Home PEx Campus
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

May Classmate ka ba na may MABAHO AT NAKAKASULASOK NA HININGA?

GUYS, May Classmate ka ba na may MABAHONG AT NAKAKASULASOK NA HININGA?

Alam nyo, normal lang sa isang tao na may badbreath but sana yung ibang may bad breath dyan bago kayo makipag usap sa isang tao, eh magsipilyo :brush: muna kayo o why not take breath freshener like Binaca. I have this experiece, eh new lang ako sa campus noon.. talaga naman..this classmate of mine and take note she is a girl, eh todo lapit pa siya na magsalita sa harap ng mukha ko, ok lang kung mabango eh kaso amoy imburnal. Then I told it to one of my classmate then sabi nya masanay na daw ako at makisama. NGEK ano ako sira ulo, di ko na nga tinabihan yung girl kahit na medyo maganda.

I know lot of PExers here experience na this situation. Ano kaya naging reaction nyo?

Comments

• Honestly, but no offense, you have a big problem man.

These people don't actually choose to be what they are, especially being criticized by someone like you. Don't you have anything more worth while to talk about rather than this? Hello.. Earth to m_i_c_o_y?!!

Take for example.. I've a brother who brushes his teeth five times a day and yet he still suffers uncontrollable bad breath. He has been to the dentist more than how many times already, and no matter what medicine he takes, he still isn't cured yet. So you see, sometimes it's not the person's fault.

And unless you still want to continue with your nonsense threads, then go ahead if you still have the face to do so.. but honestly, you're not degrading them, but only yourself by just saying what you've said.

Good luck, I hope you don't take this personally, but I just really hate people who have nothing else to do but say awful things about people.. who never did anything wrong against them.
  • Posted by na_nyt
    Honestly, but no offense, you have a big problem man.
    These people don't actually choose to be what they are,
    especially being criticized by someone like you. Don't you have anything more worth while to talk about rather than this? Hello.. Earth to m_i_c_o_y?!!

Take for example.. I've a brother who brushes his teeth five times a day and yet he still suffers uncontrollable bad breath. He has been to the dentist more than how many times already, and no matter what medicine he takes, he still isn't cured yet. So you see, sometimes it's not the person's fault.

And unless you still want to continue with your nonsense threads, then go ahead if you still have the face to do so.. but honestly, you're not degrading them, but only yourself by just saying what you've said.

Good luck, I hope you don't take this personally, but I just really hate people who have nothing else to do but say awful things about people.. who never did anything wrong against them.

You think this is a Non-Sense thread? I BELIEVE YOU ARE WRONG THERE!!! First I did this thread just to know the experience of the PExers outhere about the situation. PLEASE READ AGAIN THIS LINE IN MY THREAD >>> "NORMAL sa isang tao na may bad breath pero sana kung makikipag usap ka eh magsipilyo ka or magtake ng binaca, a breath freshener" DID you get that?! May masama ba doon? O BAKA NAMAN AFFECTED KA?, Actually this thread will help People outhere to become concious about their personal hygiene.

About your Brother, i dont blame him KUNG MAY BAD BREATH SYA! SINO BA DENTISTA NYA?, PLEASE SABIHIN MO NGA SA AKIN! KASI AS FAR AS I KNOW BAD BREATH IS CURABLE NA NOWADAYS OR YOU CAN MINIMIZED IT!! Baka NAMAN yung Brother mo na ang may DIPERENSYA (Im not judging your brother, dnt get me wrong here), BAKA di naman nagtutoothbrush at nagdedental flos kaya di matanggal yung AWFUL bad breath nya. Who knows... NWAYS nice example! at least honest ka na may kapatid kang may BAD BREATH.

ABOUT SA DENTIST, KUNG GUSTO NYO i can refer him to my Dentist, Dra. Landrito. Shes my TEETH FAIRY!

Parting shot:
    Sana na_nyt before you judge SOMEONE'S THREAD sana "NAMNAMIN" mo muna yung message, ALRIGHT!! . Masama kasi yung ATAKE ng ATAKE ng walang BASEHAN. Nways, This is a FREE COUNTRY but please REMEMBER your RESPONSIBILITIES!!!
  • jeune_fillejeune_fille PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by m_i_c_o_y
    GUYS, May Classmate ka ba na may MABAHONG AT NAKAKASULASOK NA HININGA?

