Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Gundam Wing on Cartoon Network

Kita niyo ba to? Yung commercial ng Cartoon Network ng mga bagong shows on Toonami? :D

Ewan ko kung namalikmata lang ako, ang bilis i-flash e. :D Basta nakita ko si Lady Une at si Trowa Hehe :D

Pakiconfirm. Baka halusinasyon ko lang. Hahahahah :D

Comments

• Aba, mabuti kung may Gundam:)
    Ngunit di ako sigurado. Alam ko nxt month digimon-something ang ipapalabas nila.
  • July pa raw yata dba? Gundam Wing nga saka Digimon Frontier(yon basa ko..). Sana araw-araw.....:D
  • dba matagal nang palabas ang Gundam Wing sa cartoon network. Pati nga Rurouni Kenshin, G Gundam and .Hack//Sign eh.
  • What day in July?? Sana huwag naman nila idub.. can they maintain the original voices? Kinda getting a feeling if they dubbed this series it will be worst than the Filipino dubbed version.. haay..
    :(
  • Originally posted by HeRRiCk724
    dba matagal nang palabas ang Gundam Wing sa cartoon network. Pati nga Rurouni Kenshin, G Gundam and .Hack//Sign eh.

In other countries, yup. Pati Dragon Ball Z di ba? Pero first time ata ipapalabas ng CN ang Gundam Wing dito...

Highly unlikely na hindi nila i-dub... Oh well.
  • I haven't seen the commercial. It would be so great if they aired it...unless they massacre it with their dubbing. Tingnan na lang natin. Tagal ko na silang di nakita...
  • I think they're going to air the version that they showed in the US Toonami a couple of years back. Which would be good news to me, as Ocean Group did a good job dubbing the series, IMO.
  • sana ituloy nila sa UC saga, hanggang seed.
  • Gundam Wing will be shown on July 1, 2003

AS for my experience, there is a likely chance of seeing the UC storyline. Take a look at Zoids and Digimon. They have the continuities to them then there's the mass marketing of toys... be seeing a lot of Gundams once again in Toy Kingdom. Dapat Macross ipalabas.
  • Will they replay the show in the morning or something? I'm got stuff to do around the 6-9 hours.

Man, Lady Une... yummy...
  • Originally posted by Lucca Yamazaki
    Will they replay the show in the morning or something? I'm got stuff to do around the 6-9 hours.

Man, Lady Une... yummy...

wala yata sa morning..pero meron 11:30pm:D
  • Personally, I like the way they dubbed it. bagay ung mga boses nila especially heero.
  • Hey, are they gonna air it every 11:30 then?

That means I got a date with Lady Une all week. Maaaaaan...
  • The 11:30 pm version is apparently the uncensored one. In the 7:30 pm version, Heero says "I will destroy you" in the infamous ending to episode 1, whereas in the later version, he says "I will kill you".

So far, I have to say that I'm not particularly happy with Scott Mcneil and Brian Drummond's renditions of Duo and Zechs(respectively). Scott tends to alternate invoking his Ken Masters and Wolverine impressions, and Brian's WAY too snaky to capture the Takehito Koyasu's cool and sexy Zechs.
  • Tridagger_XTridagger_X PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Originally posted by SaitouHajime
    The 11:30 pm version is apparently the uncensored one. In the 7:30 pm version, Heero says "I will destroy you" in the infamous ending to episode 1, whereas in the later version, he says "I will kill you".

So far, I have to say that I'm not particularly happy with Scott Mcneil and Brian Drummond's renditions of Duo and Zechs(respectively). Scott tends to alternate invoking his Ken Masters and Wolverine impressions, and Brian's WAY too snaky to capture the Takehito Koyasu's cool and sexy Zechs.

hehe... i love that "I will kill you" line! as for Duo's english voice acting, it's not that bad.
  • I also like the dubbed version of duo saying 'hangaaaaaalllllll!!!!!' everytime he's having a conflict. toonami's the best and more power to cartoon network!!
  • fine dubbing in english.. doesn't ruin the feel of the characters i remember watching when it was broadcast locally. it was one of the best anime showns followed by of course gundam g which was more interesting for me.
  • I don't like Duo's English voice. Ewan ko, para sa akin hindi bagay. Zechs' voice needs more emotion, but it's better than the Tagalog voice.
  • Originally posted by purple_mage
    I don't like Duo's English voice. Ewan ko, para sa akin hindi bagay.

IMO, he sounds too much like Ken Masters and Wolverine.
    Zechs' voice needs more emotion, but it's better than the Tagalog voice.

I like the Tagalog VA better. Not as snakey in his portrayal as Drummond.
  • astig!

ok lang ung dubbing nila, mas maganda pa nga kesa dito.
    ung mga nagtatanong kung ipapalabas nila ung UC timeline,
    alam ko oo kasi sa 2004 gundam Z ang iapapalabas sa
    us, medyo ,matagalan lang un
    :)