COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Kris & Korina Lifestyle show ipapalit sa morning girls?

TripleThreatTripleThreat can sing/dance/act PExer
someone texted this to me... any info? is this true?

i happen to hear a kris and tessie tomas one also...

Comments

• JENSIE_GJENSIE_G warm regards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Si Kris pwede pa... pero Korina?!?!?! :down:

Bleeech...

Ayusin muna niya mga kaso niya...
  • 4ever_heaven4ever_heaven feel mo ba? PExer
    yes this is true. i watched the news about this in TV PATROL. but this program is only gonna last for 2 weeks para tapusin lang ang month na 'to. then next month na papalit yung new regular program, na i heard is gonna be a teleserye yata.
  • agatha_fayeagatha_faye Member PExer
    these two (korina and kris)..they can actually run the show without any guests. they can talk about themselves for an hour everyday. etong dalawang 'to ay founder ng kanilang mutual admiration society.expext to see and hear more of cheesecakes, Joshua, make-ups, Noynoy Aquino, guys in Kris' past, mga guwapo, medical malpractice,among others.

but this is worth watching out for. let's see who will outdo who.
  • TripleThreatTripleThreat can sing/dance/act PExer
    Originally posted by agatha_faye
    these two (korina and kris)..they can actually run the show without any guests. they can talk about themselves for an hour everyday. etong dalawang 'to ay founder ng kanilang mutual admiration society.expext to see and hear more of cheesecakes, Joshua, make-ups, Noynoy Aquino, guys in Kris' past, mga guwapo, medical malpractice,among others.

but this is worth watching out for. let's see who will outdo who.

yeah... oo nga pwedeng may issue tapos they discuss it among themselves... wala ng guest guest.... mas maganda pa nga yun
  • pancit_bijonpancit_bijon Member PExer
    I watched the first episode today. Sabog ang discussion but the hosts brought it quite well. I was obvious that Kris is a better talk show host than Korina, at least in this first airing. It was okay that Kris has someone not as kikay as her. Walang spontaneous tilian at kiligan unlike with the Morning Girls with the ZsaZsa,et al. It was obviously accepted well dahil ang daming commercials.
    Kris did well in supporting Korina, you can even figure out Korina mouthing her boo-boos when the show ended. She was just uncomfortable disclosing feelings and info about her personal life which is contrary in the case of Kris.I just can't help but be distracted by Korina's right jaw. Is that a marble she purposely put in there or what?
  • capotlacapotla Miss PExer
    si korina,parang laging huli sa balita. di alam ang mga current news.

sabog ang presentation.

may phone-in questions pa,di naman nasasagot pa ng guest,daldal na ng daldal si kris.

wala ring silbi si marc logan.

disappointing ang combination nina korina at kris. dapat si kris na lang nagiisang host.

:rolleyes:
  • dairycreamerdairycreamer Drama Queen PExer
    si korina,parang laging huli sa balita. di alam ang mga current news.

korek..pati nga naman yung tungkol kay kris at robin..helloooo..e grade 4 pa lang ako nun pero alam ko yun eh. to think na magkasama na sila nun sa hoy gising di ba? san bang planeta nagbakasyon yan si korina?

sabog nga din ang discussion.

but in fairness, may topic naman na babagay sa kanilang dalawa dahil hindi naman sila nagsasapawan. dapat nga wag na lang sila mag-guest. eh lovelife pa lang ni kris aquino baka kulang pa yung two weeks nila.:cool:
  • makysobamakysoba super lurker PExer
    wow, it's nice that pex is back.

anyway, MG is expected to extend beyond their july contract. i heard from kris that they are planning to have a morning girls episode in california around september. and they even swore to have a "K" henna tattoo on their arms when the show celebrates its first anniversary.

and korina is getting married. she just denies it on-air because her future hubby is a private citizen.:)
  • JohnstonJohnston Thank You For The Love PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    grabe naman. luma na ito eh. ito ung extension ng MG eh! hehehe *okay*

and true, pupunta pa sila ng california.
  • makysobamakysoba super lurker PExer
    di ko na kasi makita yung thread ng morning girls e.:)

ang extra tsismis, si kris daw bought a house and lot (o lot pa lang ata) in hillsborrough sa paranaque. lovenest nila ni joey? well, hindi naman nya satin hiningi yung pinambili nya nun, so okay lang siguro:D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file