Comments

• jeazjeaz PEx Rookie ⭐
    ok lang...

at first..medyo shocking..ahehahehheah

pero..story are ok naman !

-Azrael
  • laarnilaarni PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I never liked yaoi.
  • I hate homosex anime no matter how good the story or art is.

It really makes me feel like vomiting when I see a man and another man kissing each other... just EWWWW!!!

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I wanna see man and woman kissing or having healthy sex... :inluv:
  • and which titles are good?

:D
  • *coughs* <-- guilty of watching those....fangirl > _<
    well, it's true talaga na nakaka-shock siya....

the anime that paved my way into yaoi is gravitation, which is actually shounen-ai...and then a friend of mine recommended ai no kusabi. The story was really good but you need to know more of the characters, meaning research ka muna.

So the titles......

ai no kusabi
    fake
    gravitation - shounen-ai
    kizuna

i know there's someone here at pex na nakitaan ko na ng titles na yan eh.....but mahirap makahanap talaga..except yung gravitation, meron na nyan yung 2rats and other sellers. pero yung the rest especially ai no kusabi, nakuha ko yung akin thru a friend eh.

yan yung mga alam ko na merong anime version.....syempre merong mga manga versions yan at sa tingin ko mas ok sila...
  • I actually used to write yaoi fanfiction for Fushigi Yuugi. *ducks as tomatoes are thrown at her*

I wish I could get my hands on actual yaoi anime. So far the closest I have are my brother's Yami no Matsuei DVDs. :(
  • Originally posted by IceAngel
    ...So far the closest I have are my brother's Yami no Matsuei DVDs. :(

I watched only about the last 6 or 7 episodes of Yami no Matsuei. Mon Dieu! Nagkalat ang guwapo! Sabi nga nung friend ko: "Malambing lang sila...malambing lang sila...malambing lang..." Sa akin OK lang. Naghahanap nga ako eh.

Yaoi pala ang Gravitation?
  • Hmmn...now that there's a yaoi thread, might as well start a yuri thread too... :evilgrin:
  • Originally posted by Jagard

Yaoi pala ang Gravitation?

they will usually classify it under yaoi but the anime, shounen-ai lang siguro ang classification....

LOL!!!! Yeah Yami no matsuei!!!! i really love this anime....Muraki is the ultimate seme!!!! and very true! a lot of bishies!!!!!

I'm really wonderin how those seiyuus can do the moans and stuff like that...How do they practice / internalize their roles???
  • thehitmanthehitman PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    :ayaw:
    :no:
    :vomit:
    :bigvomit:

No thanks.

:cool:
  • Originally posted by sloth

LOL!!!! Yeah Yami no matsuei!!!! i really love this anime....Muraki is the ultimate seme!!!! and very true! a lot of bishies!!!!!

I'm really wonderin how those seiyuus can do the moans and stuff like that...How do they practice / internalize their roles??? [/B]

LOL, ang freaky ni Muraki noh? I only had the first few eps, I was shocked at first, because it was my brother's vcd, not mine. But he insisted that he only watches it for Tsuzuki's cool fight scenes. Hehehe. :D

I really the first few eps, especially when Muraki told Tsuzuki, "be careful, you might lose someone important to you", and then that kid (damn, I forgot his name!) kept on having these visions of a bloody moon...turned out it was all Muraki's doing! :eek: Hwooh. Yaoi galore! :D

About the seiyuus moaning...I don't even want to think about that and let my dirty mind go to work....I prefer to think that they're just really good at what they do. :D
  • topnotch97topnotch97 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    meteor garden is not yaoi right?:D
  • Ok lang, mga gwapo kasi usually ang mga characters... :blush2:
  • i didn't know that people like this subject... who's brother is watching yaoi anime? hmmm. . . keep a close watch! you'll never know di ba? oops i didn't mean anything by that. about the yuri thread... i don't know. sana dito na lang din natin sila pag-usapan kasi its hard to clck to other links e.

which do you think is better, yaoi or yuri?:D
  • yukito, its my brother who watches Yami No Matsuei, but don't worry. I know him well enough. ;) Besides, he's such an anime fan, he'll do anything to get me interested in the anime world that he'd pimp anime with yaoi at me. He did the same for Gundam Wing, Weiss Kreuz, and Yami No Matsuei. And look at me now: going giddy over Trowa and Quatre after watching Gundam Wing yesterday at the Cartoon Network. I even used to write Fushigi Yuugi yaoi. Hee! :D
  • ayaw ko nyan!
    puro kabadingan!!!!
  • oi bakit namatay na ata tong thread na to?
  • I couldn't quite accept my feelings towards this art initially, but eventually I did. It's targeted towards the female market, so that's less guilt trips for me (I know I'm not doing something that bad by appreciating it). :p I love Kizuna and Haru Wo Daiteita, though too graphic. You know, even though people might object to yaoi or yuri, I believe the themes are applicable in real life. Deal with it. :) And it isn't kabadingan, I mean, it'd be just like calling the Japanese culture a whole "kabadingan" farce. All anime should be appreciated.
  • I couldn't quite accept my feelings towards this art initially, but eventually I did. It's targeted towards the female market, so that's less guilt trips for me (I know I'm not doing something that bad by appreciating it). :p I love Kizuna and Haru Wo Daiteita, though too graphic. You know, even though people might object to yaoi or yuri, I believe the themes are applicable in real life. Deal with it. :) And it isn't kabadingan, I mean, it'd be just like calling the Japanese culture a whole "kabadingan" farce. All anime should be appreciated. :)
  • What I think about Yaoi?
    Definitely more romantic than the hetero type. 'Nuff said.

Say, for those interested in owning yaoi anime vcd, check out http://anime-gokuraku.cjb.net

I got my copy of Ai no Kusabi, Gravitation, Level-C, Earthian and Zetsuai (and Bronze) here, just to name a few titles.