might think that being swept away on an island with a beautiful girl is sheer heaven. Well, it wasn¡¦t¡K at least not at first. We were always at odds with each other. We did things differently, with neither one giving in to the other. It was a battle of wits, a battle of the sexes.

I have never met a woman more stubborn than she was. Stuck on an island with no other person in sight and she still refused to give me her name. She was proud. She was complicated. She was¡K different.

Once, she caught a crab, but instead of eating it, she named it Sebastian and turned it into a pet. She would rather starve than eat that crab. She¡¦d talk to it more than she¡¦d talk to me. I couldn¡¦t blame her, I guess, because whenever we did, sparks would fly. And to be honest, I did provoke her a lot¡K I enjoyed making her angry. Because even when she was mad she still looked beautiful.

Later on she was stung by a sea urchin. It¡¦s funny, but I think that sea urchin brought us closer together. After all, how can you not be close to someone who has already peed on you?

Things changed after that. We began to talk to each other. I¡¦ve been educated by the best universities money has to offer. But on that island, she taught me all the things that the most brilliant professors could not teach.
    She taught me that life is more than just breathing and working and eking out a form of existence. She taught me to embrace life to its fullest¡K to appreciate the smallest things¡K to see the world not for its defects but for its possibilities. She taught me how to laugh. She taught me how to live.

I miss those moments, when we would just sit by the fire, listen to the sea, and talk quietly. On that island, I was content. I was at peace. I was¡K happy.

I wish we could have stayed on that island forever. But it was not to be. We were found and the dream was over.

I wish I could see her again. That woman who challenged me. That woman who cared for me so gently and patiently when I got hurt and cooked her pet crab so I¡¦d have something to eat.

I wish I could be with her again, beside her¡K talking about everything and nothing. Because in truth, though I¡¦m back in my world¡KI am more lost now, than when we were on that island.

The dream may be over but she will never be forgotten. And though I don¡¦t even know her name, she will always be here, in my heart.

I jumped in the water to save her¡K but instead, she was the one who saved me.
  • Thanks for posting!

We enjoy watching SWAN, mabuti na lang natapos na ang hide n' seek nina Christian at Ara. Ang galing pa rin syempre ni Echo! I LOVE ECHO & TINTIN :)
  • in my opinion, Jericho Rosales is one of the best actors in the local filmdom. he is cool, talented and yes..... he is sexy. :laugh:
  • yup! super galing talaga ni echo umarte. bilib talaga ko sa kanya.
  • JERICHO ROSALES, magaling na actor tlga...sobrang intense tlga and mei depth ang acting nya...sa eyes pa lang, feel mo na ang scene and every line na binibitawan nya, madadala ka...WAY TO GO, ECHO...*okay*
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bilib ako sa kanya coz he's versatile, puwede sa comedy or drama. hindi nga lang maganda ang boses hehe... ang kulit pa, ang spontaneous ng dating ng personality niya.
  • Originally posted by babyboy
    He is a good actor...kulang lang sa break...but he will sustain. Nasa channel 2 naman siya eh...in good hands ba!

Dream ko sila ni Piolo sa isang pelikula, brothers ba...parang Cain at Abel ni Boyet and Philip noon...sana makita ng STAR CINEMA ang potentials nila kung pagsamahin sa isang pelikula...no leading leading ladies, basta talk about their being good young actors.

;) Yeah, a movie like that would really be great. I believe they are two of ABS CBN's pride and most important stars. Jericho is good as Piolo though I think they have different styles in acting. Kahit medyo may pagka-corny yung SWNW, I think in time, it will improve yun nga lang sana they would keep it a light drama lang and not as heavy as PSY. Yung tipong as good as Kay Tagal pero light.
  • Jericho is one of the best young actors around. I agree that what he needs is a good break and to get away from the loveteam (sorry). He also needs a better Talent Center handler, I don't think his current handler is doing a good job.

Dekada 70 was suppose to be his movie pero he was doing Forevermore kaya sayang. I know he probably regreted that decision dahil naka grandslam si Piolo in that role. I'm really intrigued by Moral, dahil magaling ang cast and director. I know he will do very well, and maybe this will be his time to shine and to win awards.

I know he is a good actor dahil mahilig siyang mag-improvise, when he knows that the scene is not working out, he'll spice it up. He's also very sharp and quick on his feet kaya magaling siyang mag-comeback.

Moral might be the big break he is looking for.
  • Originally posted by ewanko2
    Dekada 70 was suppose to be his movie pero he was doing Forevermore kaya sayang.

dahil sa pangako kaya di tinanggap ni echo ang dekada.
  • no doubt the guy is really a good young actor, he has the intensity and depth when he is doing a scene given the right project and apportunity he will surely go a long way. even directors and critics have applauded to his performance in the past
  • this guy can act. and boy... he;s really good... i've noticed his acting in one of abs teleserye (forgot the title) that was long before PSY and i've said that given the breaks he will go a long way...
  • does anyone know why jericho rosales always turns down some of the movie offers? that's really sad...
  • oo nga!! nabasa ko na yung sa cannary films eh tinangihan nya!! pati yung kay aiai na volta pinalitan na siya ni diether dun naman sa cannary films sa marvin ang pumalit sa kanya gusto nya daw magpahinga!!

sayang naman!!!
This discussion has been closed.