List down your favourite SERIES, TRILOGY, COLLECTION of books!

Comments

• cean_lumbacacean_lumbaca certified bookworm PExer
    Harry Potter
    Twilight
  • chocolocachocoloca Member PExer
    No other than *drum roll

- Harry Potter by JK Rowling

and when I was younger...

- The Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton

Will get down to The Lord of the Rings soon.

Oh and how could I almost forget.

- Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis.

:-)
  • f0r5aK3nf0r5aK3n Ascendant BridgeBurner PExer
    Laurell K. Hamilton's Vampire Hunter Series

Melanie Rawn's Dragon Prince Series

Stephen Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen

Matthew Reilly's Shane Schofield Series
  • accidentalheroaccidentalhero Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mccurty's the lonesome dove series and auels' earth's children series
    di ko na natapos yun wheel of time :(. sobrang haaaaabbaaaaa.
  • java_chiqjava_chiq oh yeah...retired PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LOTR
    Harry Potter
    Sword of Truth
    Artemis Fowl
    Percy Jackson
    His Dark Materials
  • C.I.C.C.IC.I.C.C.I Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hardback
    407 pages
    ISBN 0-7434-5397-2
    copyright 2004

MEMORIAL DAY - VINCE FLYNN

LC.JPG&client=sfpl&type=

Fearless counterterrorism operative Mitch Rapp is called upon to fight against the world's most deadly terrorist in this harrowing political thriller by New York Times best selling author Vince Flynn.

It's just seven days before Memorial Day, and the nation's capital is buzzing with last-minute preparations for the unveiling of the magnificent new memorial honoring the men and women who fought in World War II. Despite the hopeful energy of the city, Mtich Rapp senses trouble. A spike in CIA intelligence has pointed to a major terrorist attack on the United States. Now it's up to Rapp to pull out all the stops.

Rapp immediately leaves for Afghanistan, where he leads a special forces unito on a daring commando raid across the border into a remote Pakistani village. Their target: an al Qaeda stronghold. Withing a subtarrenean room, Rapp and his team discover a trearue trove of maps, computers, files, and bills of lading for multiple freighters heading to U.S. poerts --- all pointing to plans for a catastrophic nuclear attack on Washington, DC.

Information is quickly relayed back to CIA headquarters, and a nuclear emergency support team scrambles to the scene. In a few hours, the freighters have been located and disarmed and the danger has been averted. Or has it?

Despite all the backslapping and congratulations, Mitch Rapp can't shake the feeling that the operation seemed just a bit too easy. Rapp follows his instincts on a quest to unearth the whole truth. What he finds is truly terrifying, and with Memorial Day closing fast, Rapp must find a way to prevent a disaster of unimaginable proportions.

Packed with the heartstopping action and political intrigue that Vince Flynn 's fans love , here is a stylish thriller exalting America's past battles for freedom as well as its continued fight for peace.

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
    1. Mustafa Al-Yamani enters the U.S undetected.
    2. Mitch Rapp was able to intercept thru intelligence what cities would be attacked by al Qaeda
    3. Four carriers carrying nuclear heads were intercepted
    4. A nuclear bomb is assembled to target Washington DC and was shipped undetected in the open seas.
    5. Imtaz Zair is killed after he sets the nuclear bomb.
    6. With 28 minutes to go before detonation, Mitch Rapp takes the nuclear bomb to Mount Weather where it explodes , saving the lives of Americans.
    7. Valerie Jones, chief of Staff of U.S President mentioned she will be resigning from office.
    [/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]
  • HulkHulk Jolly Green Giant PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Stieg Larsson's Lisbeth Salander Trilogy
    It could have been 10 books had he not died early. :frank:
    hardback
    396 pages
    copyright 2010
    ISBN 978-0-316-09615-7

PRIVATE - JAMES PATTERSON & MAXINE PAETRO

LC.JPG&client=sfpl&type=

PRIVATE,
    the world's most powerful investigation firm, takes on three twisted, almost unsolvable crimes. James Patterson's most electrifying series yet.

THE POLICE CAN"T HELP YOU

Former Marine helicopter pilot Jack Morgan runs Private, a renowned investigation company with branches around the globe. It is where you go when you need maximum force and maximum discretion. The secrets of the most influential men and women on the planet come to Jack daily --- and his staff of investigators use the world's most advanced forensic tools to make and break their cases.

THE PRESS WILL DESTROY YOU

Jack is already deep into the investigation of a multimillion-dollar NFL gambling scandal and the unsolved slayings of thirteen schoolgirls when he learns of a horrific murder close to home: his best friend's wife, Jack's former lover, has been killed. It nearly pushes him over the edge. Instead, Jack pushes back and devotes all Private's resources to tracking down her killer.

