Home PEx Hobbies Anime and Manga

Matantei Loki Ragnarok

am looking for a source for this manga/anime, because i can't play Ragnarok Online, and i heard that the game was based on this manga/anime.

oh yes... it's a Korean title, not Japanese.

help. :d;; any info/source for this title would be appreciated. scans or episodes.

**ndi ko lam kung may thread na para sa title... ^^;; paki merge nalang kung meron na.

Comments

• this is NOT based on the Ragnarok Online game!! its a new detective style genre.. don't be mistake just because it has the name Ragnarok
  • i said... the game is based on the manga. T_T not the other way around.
  • Ok, to clear up...

Ragnarok and Matantei Loki Ragnarok are separate entities.

Ragnarok Online is a game based on the manga Ragnarok, both are based in Korea. Judging from the game, I guess the manga is an adventure/fantasy type.

Matantei Loki Ragnarok is an anime based on the manga Matantei Loki, both are based in Japan. This series is detective/mystery style.
  • well, the locations/characters/designs in RO are based on Matantei Loki Ragnarok. if not the story.

i wish people would actually believe i know what i'm talking about. T_T;;

And Matantei Loki is Korean. you can search it anywhere you want.
  • I hope this finally clears it up... sorry for the mix-up (bakit naman kasi andaming Ragnarok sa mundo e hehe).

This is the Korean Ragnarok manga:
    rag_cover5.jpg

Ragnarok TOKYOPOP Manga
    The game which was based on this manga is called Ragnarok Online. I guess this manga is what you are trying to find.

This is the Japanese Matantei Loki manga:
    loki01.jpg

Matantei Loki mangascans
    The anime which was based on this manga is called Matantei Loki Ragnarok (The Mythical Detective Loki). Hence the confusion between the two ensued.
  • odd... i tried downloading them before, and... o_o i found sites that stated which was the korean one. o_O;;
    thanks anyway.
  • Ragnarok Online- Korean Game

Ragnarok Comics-
    there's a Korean one...that spawned the game- Ragnarok Online...
    and this Japanese Ragnarok one by Tsukasa Kotobuki of Saber Marionette and Toshinden fame...

Matantei Loki Ragnarok - anime and manga >> Japanese ...by Kinoshita Sakura

nakakalito nga ano?

Halos sabay kasi lumabas yung Korean game and the Japanese anime
  • n3k0n3k0 PExer
    is this also the anime "Ragnarok - Demon Detective Loki", tama ba??
  • Title: Ragnarok
    Mangaka: Meung Jin Lee

I'm not sure if there were already 11 volumes that have been released....

here's a link

ragnarok review - they also offer scanlations but they discontinued it because of copyright issues, but the images are still available. just click the link scanlations

it's really hard to find some info about this manga

Awww...You can't play RO? why? Tis a good MMORPG...especially now that we have the pRO, thus minimizing the lags
  • To Ragnarok Online Fans

Big NEWS!!!

Nakausap ko yung isa sa mga mods ng Ragnarok online noong toy Convention last Saturday sa Megamall. The guy holds a key position in the company. Meron kasing Anime na Korean ang Ragnarok. He told me the plans about airing it in local TV. HIs statement wasnt that clear yet though. baka-idubb nila kasi bulok daw yung English dubs ng Korea. just another thing to look forward to guys... :D
  • Originally posted by azrael07
    To Ragnarok Online Fans

Big NEWS!!!

Nakausap ko yung isa sa mga mods ng Ragnarok online noong toy Convention last Saturday sa Megamall. The guy holds a key position in the company. Meron kasing Anime na Korean ang Ragnarok. He told me the plans about airing it in local TV. HIs statement wasnt that clear yet though. baka-idubb nila kasi bulok daw yung English dubs ng Korea. just another thing to look forward to guys... :D

Ive also seen the game's animated clip sa website ng RO.
    By the way characters design of the animation and art direction is headed by Noboteru Yuuki (Escaflowne) and another one, but i forgot his name. The anime is produced in Japan. ^__^x
    Check nyo na lang website ng RO if u like to download the clip.