Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

Bsb Ringtones

HI TO ALL ESP. TO ALL BSB FANS IM PROUD TO SAY THAT IM STILL HERE FOR THEM AND FOREVER WILL BE HERE FOR BSB. HEY, DO YOU HAVE RINGTONES OF ANY SONG OF BSB, OR IM LOOKING FOR RINGTONES OF I GOT YOU AND DO I HAVE TO CRY FOR YOU OF NICK CARTER. KUNG SINUMAN ANG MERON, PLS. PENGE NAMAN. YOU CAN SEND HERE ANY RINGTONES OF BSB/NICK OR ANY TONES YOU LIKE TO SHARE TO OTHERS. THANKS SO VERY MUCH.:) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D:D:D

Comments

• hi melanick! :D

punta ka sa ringtone thread. meron dung rtone ng do i have to cry for you. pati all i have to give din ata meron din.

i have some at home, will post them as soon as i can.

btw, if your phone supports wav tones, visit this: www.tagtag.com/bsbwaphaven

ps i'm also a bsb fan. punta ka sa bsb thread. :D
  • hi baby_j10, well thank you for telling me that, okay i will go to ringtone thread, i really want to have the ringtones of do i have and i got you. nice to know other bsb fans here, thank you, and i hope that we can be friends, hus your fave bsb, me i love nick carter, but i really miss them as a group. thanks again.;) :) :cool: ;)
  • Originally posted by baby_j10
    hi melanick! :D

punta ka sa ringtone thread. meron dung rtone ng do i have to cry for you. pati all i have to give din ata meron din.

i have some at home, will post them as soon as i can.

btw, if your phone supports wav tones, visit this: www.tagtag.com/bsbwaphaven

ps i'm also a bsb fan. punta ka sa bsb thread. :D

Hello!:wave:
  • Originally posted by melanick
    hi baby_j10, well thank you for telling me that, okay i will go to ringtone thread, i really want to have the ringtones of do i have and i got you. nice to know other bsb fans here, thank you, and i hope that we can be friends, hus your fave bsb, me i love nick carter, but i really miss them as a group. thanks again.;) :) :cool: ;)

sure thing! punta ka sa keeping the bsb pride alive thread. andun lahat ng bsb fans ng pex :) eto anglink

i love nick too! haha!
  • thanks a lot! :) who wouldnt love nick, he's really really cute guy. :p
    thanks a lot! :) who wouldnt love nick, he's really really cute guy. :p

Yeah right!*okay*
  • yeah, he's not just cute.. he's GORGEOUS and EXTREMELY YUMMY! :yum:
  • Originally posted by baby_j10
    yeah, he's not just cute.. he's GORGEOUS and EXTREMELY YUMMY! :yum:

You know I agree ;)
  • Originally posted by danica00
    You know I agree ;)

I definitely agree to that, nick is one of the cutest guy here in the land. wala ng kokontra noh.:eek: :yum:
    I definitely agree to that, nick is one of the cutest guy here in the land. wala ng kokontra noh.:eek: :yum:

wala talagang kokontra:D :D
  • talagang walang kokontra.. :D

awayin ang kumontra. hehe