Alam nyo, normal lang sa isang tao na may badbreath but sana yung ibang may bad breath dyan bago kayo makipag usap sa isang tao, eh magsipilyo :brush: muna kayo o why not take breath freshener like Binaca. I have this experiece, eh new lang ako sa campus noon.. talaga naman..this classmate of mine and take note she is a girl, eh todo lapit pa siya na magsalita sa harap ng mukha ko, ok lang kung mabango eh kaso amoy imburnal. Then I told it to one of my classmate then sabi nya masanay na daw ako at makisama. NGEK ano ako sira ulo, di ko na nga tinabihan yung girl kahit na medyo maganda.

I know lot of PExers here experience na this situation. Ano kaya naging reaction nyo?

Excuse lang huh, tama yung isa dyan sa taas, wala ka bang ibang topic na maisip, although i'm not offended. But then, the way you wrote the thread is very morbid. And besides what are the things that you could get when you've read all the experiences of the Pexers here about their bad breathe classmate/s. All in all this thread is senseless maybe you're just trying to divulge your experience about your classmate, which might be your enemy.
  • Originally Posted By Jeune_file
    Excuse lang huh, tama yung isa dyan sa taas, wala ka bang ibang topic na maisip, although i'm not offended. But then, the way you wrote the thread is very morbid. And besides what are the things that you could get when you've read all the experiences of the Pexers here about their bad breathe classmate/s. All in all this thread is senseless maybe you're just trying to divulge your experience about your classmate, which might be your enemy.

First I dnt know kung related ka kay na_nyt o BAKA IKAW DIN SI na_nyt just defending her wrong accusation about my thread. WHO KNOWS... :rolleyes:

Second you said na senseless yung post ko, YOU ARE WRONG THERE (Ciguro iisa lang silang Dalawa kasi you will feel it, NWAYS who KNOWS ULIT! hehehe), PLEASE READ AGAIN PO MY POSTS.

Third, you sayin na "maybe you're just trying to divulge your experience about your classmate, which might be your enemy" HAHAHA actually di po ako WAR FREAK!! OKEY! (kung kilala mo lang talaga ako) at kung Nabasa mo yung first post ko im just freshie noon, So WHO THE HELL ANG MAKIKIPAG AWAY SA FIRST week of the SEM OF YOUR COLLEGE LIFE, eh you trying to make kilala yung mga people around the environment eh.

Fourth, READ MY PARTING SHOT
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    promise di kita aawayin...

i used to have this classmate with the same problem...almost lahat din iniiwasan siya...at inaapi (kasama na ako dun)... pero eventually, this person became a good friend... hindi nga lang ako nakikipag-usapan ng too close kasi nga pamatay... ang hininga pero friends pa rin kami.... there's more to aperson than his/her weaknesses.. so kung ang weakness niya ang mabahong hininga... im very sure ther's more about her no mag-mamask ng certain weakness na yon!!!

GOD BLESS!!
  • well, this relates to my experience with a co-worker and not with a classmate.....he really has a bad breath but he knows about it and he said that it's a problem so he apologized for it so at least we got that out of the way......i understood him and never made fun of him coz if i were in his shoes i wouldn't want people talking about me and my problem......so i think his being upfront about it made it easier for him to be understood by others......so everytime i spoke with i just keep my distance and if ever i smell it i just say nothing and try to move my head sideways once in awhile to breathe in fresh air.;)
  • not really a "nonsense" topic..but..er....aren't you being unfair to that classmate of yours? kawawa naman..walang kamalay-malay..alhough you did not mention her name here...still...mean pa din ang dating...and like what you said.."remember your responsibilities..."

just thinking out loud...peace!
  • nedznedz PExer
    Originally posted by ground_break
    promise di kita aawayin...
    :rotfl:

cool! :cool:
  • Originally Posted by littlehorn969 well, this relates to my experience with a co-worker and not with a classmate.....he really has a bad breath but he knows about it and he said that it's a problem so he apologized for it so at least we got that out of the way......i understood him and never made fun of him coz if i were in his shoes i wouldn't want people talking about me and my problem......so i think his being upfront about it made it easier for him to be understood by others......so everytime i spoke with i just keep my distance and if ever i smell it i just say nothing and try to move my head sideways once in awhile to breathe in fresh air.

:D