ONLY ONE PLACE TO TURN:
    PRIVATE

But Jack doesn't have to play by the rules. As he closes in on the killer and chooses between revenge and justice, Jack has to navigate a workplace love affair that threatens to blow the roof off his plans. With a plot that moves at death-defying speeds, Private is James Patterson's sleekest, most exciting thriller yet.

1. Jack's caller is in fact his twin brother, Tom.
    2. Andy Cushman ordered the killing of his wife, Shelby Cushaman, by hitman Bo Montgomery.
    3. Carmine Noccia is the scion of the last significant Mafia family on the West Coast.
    4. Carmine Noccia (owner of the whorehouse were Shelby worked) provided who ordered the killing of Shelby Cushman .
    5. Kenny Owen (referee) and Lance Richter (line judge) were being paid by a rival Mob to rig the NFL games
    5. Rudolph Crocker is Steemcleena. Eamon Fitzhugh is Morbid
    4. Bo Montgomery is shot and killed by Del Rio
    5. Jack receives a call from Carmine Noccia informing him that Andy Cushman was killed in a car accident .
  • Harry Potter
    Lord of the rings
    Prophecy of the sisters - waiting for the third book
    Dan brown - Angels and Demons, Da Vinci Code and The Lost Symbol
  • mambabaramambabara Makuha u sa tingin! PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Karin Slaughter's Grant County Series. LOVE Dr.Linton and Chief Tolliver. <33333333333333
  • YouKNoWWHoYouKNoWWHo Member PExer
    harry potter :)
  • gabyvhentecietegabyvhenteciete INTP type PExer
    Harry Potter
    Chronicles of Narnia
    Shopaholic Series
  • jodz c',)jodz c',) simple girl PExer
    Highlander Series - Karen Marie Moning
    Fever Series - Karen Marie Moning
    Women of the Otherworld - Kelley Armstrong
  • thescriptjockthescriptjock genius billionaire PEx Rookie ⭐
    Harry Potter Series :handsdown:
  • beatlebugbeatlebug Member PExer
    Avalon Series by Marion Zimmer Bradley. The later books were written by Diane Paxton. But the first book, Mists of Avalon is a landmark in feminist literature. It's a very very good read.:) mists-book.jpg
    Also, I know that the Robot series is more popular, but I enjoyed the Isaac Asimov's foundation series even more. :)
  • coolkittencoolkitten Member PExer
    Harry Potter - JK Rowling
    Pretty Little Liars - Sarah Shepard
    Private series- Kate Brian
    Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
    Shopaholic Series- Sophie Kinsella
  • MrSinisterMrSinister Destroyer of Senses PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Harry Potter
    Percy Jackson and the Olympians
    Fablehaven
    The Hunger Games
    Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel
    Artemis Fowl
    A Series of Unfortunate Events
  • The Saxon Stories ni Bernard Cornwell. Galing ng setting (Viking invasions ng England noong 9th century), at puno ng labanan. :D
    hardback
    308 pages
    copyright 2009
    ISBN 978-0-8109-8355-7

THE SISTERS GRIMM BOOK 7: THE EVER AFTER WARS

LC.JPG

FACE TO FACE WITH THE MASTER !

After two years trapped in enchanted sleep. Daphne and Sabrina's parents are finally free. Unfortunately, they've awoken to chaos in Ferryport Landing. Prince Charming and his band of rebels are in hiding, plotting war against the Master and his henchmen. At first Sabrina is thrilled to have her family back. But after taking care of herself and Daphne for so long, she has forgotten how different --- and challenging --- life with parents can be. Meanwhile, the Master has dark plans for the Grimms. Finally, the family come face-to-face with their tormentor, and a betrayal so deep that it will change their world forever!

1. Spell over Henry and Veronica Grimm is broken by a kiss from Goldilocks. Took sometime to take effect since Henry is noted as a late sleeper
    2. Briar Rose is killed.
    3. Pinocchio is the mole in the camp of Prince Charming.
    4. Veronica Grimm was pregnant at the time a spell was placed on her.
    5. She gave birth to a son, snatched by the Master and was the baby taken cared of by Red Riding Hood.
    6. The Master is no other than Mirror.

• LuckystrifeLuckystrife Member PExer
    James Clavell's Asian Saga:

SHOGUN
    TAI - PAN
    KING - RAT
    GAI - JIN
    NOBLE HOUSE
    WHIRLWIND

And Mc Ewan's

THE INNOCENT
    BLACK DOGS
    AMSTERDAM
    ATONEMENT

I'm still currently on a mission to buy On Chesil Beach.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file