Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

pex street fighter anime thread.....hadouken

hey! guyz post kyo d2 sa street fighter thread post kyo kung my latest about street fighter.....the best si chunli,ken,ryu sa grupo for me sila yung my kakaibang technic sa street fighter at super powerful si akuma

Comments

• Some news:

The new SF comic book won't be available in Asia. :(

SNK versus Capcom: CHAOS will come out sa arcade sa July 16 yata.
  • Originally posted by Guile
    Some news:

hey! guile u mean pati d2 sa pinas ma rerelease yang comic? ayos yun ha, ano ba yung comic series ba?
  • No.

HINDI MAKAKARATING SA PILIPINAS YUNG COMIC!

It's a US published book na hindi yata nakakuha ng rights sa Asian market so that means the book will be available anywhere except Asia (kasama pinas). :(

More info can be found on shoryuken.com/forums

Kita kits na lang tayo doon sa forum na yon. :D
  • Other stuff:

Nakakuha na rin me finally ng DVD (pirated nga lang) ng Street Fighter 2 animated movie--the unedited Japanese version. :D
    Other stuff:

Nakakuha na rin me finally ng DVD (pirated nga lang) ng Street Fighter 2 animated movie--the unedited Japanese version. :D
    talaga? san ka nakakuha ng dvd nyan meron kasi me vcd saka street fighter alpha the movie vcd din kakaiba toh kaysa sa sf animated movie kung sa sf 2 hundred kick lang ginamit ni chunli d2 sa sf alpha gumamit sya ng kickoken galing galing talaga chunli kaso gulpi talaga chunli lakas kalaban, sige kita nalng tayo sa forum sa shoryuken.com/forum thx
  • I ordered it at an anime shop in Katipunan. It took me 2 months 2 wait kasi manggagaling pa sa Hong Kong yung DVD.
  • a ganun ba, tagal pla edi mag hanap kna lang sa sm dami dun ha
    Other stuff:

Diba difference lang ng US and original version is that the original has blood and a nude shower scene of Chun-li?
  • Dalawang klase yung US version.

1. PG 13 version - all blood scenes and the nude shower scene were edited.

2. "Full Length version" - only the shower scene was edited.

In any case, both variants s*cked.

The Japanese version was better in EVERY aspect.
  • street fighter the movie pirated vcd.
    :)

anson.gif
  • onwilsonwils PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    There was a US release of an un-cut version, complete with Chun-Li's shower scene. Unfortunately, still no Japanese dialogue. The English dialogue sux!!
  • IsegrimIsegrim PEx Rookie ⭐
    Originally posted by Guile
    Some news:

It's out na in Japan and the U.S....but I don't think we'll be seeing it soon in our local arcades...not unless someone dumps the ROM really fast.

I really want that comic! Nakakaasar. But I still have my hopes up...I'm hoping some comic book stores that import directly from the States can get some copies. I mean, sometimes I see a few Japanese games sold here that explicitly says "FOR EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION AND USE IN JAPAN ONLY"...if these things can get in...it might be possible to find the comics...I hope. I also suspect part of the reason is because some regions in Asia, like Hong Kong (and Japan naturally) has their own brand of Street Fighter comics and someone holds the rights to it already in that region...hence the ban.

If not...hiss!~:mad:
  • matatawag bang otedama yung bagong power ni chunli sa marvel vs. capcom, dami sabi atedama na din daw yun eh katulad ng kay akuma may chinesse simbol na lumalabas saka nawawala sa screen wat dou tink??kakaiba si chunli noh
  • Originally posted by LOVEDRIVE
    matatawag bang otedama yung bagong power ni chunli sa marvel vs. capcom, dami sabi atedama na din daw yun eh katulad ng kay akuma may chinesse simbol na lumalabas saka nawawala sa screen wat dou tink??kakaiba si chunli noh

Well she is Capcom's "da chick". Those guys will do everything to keep her up there... there's the shower scene, the one where she gets "painfully handled" by that big thingy in the Zero movie, etc, etc...
    I managed to ask Filbars at Megamall for a reservation of the Street Fighter comic yesterday. They said it was on the way and from what I can gather, my reservation was..."late." LATE? The release date is Sept. 3 and it was Aug. 19 yesterday. That's more than 10 days...how early does a comic reservation have to be?!!? (Sorry, I haven't bought comics for years...) As it was, there were only 2 other people who made reservations. For those interested in the comic, I think you should try to reserve a copy now! Even mine seems to be up in the air for now! Anyone knows where I can get a clear and definite reservation at this time?

The saleslady said she'll try to make habol my reservation. I also inquired at Comic Quest but they said they're still not sure if they'll stock up on the title or not.

On a side note, there seem to be 3 covers. The Madureira (the 2 orders at Filbar opted for this one!)cover, the Tsang cover and one name I can't remember. The cover I wanted was the one depicting every Street Fighter from Alpha, SFII and SFIII from back to front. Unfortunately, I can't tell which one is it. I picked the Tsang one...I hope that's it...
    I got my copy. Ang ganda ng art! It's based heavily on the style used in the Street Fighter II Animated Movie! It's a little short though which I hope gets fixed in subsequent issues. One thing that's really nice is some fight panels correlate to the actual animation frames used in the games. The creators really do seem to be the SF fans they claim to be.

I made a new reservation for the second issue. Hopefully it gets better.
  • Guile: Saan shop mo binili yun street fighter animated movie mo sa Katipunan? I've also been looking for that version for some time na kasi eh and all i found were dubbed versions, Thanks!
  • pero alam nyo meron na din daw xmen vs.street fighter comic
  • guyz nkabili ako ng cd ng sf 2 v series episode 1,2,3 lang kalangan makumpleto ko yun
  • OK. I got a copy of Street Fighter #0 Dynamic Forces Joe Madureira sketch edition.

It cost me 500 pesos and the comic comes with a foil seal and a certificate of authenticity (limited to 2000).

Guess what, I opened it. Pucha. masyadong madikit yung foil seal. Nasira yung plastic.

I also bought yung issue #1, JOe Madureira cover.

Master_D.
    Wala na yung shop sa Katipunan na nagbebenta ng SF2 animated movie DVD (in Japanese dialogue).

Eto yung gawin mo na lang.

Find a shop that allows orders for Hong Kong DVD imports.
    Major anime DVD manufacturers in Hong Kong include Anime Studio and MAC. Both of them has their own version of SF2 animated movie in Japanese dialogue.